User Tag List

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

1. Did you link through the apporpriate SC link to the store?

2. Did you keep that link open the whole time and purchase while that link was still open?

3. Did you refresh or navigate away from that page without relinking through SC? Your cashback will not work anymore as you have broken that connection.

4. Did you put an item in a shopping cart then remember to link through SC? Chances are it wont work.

5. Did you use a gift card? Most gift cards will not work for cashback

6. Did you use a promotional code or discount? Some stores have rules if you use another promotional code cashback will not be credited ie. A 6 dollar code from Visa, chances are they wont credit us cashback. This rule is hit and miss, sometimes there accepted sometimes not.

7. Are you logged into Smart Canucks before linking through? Your unique id will not track if your not logged on.

8. Do you have an airmiles toolbar, etc? Try to disable these while shopping because they bars will steal the commisions.

Best way of assuring your cashback will work is linking through SC direct, buying your item from that link

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Apr 14th, 2009 at 11:48 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for those great tips Sally !
    Now I just hope I did alright last time... I now have some doubts...
    hahahahaha

Trading Score
    56 (98%)

3. Did you refresh or navigate away from that page without relinking through SC? Your cashback will not work anymore as you have broken that connection.

4. Did you put an item in a shopping cart then remember to link through SC? Chances are it wont work.

Sorry if I'm being a bother here, lol. Not even a member for a week yet and I've got so many questions, etc.

So....if I am bidding on an item on ebay (linked thru SC) but I was signed in a day ago, in my "watched list", and I refresh the page while the bidding war's happening (like to bid in last 3 seconds) does that mean even if I won the item, because I refreshed the page, it won't count?

And about the shopping cart thing, do items on my ebay account "watched list" not count then? I'm throughly confused, ha!

EDIT: Nevermind! They've started showing up as credits, yay!!!!

So that answers my questions, LOL. Ebay's cashbacks work just fine, thru constant refreshing and log-ins (just make sure not to leave the site before bidding/purchasing)
    Last edited by Lyn2005; Sun, Oct 12th, 2008 at 01:00 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the great tips sally,
    i'll keep them in mind when i buy stuffs later on :D

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

bump

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thanks a lot for the tips!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

bumping for member

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thx Sally I have been wondering how this all works, will have to give it a try.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

bumping for new cashbackers

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

is there a way we can check if it went through with a mod or something? My clinique came through presto fast, but the two lancome ones are still owing. I think I did everything right.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    1. Did you link through the apporpriate SC link to the store?

2. Did you keep that link open the whole time and purchase while that link was still open?

5. Did you use a gift card? Most gift cards will not work for cashback

6. Did you use a promotional code or discount? Some stores have rules if you use another promotional code cashback will not be credited ie. A 6 dollar code from Visa, chances are they wont credit us cashback. This rule is hit and miss, sometimes there accepted sometimes not.

7. Are you logged into Smart Canucks before linking through? Your unique id will not track if your not logged on.

8. Do you have an airmiles toolbar, etc? Try to disable these while shopping because they bars will steal the commisions.

Best way of assuring your cashback will work is linking through SC direct, buying your item from that link

Thanks!

Sally, Do you mean I have to log-in forum and cashback link or just cashback link is fine?

Thread Information