• 1 Post By sweetmomma
  • 1 Post By mz.brar
  • 3 Post By annedougherty
  • 2 Post By mz.brar

Thread: P&G Changing Coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, I'm fairly new to couponing(started in may)and I've been trying to learn as I go, this website has been extremely helpful. I hope I'm posting this question in the right section(I've already made that blunder once)

I noticed that PG released new coupons this week, when I took a closer look at them I saw that a few of the coupons had been taken out of circulation, I was wondering; does PG bring back coupons? The one I was looking for was:

$2.00 off any 2 Crest or Glide Toothpaste Oral Care
    It now reads(well its the closest I can find to it anyway)
    "$2.00 off on ANY 1 Crest toothpaste AND Rinse OR Oral B, Glide or Crest Whitestrips"

Has anyone noticed different coupons coming back, or is this one gone for good?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just went through my insert and you are not imagining things, the coupons now expect you to buy multiple products to get cents off, a total waste of time imho.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

They change their coupon deals a lot, probably depending on what coupons get redeemed, what products they want sold more, etc. It may come back, all you can do is keep checking - after the expiry they will come out with new ones, so about every month.
    mz.brar likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I was told by a rep that they keep the most popular products for the most part.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    mz.brar likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with you walkonby, most of the 2 product coupons really aren't worth it but I guess its better then having no coupons. From what I've noticed coupons are "refreshed" every month but "new" coupons are either added or replaced every few months. I hope its not because there were too many redeposition and the company don't see the point in basically handing out their products for free.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mz.brar View Post
    I agree with you walkonby, most of the 2 product coupons really aren't worth it but I guess its better then having no coupons. From what I've noticed coupons are "refreshed" every month but "new" coupons are either added or replaced every few months. I hope its not because there were too many redeposition and the company don't see the point in basically handing out their products for free.
    Oh trust me there isn't much p&g is handing out free these days with those coupons lol. Once upon a time it was a different story. These days my brandsaver pretty much goes in the recycling bin.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol yes but I'd rather not have what little I'm saving on taken away I've occasionally come across post from 2010 and OMG some of the deals are just amazing! Thank you all for your feed back, it warms my heart to see how helpful everyone is.

Thread Information