User Tag List

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

As a lot of you know, I have a wonderful son with special needs.

I went to a support group last month and they gave us lots of financial tips that I didn't know of.

They spoke about an accountant firm called ALISA. That firm, providing you give them a procuration, will go 10 years in the past and check your income taxes directly with both governments.

This is only for people with handicaps or long term disease (cancer etc).

I called them, they send me the paper to sign, I posted it back in the pre-stamped enveloppe that was in the envie.

I didn't need to send any paperwork, they contact the governments themselves.

It's totally free but if they manage to "find" money, they charge you 20% of what they recover.

This information was given at a support group help by ARATED, a well-known organisation for parents of autistic children.

If you call them, you can tell them you have been referred by Caroline Bellerose (moi). If they recovers more than 5k for you, they send me 50$.

Here is the link: http://alisarefunds.ca/

I checked them out and they have been in business for 6 years and their offices are in Boisbriand.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

these credits are fairly easy to do yourself as well.

my mother went back 8 years and got approx 10,000$. assuming this firm had done the work, she would have given them 2000$ of it. thats a large chunk.
    the government's pretty intimidating but once you take a look at the how-to's it's pretty easy

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

We always make our taxes and are usually really good for getting all these credits.

We think we got everything that was ours to get.

But then, having somebody re-doing it after us never hurt.

Thread Information