User Tag List

Page 207 of 275 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    NICE Thomas set!!! My kids would go bananas for a set like that!

Sorry about the Women's Show---That really sucks! Especially if you stand in line for that long
    Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    That Thomas set is awesome.

Yeah sorry the womens show was a bust jules! Some of them are hit and miss.
    We're pretty happy with it. They were going to list it on Craigslist for $500, but offered it to me for $300 and since the table itself is about $100-150 I jumped on the chance. Everything is in excellent or near new condition!!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Bluzsuz - you puppy is so cute! Did you get a chance to open your package yet??
    Love how you're getting straight to business! LOL

Willow is darling!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What a cute puppy!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Gorgeous puppy Bluz!! super cute!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I have had a chance to peek but not open everything.... Kim sent me a Keurig Machine box FULL of goodies. As soon as I can get my phone back from my daughter I will upload and list!
    Absolutely spoiled rotten.... just the K Cups she sent were amazing! Kayla made some items including a flower to put on Willows collar, Pink Downy unstopabbles (YAYAYAYAYAY!, I can never find them here!) and so much more. I will be back as soon as I can. I feel so detatched from you guys after having no laptop for 3 days!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
    KK7, julesie-pie, julesm14 and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Adorable puppy Bluzsuz!!!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Your puppy is so cute Bluzsuz!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Bluz the new puppy is adorable!!!!!

Dlee, I honestly can't imagine how hard your job is, and you deserve a medal for the difference you will make in these kids lives.

I have thick, curly, frizzy hair.... And I found my perfect solution.... I don't wash my hair.... I know it sound weird but I only use a conditioner that doesnt have any silicone... This is what creates a build up on your hair. I use live clean conditioner and really work it into my roots giving myself a scalp message then I rinse, if my hair needs an extra boost, I use live clean damage therapy restoring spray. If I do use a product that contains silcone I use a sulfate free shampoo to remove the buildup. This doesn't work for every hair type, but I know that it works well for most people with curly frizzy hair.

I am also beginning to think that spring has been canceled this year...... We have snow again.... When will it ever end
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366502286.587898.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  32.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

On another note.... I have managed to make my very first ever knitted dishcloth
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366502548.554207.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  25.3 KB
    Took me 6 attempts and 7 hours, but I did it

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    So I have the most exciting news EVER

I am going to meet Armygirl76 in DISNEYLAND!!!!! OMG I'm so friggin excited!!

We are moving the corner to California from May 2-7 for anyone who needs us
    This is freaking amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Anyone in need of Similac cheques? Have 3 x $5 that expire soon. They need a good home and a baby to feed.

I also have Enfamil $10 and $5 that expire April 30. Anyone?
    Pumpkin might be interested in the Enfamil - her sis is feeding the baby Enfamil.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Mmmmwwhhaa..... I wish I could take you with me and the entire train!!!
    Now that would be even more amazing than all our wildest dreams put together!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    lucky U.. a new puppy and a package! your weekend is rocking!
    I know - super blessed.
    It's kind of a bittersweet day, my sister just called and she had to put down her 16 year old golden lab. He is her BABY, she has no kids. So any prayers and good vibes - she can use some tonight.
    KK7, julesie-pie, julesm14 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Super cute puppy!

I agree about spring... it's never coming! I managed to get most of my patio stuff put outside yesterday, and the picnic table for Jackson put together (I won it in a contest about 2 years ago and it has sat in the box waiting). I am glad I was able to do it in the garage since it started to snow and hail while I was working on it... yeah, isn't it April? I feel ripped off!!

Joshua is recovering well from his little surgery, they told me to lock him up in his own room for like a week. Umm yeah right. Sorry but he's a social little guy and there was no way I was going to do that to him! He was a little put out last night, didn't want to hang out with me at all, but he's better today, and sleeping. Now that that big expense is done, I'm tempted to get another one.

Sorry I haven't gotten your parcel mailed yet buddy, if I don't get to the post office tomorrow I work at one so it'll be mailed Monday for sure. Today was a bit of a frustrating day, just a typical weekend I guess but with the weather so crummy and cold we didn't get out which lead to a few temper tantrums from both of us. Then the dog decided to dig a big hole in the back and come in all muddy. Arg! Ah well, tomorrow is another day and tonight is a Dr Who night. Oh crap I missed the start of it, thank goodness for the PVR!!
    julesm14, coyote00, dlee and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    On another note.... I have managed to make my very first ever knitted dishcloth
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366502548.554207.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  25.3 KB
    Took me 6 attempts and 7 hours, but I did it
    Yaaaahoooo! It's awesome! Looks great for a first attempt! You'll love making them once you work out the kinks.

Bluz the new puppy is adorable!!!!!

Dlee, I honestly can't imagine how hard your job is, and you deserve a medal for the difference you will make in these kids lives.

I have thick, curly, frizzy hair.... And I found my perfect solution.... I don't wash my hair.... I know it sound weird but I only use a conditioner that doesnt have any silicone... This is what creates a build up on your hair. I use live clean conditioner and really work it into my roots giving myself a scalp message then I rinse, if my hair needs an extra boost, I use live clean damage therapy restoring spray. If I do use a product that contains silcone I use a sulfate free shampoo to remove the buildup. This doesn't work for every hair type, but I know that it works well for most people with curly frizzy hair.

I am also beginning to think that spring has been canceled this year...... We have snow again.... When will it ever end
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366502286.587898.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  32.6 KB
    We had snow today too. Thursday was 25, and yesterday was horrible and rainy and then 18 and gorgeous in the afternoon. So weird. We went to Alexa's first TFC game today. She was nice and toasty, but my MIL is visiting and was stressing me the hell out so we keft Don and his sister and her bf at the game. I couldn't handle the friggin stress!

Here's Alexa in her gear
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1366503976498.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  44.7 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Alexa is freaking cute!!!!!

I to have been avoiding certain family members, I am sure the stress of dealing with them is not helping my hives.

I have now started my second dishcloth this book the Shkyle got me is a huge help and it has a DVD too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

here are some pics for today...
    First one is my loot from Ogdensburg NY. I spent about $150 and got over $300 worth of stuff. some not shown, already in fridge (cheese, yogurt and fruit/veggies)
    Second one is my Bella in her new harness. I am so sick of her chocking herself. She had a day at doggie day camp and is pooped!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by army_girl29; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 08:55 PM.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Alexa is freaking cute!!!!!

I to have been avoiding certain family members, I am sure the stress of dealing with them is not helping my hives.

I have now started my second dishcloth this book the Shkyle got me is a huge help and it has a DVD too.
    Soon it will become second nature. I find it's amazing for dealing with my anxiety.

Thanks! There are lots of little pics I got of her tonight. So cute.
    Last edited by PammieD; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 08:50 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

The puppy is soooo cute but is going to be a lot of work! Adopting a 5 yr old dog was a lot of work, I bet a puppy will be 10x harder!

Page 207 of 275 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 257 ... LastLast

Thread Information