User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    LouLou is NOT offering this deal again this year.

ONLY way to get a VIP now is thru SPC's Facebook page... thru contest wins and the like!

*sigh* Bummed... but I *think* I'll survive?! lol

do you have any more info ????
    i will die if i cant get the vip card

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    do you have any more info ????
    i will die if i cant get the vip card
    +1
    Yes please provide more info, SmackUTwice.
    Thanks.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

When does the new SPC start?

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    +1
    Yes please provide more info, SmackUTwice.
    Thanks.

Well. I would have given more info if I had it, lol. I was being the messanger from SPC Facebook...

SPC CARD: VIP Cards are not available for purchase- the only way to get one is to stay posted for any Facebook giveaways or contests!

SPC CARD: VIP CARDS are NOT available for purchase- the only way to get one is to stay posted here for contests and giveaways!

SPC CARD: VIP Cards will only be available through Facebook contests and giveaways!
    Last edited by SmackUTwice; Wed, Jun 1st, 2011 at 08:51 PM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Well. I would have given more info if I had it, lol. I was being the messanger from SPC Facebook...

SPC CARD: VIP Cards are not available for purchase- the only way to get one is to stay posted for any Facebook giveaways or contests!

SPC CARD: VIP Cards will only be available through Facebook contests and giveaways!
    Nooooooo.
    RIP SPC VIP. You saved me a lot of $$.

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

SPC CARD: VIP CARDS are NOT available for purchase- the only way to get one is to stay posted here for contests and giveaways!

I love my VIP SPC card, not having one will mean not shopping at Zellers, Walmart gives me less grief with coupons and gives overage which will have to make up for the SPC 10%. Still sad
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

How much does the SPC cost normally? Is the $9 + $2 for shipping actually a good deal? I know there is that $10 shopping card - but I don't really shop at any of those places.

I haven't used a SPC in years, but after 1 year in grad school I'm thinking it would be a good investment. My bank account is looking a little sad these days & every discount I can find is helpful!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

According to the SPC website FAQ section:

SPC Card is an exclusive student membership program. Any aged student may use an SPC Card including any elementary, junior high school, secondary school, CÉGEP, college, university, private and public academies and schools of special focus or interest (e.g. language schools). Students that are 16 years of age or older may be asked to provide valid student ID in order to be eligible to receive applicable savings. Merchant locations have the right to refuse any discount if student ID is not shown.

Parents may not use the SPC Card on behalf of their student, the child must be present and ONLY the child’s items are eligible for applicable discounts.

While not every store may have something specific for the kids there are a few restaurants and clothing stores this might be helpful at. For $11 (including shipping to you) and a free gift ($10 off when you spend a certain amount at the stores listed) it might be something worth while for some.

I'm going to get one and let my daughter have fun buying her own things when we go out. Good way to learn.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Just noticed Pharma plus/ rexall is a participater? Is this new for the 2011-2012 card?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

No, PharmaPlus/Rexall participated this year and offered 10% discount but only on regular priced merchandise.

I only used it twice this year because it was hard to find anything at regular price that would be a good deal, even factoring a 10% discount!!

baggypants

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks couponlady!! i was wondering where you have been!
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi everyone,

I just got my SPC card in mail today. From the list of stores, it seems like the same deal as last year, except a few adjusted their discount from 10% to 5% for on-sale merchandise.

Check your mailbox if you have ordered!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Perogie View Post
    I love my VIP SPC card, not having one will mean not shopping at Zellers, Walmart gives me less grief with coupons and gives overage which will have to make up for the SPC 10%. Still sad
    =====================

Ditto!!! I guess I better do one more shop at Zellers this week before it expires July 31!!! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information