User Tag List

Page 167 of 275 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I too am dying to get a pedicure!! I have tons of foot stuff, but can't be bothered. The price of a pedicure is well worth it in my opinion

So I am almost done my package...I think I always end up adding things at the last minute LOL
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy I won package of Avon pedicure stuff and toe rings at my business fair today, would you like it???

Sure!!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Booo on the snow CheriBomb. Snow sucks! I am glad we don't get much here. Wish the rain would stop though, it's depressing. It was kinda nice out today though so I shouldn't complain I guess.

Buddy I won package of Avon pedicure stuff and toe rings at my business fair today, would you like it???
    Sure

Here's Trent all set up to sell his cupcakes and snacks for Children's Wish today. He drew the sign himself
    Aww Hope it went well!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

just to let everyone know......even though there is still snow on the ground here in lovely Manitoba, I was wearing my flip flops today!!!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

you go Shaw. rebel

were watching a show about the 80's wow what a flashback.
    missbee217 and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

i think that it got up to about +8 today. we have had warmer days already, but i said "that's it!! I am wearing them!!" hubby clears a good portion of the yard too during the winter as we park in the yard, so we do have a fair amount of grass showing but over the last few days a lot of our snow has disappeared. it has been windy too which has helped dry up the yard!!
    DMS54, missbee217 and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Mine has kind of sucked, lol. As I mentioned earlier our dishwasher is on the fritz (it would work like once every 3 cycles) and I finally got DH to take it out of the kitchen and what happens? Our kitchen sink gets clogged. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it. Tried boiling water + baking soda + vinegar...newp. Tried a coat hanger down the drain...newp. Tried liquid plumr...newp. DH opened up the trap and tried cleaning it....newp. Such a pain in the behind. It won't even slowly drain it doesn't drain at all...and it fills up both sinks. Arrrggh. If anyone has any other suggestions I'd love to hear 'em! BIL has a plumber friend that's gonna come over "sometime" this week but I'll try anything to fix it before hand, lol.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

It's not that I don't want it but it looks so pretty done up in the package the lady did it in I thought it would make a lovely gift I have a pedi booked for May 1st before our trip and I put feet stuff on my wish list so I could end up with lots of feet stuff, thought I'd share the love!

Here's Trent all set up to sell his cupcakes and snacks for Children's Wish today. He drew the sign himself
    Such a cutie!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

My box is full might have to upsize again lol going to try repacking but I have a few thing I still want to get. I am going back to the city on Tuesday with another list. The trade fair was awesome picked up a few things for my buddy and one for her DD.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    My box is full might have to upsize again lol going to try repacking but I have a few thing I still want to get. I am going back to the city on Tuesday with another list. The trade fair was awesome picked up a few things for my buddy and one for her DD.

OH I can scratch you off my list...don't have a DD here Trent made an announcement today that he is cutting his hair back to short all over so he can spike the front up again, and no more blonde, he wants it all brown again..YAY!! I knew if I waited it out and gave him his way it would run it's course and go away though it has kinda grown on me LOL

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

same here LOL
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

heh Slam. my son too. come this week will both be nearly bald. ok not quite but close.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Mann, i need to hit up the mall tomorrow and grab some more things for my box. You ladies are well ahead of me!! I have been bummed out and worried since friday. Have had to drag my butt to work and grocery shopping etc etc.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Alright. Quick question because i had no idea who to ask, lol. I had surgery on friday and now have a good 2 1/2 inch length of stitches on my head (about 4 inches above ear). I havent washed my hair since thursday and I need to badly. Is that alright? Am i going to hurt it by using shampoo? I tries bruahing my hair already and that was a it painful because the skin on that aide of my head is now sensitive. I dont want to do something I shouldnt be doing!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Ok - I asked my friend, who not only is a nurse, but she had a 2 inch or so incision at the back of her head from a surgery done a couple of years ago and she says you absolutely cannot get the stitches wet for the first 7 days (usually when they come out) and that means no washing hair. Her surgery was in the summer, so when she needed to go out, she wore a hat, LOL.

But give the dry shampoo a go. And keep that away from your stitches too.
    Hope you heal quickly!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I have to say no to Avon body - I think my skin is too sensitive for it!

Thread Information