User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just want people to know since there is little about GalleryArt.ca on the net, aside from their webpage.

I ordered a custom photo-canvas print via a Groupon in late 2012 (Dec 23, 2012 to be exact). Nothing weird, standard frame, finish etc, just a custom image. I followed all directions on the site to submit my order and received confirmation of my order the same day. This business is located approximately 30 km from where I live, so long distance shipping can not be an excuse.

It is now April 17, 2013 and I have yet to receive anything from the company after repeated phone calls and emails. In fact, nobody will even answer the phone or reply to emails at all. Waiting 4 months for this product is a long time since others will manufacture and ship in a matter of weeks. Had I known about the extremely poor service, I would not have purchased here. Additionally, had I been notified that my order would take over 4 months, I would have strongly considered bringing my business elsewhere.

I am not a vindictive person, I simply want other consumers to beware when making a purchase based on attractive pricing. You will not receive any sort of customer service whatsoever.

Starting to lose hope that I will receive a product at all!
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is that true! thanks for the concern.

Thread Information