User Tag List

Page 79 of 275 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Wow that was a lot of pages for me to catch up on today!
    There are some things I think I forgot to put on my list:

Tide Pods-samples are good too!
    Downy unstoppables(green)- samples are good too!
    Oh ya and a MAID!!!!!!!!! Would love one of those for the rest of my life! Bahahahaha!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    why is it easier to post in one post.....I find it easier to find my buddy example if my buddy is Nat and click on her posts in this thread.......just my opinion
    I personally find it easier.

If my buddy has posted 50+ times, then that's a lot more reading (even with only clicking on only her posts), than reading one post that contains all her answers.

I just find it easier to keep track of answers in one spot.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    $5 to spend on myself -a coffee and a book at the used book store
    I was thrift store shopping on Thursday and just about had a cow.. I can't believe how much Goodwill and SA charge for used books! On average, paperbacks were $4 and the hardcovers were $6 "and up" at Goodwill. I guess I better start watching the Church rummage sales if I take up a lot of reading again.. wowsers!

Will put all my answers in this post from now on:

1.) Do ya'll get Mother's Day presents(other than the ones your kids make at school?) ?
    Nope, not a Mom, other than a furbaby and her presents are usually left in the litter box...
    2.) Buddy do you any favourite Easter chocolates that I could pick up for you on the post Easter sales?
    Trying not to have any extra sweets, but if a Rolo egg, or Mars/Snickers egg made it's way to me, I wouldn't turn it away.
    3.) Buddy do you want anything from Michaels?

Nothing specific comes to mind, but I do have some craft items on my wish list, so if they are affordable there.. then sure!
    4.) What size are your feet?
    5.) What is your favorite color?
    Turquoise, and pretty much all shades of pink.
    6.) Are there any books you want? Any specific titles/authors/genre?
    I have some magazines on my list, but also have the Ball Blue book of canning.. again, a unicorn pipe dream as I've only seen crazy expensive ones.. but if you find a rummage sale, and it's an edition from the 60's or 70's, I'd gladly accept!
    7.) Do you have an E-Reader?
    No
    8.) What are your family's names and birthdays?
    Nicole - Dec 6/72
    Steve - July 27/76
    Gracie the Cat - May 24/11 (when we celebrate, as she was a shelter kitty)
    9.) How do you feel about knit dish cloths? Homemade socks?
    Knit dish cloths.. no thank you, my sister makes these but i'm usually a j-cloth throw it out kinda girl. Socks.. sure, me or the BF like to have warm feet!
    10.) Is there anything from The Body Shop you would like?
    Not sure what they have, but if I love coconut and if i smell like the beach, can't go wrong.
    11.) How tall are you?
    5'2
    12.) If you found $20 and had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?
    If it's not on couponing? Likely check out the 19.99 shelf of perfume at Shoppers.. my fave is Lovely by SJP and i've lucked out here once!
    13.) If you found $5 and had to spend it on yourself, what would you buy?
    I'm going to steal some ideas here.. clean eating magazine..I have tons of recipes "pinned" but somehow paper in front of me makes a difference. Or a magazine on organizing the home (on WL) Woman's Day Magazine, Family Circle Magazine.. something like that!
    14.) Anything you from San Francisco?
    I will likely bring myself back something food related.. I believe Ghiradelli chocolate originated there, so perhaps something from there (although I don't NEED it) or something from China Town.. I think I most excited about this!
    15.) Anything you forgot to add to WL
    Moisturizing Hair Mask...
    Rubber tipped kitchen tongs.. dollar store is fine
    Granulated garlic from the bulk barn
    Adobo chilis in a can
    Peppercorns.. never tried any of the coloured ones..
    Spray bottle for olive oil
    16. Short or long hair?
    Long
    17. Cell phone?
    I have a Blackberry Curve, which I hate.. wish I could go back to my old Nokia flip fone... battery lasted forever, and I was able to text my BFF blindfolded.. the BB buttons are just WAY TOO SMALL!
    18. Tea, bags or loose leaf?
    I'm not a huge tea drinker, but I will go an a tea kick every now and again. Usually it's only bags as that's what I have near me, but would be open to trying loose leaf. (I do have a tea ball thingy somewhere) I love Chai tea, Roobois(sp?), Earl Grey and Jasmine.. not as big of a fan on the fruit teas. Have had loose green tea in china, but there it was just steeped in the bottom of the cup and I kept choking on it, lol.
    The closest David's tea to me is the north side of London, I'm the south side of St Thomas, so about an hours drive.. so far, I haven't ventured on that trip in case I wasn't a fan. If you want to send me a sample or two of the David's tea, I'd love to try it!
    19. Stuff from SDM?
    Unstoppables... finally used a sample and love it on my sheets!
    Black mascara.. any brand, as long as it's waterproof.
    Moisturizing hair masks..
    Wet kitty food.. Friskies, Whiskas, Fancy feast..
    20. Stuff from the US..
    Clif bars, unique flavours
    Reynolds crock pot liners
    Diet cherry coke..
    21. Julesie's Movies..
    Erin Brockovich.. think I have or have seen most others a hundred times.. (except for the potty one!)
    22. Something from IKEA
    One of their blue shopping bags
    Their 49c toilet brush.. if they still have them, love that I can toss them every couple of months and not feel guilty!
    23. Feminine sample pack..
    If it's something for tampons, then sure.. otherwise, no thank you..
    24. What do you take in your coffee?
    Two creams.. yep, just can't make that transition to milk..

