User Tag List

Page 73 of 275 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

The only thing I'm asked to bring to family get togethers is M&M Lasagna hahaha, I am not really the best cook. Oh wait, in the summer people like my curry potato salad. I think it's super yummy.

I want to go shopping! But this morning the boy is getting a haircut (my niece is coming over to do it) and then we might go to the petfood store and/or Metro... so unnless buddy has a pet or needs groceries probably won't get anything there. Course there is always online shopping... that is super fun!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Gooooood Morning ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    Question for my buddy: Do you have an out of this world - awesome recipe to share? Something you make and are requested to bring at potlucks or family functions because yours is the best in the family?
    Not really...although I see more potlucks in my future so I should get on that. I make a mean mac salad?

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    true. I love online shopping. saves some of the hunting and the cost isn't much more. I am lucky to be near the states so that I can just hop across the border and pick up my packages. amazon.com is way cheaper than amazon.ca!
    I never online shop...mostly because I don't have a credit card, which is probably a good thing. I have a little more than $100 in amazon codes now but am trying to save up for a new computer. This one is pooching on me, it's at least 8 years old and in rough shape. I've been majorly slacking on swagbucks lately though. >.<

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Happy belated birthday!!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    THanks Bluz my daughter wow'd me she really outdid herself : )
    KK7, Armygirl76, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Sure, will post up the recipe tomorrow

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Hi Buddy I know I put a Potato Masher as if I found 20.00 scratch that I got one for my Birthday lol I also received some books that I will type in later
    I'd like a potato masher..... I usually use an electric beater to mash 'em, but it's kind of a pain getting it every single time.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

I do mashed potatoes in my kitchenaid food processor now, they turn out soo light and fluffy and NO LUMPS!! I tried the mashed cauliflower and my kids asked me if they were potatoes from the box! LOL!! When I make the cauliflower I make it loaded with cheese, green onions and chives (bacon on the side). I figure it's no carbs what the hell...just to jazz it up

My hubby and daughter bought it for me as an early mothers day gift because I was drooling over it when it was on the shopping channel in January. My daughter hates being in the kitchen. I told her when she gets married her husband will starve to death cause she doesn't even like chopping onions cause they make her "cry". Yea go cry me a river. My son is a better sous chef than she is at 17. He will cut, peel and chop anything. When I got the kitchenaid, she said he's being replaced by a machine...lol!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

O my - when you said M&M lasagna I was thinking the chocolate candy and I was like how the heck do you make lasagna out of that?
    Hmmm...a dessert lasagna - will have to think about that one!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    The only thing I'm asked to bring to family get togethers is M&M Lasagna hahaha, I am not really the best cook. Oh wait, in the summer people like my curry potato salad. I think it's super yummy.

I want to go shopping! But this morning the boy is getting a haircut (my niece is coming over to do it) and then we might go to the petfood store and/or Metro... so unnless buddy has a pet or needs groceries probably won't get anything there. Course there is always online shopping... that is super fun!
    Momto2Ks, coyote00, nat77 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Being that it was 5:22 my time...sleeping

List was sent sc mystery where it went resending
    sorry I am holding up the train.
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I can actually use a potato masher, hint hint to my secret buddy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Buddy I thought of a few things I'd like to add to my list please....I saw this idea online

It makes this

I need a cake pop pan to make it and I don't have one. I make all of my cake pops by hand without a pan. If you happen to see a cake pop pan I'd love to have one.

I'd also like to have the huge cupcake cake pan so I can do this

I don't know how expensive or heavy they are so please don't go overboard but if you happen to see them on clearance somewhere

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimoneysaver View Post
    O my - when you said M&M lasagna I was thinking the chocolate candy and I was like how the heck do you make lasagna out of that?
    Hmmm...a dessert lasagna - will have to think about that one!
    I was thinking that too! lol

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Alright! All wishlists have been received and I am going to be sending them out now. If there is any sort of issue or problem (or I send you the wrong one) please let me know right away!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

OOOH!!! I'd love that cake pop pan too, if my buddy sees one on clearance!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Being that it was 5:22 my time...sleeping

List was sent sc mystery where it went resending
    sorry I am holding up the train.
    I think there have been a few SC mysteries lately, stuff sent but not going through, don't worry about it! Wasn't it Peachy who lost her list when she hit send?

Niece is over cutting the buy's hair and he's throwing a fit and won't let her use the clippers, and my scissors are not the best... oh well, he's 3, not a fashion icon or something lol. I'll get better scissors before the next time.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Soooo....hubby went to a stag last night and won a 14lb container of Nutella...plus an awesome frame of the original 6 nhl teams with pins and pucks signed by major players from the themes. Certificate of authenticity and everything. Super cool.

Although I love nutella, I rarely eat it and I have a small normal size container of it. Hubby hates it. Any ideas for nutella recipes? Lol I was thinking I could use it for the treats table at the wedding. I dunno...imma gonna be eating this shizz til Alexa goes off to uni!

Page 73 of 275 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread Information