User Tag List

Page 239 of 275 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4111
Like Tree22414Likes

Thread: The Pampered Ladies Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

OK, so here is what SHMEELADY spoiled me with!!!!

6 bottles of nail polish and 2 sparkly nail files!! (wrapped in two awesome new-to-DS shirts! He loves Diego!!) Can't wait for pedicure time!!
    Peppermint foot scrub
    Mascara!
    2 bottles of hair oil - me and my frizzy hair are excited to try this!!!
    2 Burts' bees chapstick!
    Compact!
    Hair clips!!! Love these!!!
    Card making supplies, including glitter gel pens, sparkly blank cards, foam stickers, embellishments, 2 ink pads, double sided tape and those dot things!!
    Apple chips, Starbucks coffee (squeee!!! love vanilla!!), vanilla earl grey tea (LOVE THIS! Having a mug full now!) and new yummy tea flavours to try!!
    Gummy candies and Winnipeg jets key chain - to which DH said "Yoink, clearly these are MINE!" LOL
    Monkey Dunk!!! DD is excited to play this afterschool - and it suits DS because he's my little monkey! Love game night!!
    Bubbles! One is being used right now by DS! (so mommy can have computer time, LOL)
    Monopoly card game - never played, can't wait!
    Bath colours!! DS will have fun tonight!
    Starbucks travel coffee mug - OMG, I ♥ this. You take the paper out and DS and DD can draw/scribble/collage, DO ART, and you can put the sleeve back in and I will have my own personalized mug! Best.thing.ever!!
    And PULL UPS!!! I was tempted to slap one on DS this morning! LOL But I promised DH to wait until summer!!

Again THANK YOU!! I'm overwhelmed by your generosity! I was just pulling one item out after another! I was astounded!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    KK7, garbagepicker, DMS54 and 12 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    Buddy you're makig me worry that you dont like my package. LOL.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    You're right. I don't like my package.

I
    LOVE my package!!
    KK7, DMS54, juliejolie and 8 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I really could not find a atamp with a cross!! So i improvised and got the other decor for cards. I hope the easy ups are an okay size, i wasnt sure so based it off what size my ds is. Mine and yours were only born two days apart.

I've been having a hard time, too, that's why I threw it up on the WL! LOL

But the embellishments are perfect!!! I have 2 communion and 1 confirmation card to make in the next month, so it's perfect!!!

And the size is perfect on the pullups. It says 16lbs to I forget now, but DS is 24lbs and right in the middle. And he doesn't grow quickly, LOL.
    Last edited by hijinx25; Thu, Apr 25th, 2013 at 02:20 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

no package here today maybe it will be a Friday surprise!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I can't wait to see pictures of more packages hurry up!!!!

Kk7, I totally need those towels

Gwennad, right now.... I could totally use 1 kg of Swedish berries. I am in need of something to curb cravings and sooth my nerves today.

So I have been doing very well on my quitting smoking plan. I have been using the vapor cigerrettes to help with the oral issues of my hands need something to do, And i have only used the nicorette inhaler twice. I also wrote out an exact calendar for the next week if when I can have a cigerrette, this seems to be one of the best ideas. I know that I just need to make it to the next time, yes I am watching the clock but I have been weaning myself off of 3 cigarettes a day and next weds will be my first day completely smoke free. After smoking for the last 18 years, and all of my other failed attempts, I am not going to rush myself and take it one small step at a time, to make sure that this is the last time and create a healthier lifestyle.

Here is my big issue today though that is making it tough...... I could choke my husband.... I had laundry folded last night but didn't get it put away, so he had to search for the shirt he wanted this morning. How hard is it to look through a pile of shirts and find the one you want...... Obviously very difficult when he was in a pissy mood about have to look for it somewhere other then his closet..... He tossed 2 baskets of laundry around the folding table and now I have to fold it all again quiting smoking is stressful enough without him making it worse.... I am in the mood to take all his unfolded laundry and place it on his side of the bed.... He can deal with it himself!!
    There my rant for the day is over and I feel much better now to go make a smoothie and a fresh rainbow trout for lunch. Mmmmm
    KK7, DMS54, julesie-pie and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

lalalala... waiting for my buddy to open her package?

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post

Gwennad, right now.... I could totally use 1 kg of Swedish berries. I am in need of something to curb cravings and sooth my nerves today.

So I have been doing very well on my quitting smoking plan. I have been using the vapor cigerrettes to help with the oral issues of my hands need something to do, And i have only used the nicorette inhaler twice. I also wrote out an exact calendar for the next week if when I can have a cigerrette, this seems to be one of the best ideas. I know that I just need to make it to the next time, yes I am watching the clock but I have been weaning myself off of 3 cigarettes a day and next weds will be my first day completely smoke free. After smoking for the last 18 years, and all of my other failed attempts, I am not going to rush myself and take it one small step at a time, to make sure that this is the last time and create a healthier lifestyle.

Here is my big issue today though that is making it tough...... I could choke my husband.... I had laundry folded last night but didn't get it put away, so he had to search for the shirt he wanted this morning. How hard is it to look through a pile of shirts and find the one you want...... Obviously very difficult when he was in a pissy mood about have to look for it somewhere other then his closet..... He tossed 2 baskets of laundry around the folding table and now I have to fold it all again quiting smoking is stressful enough without him making it worse.... I am in the mood to take all his unfolded laundry and place it on his side of the bed.... He can deal with it himself!!
    There my rant for the day is over and I feel much better now to go make a smoothie and a fresh rainbow trout for lunch. Mmmmm

You are kinder than me! Ha!
    julesie-pie, julesm14 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Cowgirlmama! Do it! !!!