25. Whats your favourite store?
    Hmm. Actually my new favorite is Hobby Lobby in the US. Stopped by one on my last trip to Michigan and LOVED it! Kinda like a cross between Michaels and Homesense..

26. Can you cook?
    Yep, love it..
    27. Do you wear perfume?
    Yes.. lately I've been using Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker, or Just Cavalli Her.. both found at SDM. But.. if I can ever manage to justify the cost.. my absolute fave is Happy by Clinique.
    28. Buddy we have a Lindt outlet in Edmonton, buddy do you like lindt and do you have a favorite?
    Just not the blue balls please , not a big fan of dark chocolate... (slinking to the corner
    29.Do you like to play card or board games?
    I used to love card games when I was younger, but don't really hang out with that crowd anymore. The BF isn't a big card player. I have board games.. they just don't get used much.
    30. Favourite TV show?
    Don't watch much tv, the BF has a new movie on download every night. BUT.. when he's not around, I do turn on the food network.. I like Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.. and Eat St., I think I meant to run a food truck in my next life..
    31. Do you collect anything?
    Brown pottery, crocks.. not intentially, but I have a growing inventory of depression glass too.. the pink is my fave..

32.Does your child have a favourite cartoon character?
    No kids.. but the BF is quite the character himself..
    Buddy, if you have children, would you mind getting some toys that are slightly used (but are still in great condition) as extras for you little one?
    Used is always fine.. however, the only child I have at home is 37.. so if there is an age appropriate item, I say go for it!
    What are the shirt sizes for you and your family?
    Me - M
    Steve - M-L (depends on the cut.. Large to be safe)
    But really, I have tons of shirts and am somewhat picky about fit.. (ie. no rolls can show)
    Do you scrapbook? Would you start if you receive an album and some embellishments?
    I admire those that do.. but I don't have the patience or time..
    Can I get you a small mickey bottle from LCBO, if so what would you like?
    Hmm... this will sound dumb but not sure what all comes in Mickey size.. I am out of Grand Marnier at the moment.. but even a funky fruity cooler would be good.
    Do you drink red or white wine?
    Don't drink wine at all... blech.... Now.. Prosecco, Italian sparkling wine.. ok...
    Samples:
    Unstoppables, Garnier 28 day cream, any face/eye cream untinted, Dawn dish soap
    (pretty much all on my WL...)
    Do you need any couponing stuff? Pens / Stickers / Envelopes / Stamps / Letter Opener.....
    I think I already have envies on my wishlist, pattern packing tape, maybe some of the bigger manila size envies..
    Do you have any pets, if so do they need anything?
    Yep, Gracie Lou my kitty... she is always needing wet food.. any brand is fine.. and the soft type cat treats, like pounce...
    Do you drink hard liquor, if so what kind?
    Not often.. I have quite the liquor cupboard but it barely gets used.. Tequila is my claim to fame...
    Can you stack? If you can't or can is there any item that you would want??
    I can't stack, boo hoo, but Dove Nourishing Oil Shampoo & Conditioner are always on my "for those who can stack" list...
    What is your MOST WANTED ITEM?
    Hmmm.. I can never pick just one... I'd be happy with anything on my list!
    Buddy do you like Aveeno/ Burt's Bee's products?
    I use Aveeno curl enhancing spray gel... never used Burts Bees.. but the BF likes their chapstick
