User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PA Coupons

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Hoping there is someone else out there from PA to read this. Just in case there is Giant Tiger has tons of the Hamburger helper with hamburger coupons, saw it once at Superstore a couple wks ago but haven't seen any since.
    Walmart has the Rubbermaid pitchers with the free iced tea coupon and they have the iced tea with pizza coupons as well.
    Walmart has a couple cranberry oasis with the coupons left.
    Just wondering if anyone has seen the Janes with coupons or the Mccain pizza's with coupons?????
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Giant Tiger, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

PA Walmart still has tons of the trial size Iams on clearance

PA
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

so glad theres another person who coupons in PA besides me! will post if i come across any deals!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I do not think that there are many of us. Walmart had no idea what I was talking about when I said I could apply an overage to the rest of my order

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

hello I just joined..I am from PA too thanks for the coupon info, if I come across deals I will post too. here is one thing... Sobey`s has astro yogurt I think it was vanilla or peach on an end cooler...exp before end of july on sale for .69cents they have been stocking it off and on at that price to clear it out

AUCTION-berries/Axe/food
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I'm from Regina but visiting in PA. Has anyone found the Cheerios with the towel coupons. I am hoping to find them before the towels are all gone. I'm at Emma so I don't want to drive in for nothing.

Thanks a bunch

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Coming up to PA to visit my parents next week. Which stores have tear pads of coupons? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Sobey's has some. Was just there tonight.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Anyone have any luck with the $6 Aspirin coupon at Walmart?

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

everytime I go to walmart they only have the larger sizes in stock but shoppers and superstore stock reg and extra strength for 4.99 and 5.99 that I know of, hopefully still in stock, but those places there is no overage and you pay the tax (.50-.60) which isn't too bad.

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

does anyone know of any coupons/deals for computer paper and/or dell ink cartridges? :/ all this printing coupons is depleting my supply..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I go to Island Ink Jet in the South Hill mall and get my cartridges refilled. It is 1/2 the cost! I find that they work like normal after they have been refilled. You should call first to make sure they fill your make of cartridge. Hope this helps.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Hi. I am new here. Just started seriously using the coupons to boost my maternity leave pay. I was about to ask the same question as sasklady: any luck with aspirin coupons? I am planning to go to Walmart and use them however in our store coupon's policy depends who is on call Sometimes young girls do not even look at the coupons, they just say NO After last incident with $5 Gillette coupon I contacted Customer Service. Now we can use overage and I will fight fot it!!! We all need to show them that we try our best to save and it takes our effort and time to get the coupons and that Walmart's policy should be everywhere the same, NO EXCUSES, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Marzenia View Post
    Hi. I am new here. Just started seriously using the coupons to boost my maternity leave pay. I was about to ask the same question as sasklady: any luck with aspirin coupons? I am planning to go to Walmart and use them however in our store coupon's policy depends who is on call Sometimes young girls do not even look at the coupons, they just say NO After last incident with $5 Gillette coupon I contacted Customer Service. Now we can use overage and I will fight fot it!!! We all need to show them that we try our best to save and it takes our effort and time to get the coupons and that Walmart's policy should be everywhere the same, NO EXCUSES, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
    What happened at Walmart when you tried to use the Gillette coupon?
    I know that it is hard to know at our PA Walmart if you are going to get an overage or not - just luck of the draw on the cash person you pick - CRAZY. I do not think a lot of people use coupons in our city.

I used a $5 Gillette one with no problem last month but when I went to use the $6 Aspirin one they would only ring it in for the $4.97 not $6.00. I got my cashier to ask a CSM and she said no tooI tried to tell them it said overages were aloud online but they would not take my word for it (even if I had printed it off it looks like something I could have just typed up myself).

I too am just trying to add to my Matt leave pay so a little overage is not needed but is VERY NICE TO HAVE. Hope it works out for you.

Let me know how you make out.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Sasklady!
    Well, first time I actually used 7 Gillette coupons, got some travel size shaving foam and some other cleaning stuff with the coupons. I went to the Indian cashier and he was totally ok with the coupons. That day I scored my firts big brag. The value of the stuff was over 42 and I paid 1.68!!!! Was I ever happy
    Then I went back last week trying to use the rest of the gillette coupons and the old lady from pharmacy refused them, called CSm who did not even looked at the coupon and said NO after calling manager. I was so disappointed and discauraged by this incident. Well, next morning I called Customer Service and the manager Sandy called me back saying I was able to use that coupon. Next time something like this will happen, I need to call her. Well, hopefully I will not have to do it!!!
    In that kind of situation we need to stand up and do not let the "managers" rule the Canada wide store their own way!!!
    I am going to try Aspirin couons next week and I will choose that Indian guy if he will be over there
    Last edited by Marzenia; Mon, Jul 25th, 2011 at 01:44 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information