Trading Score
    369 (100%)

Great pkg hijinx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post

Mmm swedish berries. Totally want some now!

Yay! Glad to hear the quitting smoking plan is going well

I would totally leave his clothes on the bed! Gawd, what is with men? My DH does that too and it's super annoying. Not to mention his clothes never make it to the hamper either, grrrrr. I refuse to put his clothes away now. So he lives out of a laundry basket pretty much but it super annoys me. I told him I am going to start putting his clothes away in random places so when he can't find them he can't get pissy cause he should have put them away himself, lol. *sigh* men.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    OK, so here is what SHMEELADY spoiled me with!!!!

6 bottles of nail polish and 2 sparkly nail files!! (wrapped in two awesome new-to-DS shirts! He loves Diego!!) Can't wait for pedicure time!!
    Peppermint foot scrub
    Mascara!
    2 bottles of hair oil - me and my frizzy hair are excited to try this!!!
    2 Burts' bees chapstick!
    Compact!
    Hair clips!!! Love these!!!
    Card making supplies, including glitter gel pens, sparkly blank cards, foam stickers, embellishments, 2 ink pads, double sided tape and those dot things!!
    Apple chips, Starbucks coffee (squeee!!! love vanilla!!), vanilla earl grey tea (LOVE THIS! Having a mug full now!) and new yummy tea flavours to try!!
    Gummy candies and Winnipeg jets key chain - to which DH said "Yoink, clearly these are MINE!" LOL
    Monkey Dunk!!! DD is excited to play this afterschool - and it suits DS because he's my little monkey! Love game night!!
    Bubbles! One is being used right now by DS! (so mommy can have computer time, LOL)
    Monopoly card game - never played, can't wait!
    Bath colours!! DS will have fun tonight!
    Starbucks travel coffee mug - OMG, I ♥ this. You take the paper out and DS and DD can draw/scribble/collage, DO ART, and you can put the sleeve back in and I will have my own personalized mug! Best.thing.ever!!
    And PULL UPS!!! I was tempted to slap one on DS this morning! LOL But I promised DH to wait until summer!!

Again THANK YOU!! I'm overwhelmed by your generosity! I was just pulling one item out after another! I was astounded!
    Hooray!! Glad you coulduse the shirts, i cant stand buying tissue paper as it seems like a waste so improvised with the old shirts. :p

The monopoly millionare is actually really fun!! Dh always wants to play it, it goes quick so we usually end up playing 7-8 times, haha. I saw the coffee mug and thought it would be great craft time for your kids!!!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Oh and btw those bath colors are great. Ds insisted i buy some for him too, what was i thinking trying to buy something for another boy and not getting it for ds too. Jeez. LOL.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

No pkg fo me either!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I've never had any problems ordering from them. It can be a little slow though, they have to get the stuff before they ship it to you. I had only one order that they never got and they not only sent me a notice about via email but called to apologize and just sent me a voucher to get $10 off if I order something else... so I like them. Their shipping is a bit high, and I like their days when you can get free shipping, or free shipping all weekend. But they have some neat stuff, much cheaper than in most stores. I try to order enough to make the shipping worth it. And right now am trying to avoid looking at the candy they have posted. I mean who needs 1 kg of sweddish berries right????

uuuummmmmm....ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KK7, gwennad, julesie-pie and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Back from DD's sports class! On the way home stop in at Bulk Barn & they had a big bag of Icy Squares on 50% off - currently devouring them now

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    morning!!! just got up with carter (he slept thru the nite) and it is about -10 here. everything is frosted up outside!
    yaa & like to Carter sleeping through the night. Boo to -10C

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Those veggies are AMAZING!!!!
    i agree, they have already made their way on to my wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    PC stores/sections have them. Totally affordable too. I got my SIL one for xmas and she loves it.
    Have what?

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Here is the reality lol
    Haha I was going to post this too!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    omg did anyone see these rocking toys sooooooooooo cute lol yes I know I have teens lol
    http://www.beyondtherack.com/event/s...4351?category=
    DD has a wooden rocking moose from Ikea! Though she is getting a bit big for it now!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I WANT! !! Kim, these are friggin amazing! I'm a little nervous though...what's btr like to order from?
    I can long term loan you DD's rocking moose. It's currently in my parents basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Venuila View Post
    Great pkg hijinx!!!

Mmm swedish berries. Totally want some now!

Yay! Glad to hear the quitting smoking plan is going well

I would totally leave his clothes on the bed! Gawd, what is with men? My DH does that too and it's super annoying. Not to mention his clothes never make it to the hamper either, grrrrr. I refuse to put his clothes away now. So he lives out of a laundry basket pretty much but it super annoys me. I told him I am going to start putting his clothes away in random places so when he can't find them he can't get pissy cause he should have put them away himself, lol. *sigh* men.
    DH ALWAYS leaves his clothes on the couch when he goes to bed, his plates, bowls & glasses etc all over the living room & garbage on the kitchen counter less than a foot away from the actual garbage!! It drives me completely insane!

Oh and btw those bath colors are great. Ds insisted i buy some for him too, what was i thinking trying to buy something for another boy and not getting it for ds too. Jeez. LOL.

Lol. DD loves bath crayons too!
    KK7, DMS54, juliejolie and 4 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Boo it won't let my attached the photo of the rocking moose, trying again here
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    DMS54, coyote00, RSAS and 2 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Page 239 of 275 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 ... LastLast

Thread Information