    Movie Vouchers
    No thank you as I have loads of Scene points from my Dad.. and my BF downloads every new release under the sun...
    Magazines
    anything on organizing the home, clean eating, canning and preserving, Self, Taste of Home, Family Circle, Woman's Day/World, Martha Stewart.. Used is perfectly a-ok.
    Green Items
    toilet cleaner, glass cleaner, cleaning wipes
    okay do you prefer baths or showers
    showers, i'm totally off baths right now, don't need another episode and knock myself out!
    what colors do you like for ...make-up, lipstick, nail polish
    lipsticks would be neutral beiges, pinky beiges, or light pinks, prefer more matte than shimmery.. nail polish I have tons of.. but any colour works.. if it's too dark/bright for my fingers, i will wear it on my toes!
    do you have anything else you would like to add to
    For People I Love section
    coming to mind as he sits next to me eating ice cream out of the carton with a spoon.. one of those extra long spoons, or a personalized ice cream bowl...
    Buddy do you need a new coupon binder. ?
    Nope, my binder works awesome.. other than the fact I never take it to the store and often miss out on unexpected finds.. I'm on the fence about an etsy coupon bag.. I like that it's sort of like a purse, but not sure I can justify the cost...
    Buddy would you like a photo frame that says Family on it?
    No thanks.. just me and the BF at home, and I HATE my photo taken.. I will run and hide if a camera is pointed in my direction.
    What type of body sprays do you like? brand also
    I love the Hawaiian Ginger by Calgon, but am good and stocked. Julie Jolie made sure of that on the Advent train! But.. I would be open to a coconut body spray.. on a gloomy day it would cheer me up.. I always think beach when I smell coconut.
    What is your favourite restaurant?
    Favourites would be Mexicali Rosa's in London, or Curry's.. but they are local I believe. Chain wise.. every once in a while we go to Boston Pizza or Swiss Chalet.
    If you have fur kids, are you ok with home made (natural, wheat free) treats?
    Sure.. she's not picky..
    if you were to get a spa package (big or small), what would you like included in it?
    Neck massage would be top of the list.. i'm always tense and have tension headaches because of it.
    Buddy does your little ones like beanie babies? you?
    No thank you..
    Buddy do you like personalized items ie name on pens or month you were born stuff?
    I have return addy labels on my wishlist, but some of those, "from the desk of" stickies or message pad things would be great.
    Astrological sign stuff?
    Sagittarius, not big into astrology and that kinda thing.. My MOM however is huge into Astrology, Reiki, Meditation, Crystals.. and such.. I always tease her it's her "Voodoo".
    I know getting something from the $$tore is considered as extra so Buddy is there anything that you would like from there?
    Any of the envies or couponing supplies from my wishlist.. coloured sharpies, kitchen utensil on my list or what i've posted in the thread, medium size plastic bowls with the blue screw on lids.. i think they come in a 2 pack? There's probably lots more.. just drawing a blank!
    Buddy question I am going to our local trade fair this weekend one of local companies is called very berry honey out of Tofield ( they have a website) they make the most amazing organic honey mixed with all sorts of fruits and spiceshttp://www.bearyberryhoney.com/index.php
    Buddy can I pick you up any?

