User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Shelley17
  • 1 Post By walkinglady
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: SDM coupon deals

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart tonight, saved big bucks over regular price and with coupons!
    I will use some of the items to make gift baskets.

Here is what I bought:
    Pedigree dog Marrow Bones 2 x $4.29 sale price, used BOGO coupon for one free from newspaper insert.

Venus Olay Razors 3 x $5.00 from clearance bin, used 3x $2.00 off from P & G coupons.

Sensodyne Toothpaste 2 x $4.99 sale price, used BOGO emailed from SDM yesterday for one free.

Venus N Olay Cartridges 2 x $5.00 from clearance bin. Used coupon 2 x free Satin Care Shaving Gel WUB cartridges from P & G coupons (were on sale for $2.99 each).

Durex Play $5.00 from clearance bin, used 1 x $2.00 coupon from newspaper insert (Redplum or Smartsource).

Jamieson Vitamin B12 bottle of 100 1 x $11.99 sale price, used $2.00 off from websaver.ca.

Advil Liqui-Gels 10 Nighttime 2 x $3.99, used $4.00 off from websaver.ca & $3.00 off from newspaper insert.

Vidal Sassoon jumbo size shampoo and jumbo size shampoo/conditioner both for coloured hair. Sale price 2 x $3.99 (regular price $6.99), used $.50 off P & G, both came with coupon for free styling product, got 2 products free (regular price $6.99 also on sale for $3.99). Bonus 10x Optimum Points each.

Store brand men's razors $3.99 (no coupon but were half price).

Christie Cookies 3 X $1.77 sale price (no coupon but DS, DS and DH all are cookie-a-holics).

Life Brand Pomegranate & Blueberry Tea $1.00 from sale bin (long expiry date) 1 x $1.00 and 1 SCOP as they rang up at the regular price of $3.29.

Total OOP $69.29.
    Got free $10 gift card When You Spend $50.
    Regular Shoppers Optimum Points 770 + Product Bonus Points 1080= total 1850.
    Receipt says I saved $121.09!!!

**Had an EXCELLENT cashier, she suggested people joining the line behind me may choose the cosmetics checkout. When I told her I felt bad holding up the line, she said "You have every right to be here when you want and use as many coupons as you want." I was very happy! I also got a survey on my receipt so will give her kudos there!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Olay, Pharmaprix, Red Plum, Shoppers Drug Mart, Smart Source, Websaver
    Last edited by Shelley17; Mon, Apr 8th, 2013 at 09:03 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deals OP! I rarely find good clearance deals at Shoppers. Good for you and thank you for posting.
    oscarandme likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great deals OP! I rarely find good clearance deals at Shoppers. Good for you and thank you for posting.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The best part is the keeper cashier! Lucky you!
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Great deals and great cashier!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Excellent job! Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley17 View Post
    Went to my local Shoppers Drug Mart tonight, saved big bucks over regular price and with coupons!
    I will use some of the items to make gift baskets.

Here is what I bought:
    Pedigree dog Marrow Bones 2 x $4.29 sale price, used BOGO coupon for one free from newspaper insert.

Venus Olay Razors 3 x $5.00 from clearance bin, used 3x $2.00 off from P & G coupons.

Sensodyne Toothpaste 2 x $4.99 sale price, used BOGO emailed from SDM yesterday for one free.

Venus N Olay Cartridges 2 x $5.00 from clearance bin. Used coupon 2 x free Satin Care Shaving Gel WUB cartridges from P & G coupons (were on sale for $2.99 each).

Durex Play $5.00 from clearance bin, used 1 x $2.00 coupon from newspaper insert (Redplum or Smartsource).

Jamieson Vitamin B12 bottle of 100 1 x $11.99 sale price, used $2.00 off from websaver.ca.

Advil Liqui-Gels 10 Nighttime 2 x $3.99, used $4.00 off from websaver.ca & $3.00 off from newspaper insert.

Vidal Sassoon jumbo size shampoo and jumbo size shampoo/conditioner both for coloured hair. Sale price 2 x $3.99 (regular price $6.99), used $.50 off P & G, both came with coupon for free styling product, got 2 products free (regular price $6.99 also on sale for $3.99). Bonus 10x Optimum Points each.

Store brand men's razors $3.99 (no coupon but were half price).

Christie Cookies 3 X $1.77 sale price (no coupon but DS, DS and DH all are cookie-a-holics).

Life Brand Pomegranate & Blueberry Tea $1.00 from sale bin (long expiry date) 1 x $1.00 and 1 SCOP as they rang up at the regular price of $3.29.

Total OOP $69.29.
    Got free $10 gift card When You Spend $50.
    Regular Shoppers Optimum Points 770 + Product Bonus Points 1080= total 1850.
    Receipt says I saved $121.09!!!

**Had an EXCELLENT cashier, she suggested people joining the line behind me may choose the cosmetics checkout. When I told her I felt bad holding up the line, she said "You have every right to be here when you want and use as many coupons as you want." I was very happy! I also got a survey on my receipt so will give her kudos there!!
    Last edited by oscarandme; Tue, Apr 9th, 2013 at 09:55 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

Nice shop and great cashier!
    The best things in life...aren't things

Thread Information