Hey Guys,

I know a social worker whose hosting an event for foster kids May 16th. She is trying to get donations to fill 60 gift bags with products for each of the kids who are currently placed in foster homes across the city. I've had success in the past requesting donations for my homeless youth so I thought I would reach out to Montreal SC again and see what can be done. If you have products they could be picked up by a Batshaw staff or alternatively be dropped off at Batshaw social service (in westmount) as long as you run by me how big it is and what it contains. She'll have to make sure there is proper storage and there is a need for the items. If any of you work for companies that would donate to an event like this I am sure they'd accept just let me know who to get her in touch with.

The event is focused on older foster kids age 16+ (unused hair product, unused cleaning products, cosmetics, sanitary items etc would all be appreciated, as would baby items for the young parents). If you have something else you think might be nice, just ask if it is useful.

Thanks for reading!