Oooh, yummy! I've been thinking about making my own infused honey a la Pinterest.. just haven't gotten to it yet. Will have to look at the link and might do an order myself.. but any infused honey, creamed honey would be awesome!
    PB Cheerios
    I assume the US and Canadian ones are the same? I have a box from the US that I LOVE.. but missed the Bogo a while back.. So yes, would love some!
    I have a question for my buddy....sleepshirt or pj's?
    PJ pants and a t shirt.. cotton pants in summer, fuzzy's in winter.
    Last edited by NickiB; Wed, Apr 10th, 2013 at 11:26 AM.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Oh I'd love a cake pop pan too! Things to add to my wishlist - gum (DD goes through a ton - any mint flavor), Small coupon binder that will fit in my purse - mine is on its last legs! If I had $5 I'd buy a magazine and Tim's coffee. From SF I'd like a shot glass! My hair is short!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

BLUZSUZ QUESTION ANSWERS

1.) Do ya'll get Mother's Day presents(other than the ones your kids make at school?) ?
    Sometimes.... Sometimes I buy it for me and let them know they got it for me
    2.) Buddy do you any favourite Easter chocolates that I could pick up for you on the post Easter sales?
    Trying not to as well but love creme eggs so much.
    Nothing specific comes to mind, but I do have some craft items on my wish list, so if they are affordable there.. then sure!
    10 and wide
    jewel tones, chartreuse greens
    I have a Kindle but love real books too. All genres, cookbooks are on my list. I would love gently used books you have enjoyed
    yes, a 3 yo Kindle
    Suzanne- Dec 17/72
    Scott - Mar 29
    Erica : October 29
    Sami : December 8th
    Willow (puppy) : Feb 28th
    yes to both!
    Tea Tree face stuff, but hubby likes the coconut hand sanitizer
    11.) How tall are you?
    5'8"
    Caramel cream k cups and puppy toys, those cute balls with teeth on them on amazon. Ca
    Most likely a Tim's Card or a magazine: Weight watchers, people, clean eating
    something food related that I can't get here

Of course!

16. Short or long hair?
    medium Bob right now, getting a hair cut on monday
    [/QUOTE]

#17. What kind of cell phone do you have?
    Samsung galaxy 2 I9100

#18 Do you drink tea?

Nope, not unless it's iced tea or long island!

Originally Posted by Armygirl76
    Buddy we have a Lindt outlet in Edmonton, buddy do you like lindt and do you have a favorite?

my answer is yes I love their chocolate balls ( preemptivly sending coyote to the corner) especially the orange ones

Love Lindt - red balls would be my fave.

Buddy a few questions for you:

Do you like to play card or board games?
    Yup, love monopoly, yahtzee, trivia, poker, Bingo (my mom and I play on FB lol) Rummoli,

Favourite TV show?
    Coronation Street is what I am loyal to, love Downton Abbey, House Hunters type shows, Eat St.,

Do you collect anything?
    Thistle, Celtic, Owls, Scottish

Does your child have a favourite cartoon character?
    My girls are into Anime and online stuff: Hetalia, Homestuck, Inyuasha, Dark Butler, Ouran High School Host Club, Ponyo, Arieti, anything amimated by Myuzaki. DD #2 is a music freak - Lana Del Ray to Frank Sinatra to the Sex Pistols to Bon Jovi.

Originally Posted by slambert
    This is my FAVORITE Epicure piece...and a knock off just will not do!!! I bought mine before I started selling Epicure and I think it's what pushed me over the edge to start selling it!!

I have one too and love it - definitely worth the investment for you Armygirl!! You will be amazed.

Originally Posted by army_girl29
    anyone obsessed with big brother canada like me? if so, who do you want to win?

Not obsessed but keeping tabs on a local girl who is in it - Jillian Maclaughlin from New Glasgow

What are the shirt sizes for you and your family?
    Me 3x and shrinking, hubby XL, Erica XXL and Sami XL

Do you scrapbook? Would you start if you receive an album and some embellishments?
    I do scrapbook....or better put I did scrapbook but intend to find the time at some point to get back at it.

Can I get you a small mickey bottle from LCBO, if so what would you like?
    The mini Dan Akroyd Skull Vodka, or anything that has cool packaging, hubby collects them

Do you drink red or white wine?
    Whites - in my wl....

Gently used toysÉ
    unless they are Mastercraft. no toys here LOL. thanks anyways. - ditto here!!

Buddy, any samples you'd like as extras?
    Tide Pods
    Downy Unstoppables
    Purex Laundry
    OK, any laundry....
    Frizz Ease
    Razors
    Burts Bees

Originally Posted by Armygirl76
    Ah my motto

- that was made for you!!!

1. Do you need any couponing stuff? Pens / Stickers / Envelopes / Stamps / Letter Opener.....
    Always

2. Do you have any pets, if so do they need anything?
    Getting a puppy in T-11days - would love toys for her (she is going to be 15 lbs when she comes home and grow to over 100, so please get larger sizes for her:
    Huggle Hounds
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...3Ahugglehounds
    Kong Wubba
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...k%3Akong+wubba
    Nyla Bone
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...2Ck%3Anylabone
    Treat Puzzles
    Skinniez
    Silly Squeaker
    http://leerburg.com/ssbottle.htm Moutain Drool or Barks
    Teeth Balls
    http://www.amazon.com/Rogz-Grinz-Tre...rds=teeth+ball

3. Do you drink hard liquor, if so what kind?
    Not much, Raspberry Sour Puss, Blue Curacao, Vodka sometimes.... hubby loves cool and unique liquor bottles.

4. Can you stack? If you can't or can is there any item that you would want??
    Nope....

5. What is your MOST WANTED ITEM?
    Not Sure!
    From my list:
    Wine – Sauvingon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Reislings - if you make wine I would love to try it!
    Hungry Girl Cookbooks (I have To the Max and 300 under 300)
    Berner Coffee Mug
    http://www.cafepress.com/tangerinestudio.765808707
    Tully’s Italian Roast K Cups,
    Baking Mat
    Hostess Apple Pies - like from 7-11

Buddy do you like Aveeno/ Burt's Bee's products?
    Not a huge fan of Aveeno, but if you have a ton of hand cream I use that at work, love any and all Burts bees. I currently have, cleanser, face cream, eye cream, lip chap, cuticle stuff, banana hand stuff....
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Mon, Apr 8th, 2013 at 09:13 AM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

cause if you do it that way you have to open each post and see what the answer is.......one click all answers

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    why is it easier to post in one post.....I find it easier to find my buddy example if my buddy is Nat and click on her posts in this thread.......just my opinion

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Nick, I stole your formatting!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I have medium length hair

All of my answers are on page 29, post 423

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

MMMMM, I made oatmeal, choco chip cookies, chicken s marinading, rice is cooling for my fried rice.

I think i shall have a wee nap....old age LOL

Catch you all a lil later on and try to behave; I know its hard

Name:  snail-on-a-turtles-back.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  69.7 KB

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have p'med Nat77 and checked buddies so all should be on track now sorry it took me so long...

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Nope!

No Choclate for me! But DH loves ANY kind of chocolate that has peanut butter or peanuts in it.

Envelopes, Sketching, Painting, Notepads...

8 - 10 depending.. I have super duper wide feet.

Every color!! But not a fan of brown. lol.

Love Love Loved the hunger games but still have not read the other two books. Also any cook books for 300 calorie meals.

Nope!

Ainsley - July/19/1989
    Shane - October/22/1980
    Keeland - March/13/2011

Yes to clothes, not a fan of dyed wool. So prefer white. No socks though.

ANY Hemp or Tea Tree Products.

11.) How tall are you
    ?
    5'6"

Starbucks - Scratch cards

Starbucks.. lol.

Something unique!!

- Doggy Poo Bags!!

16. Short or long hair?
    Very Very Long....

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i've forgotten how to get to my settings. i want to change my signature.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    i've forgotten how to get to my settings. i want to change my signature.
    Click on "my profile" at the top of the page. Then click on "Edit my Signature" on the left side of the page.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well d'uh, thanks Nat. *smooches*
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Nick, I stole your formatting!