• 1 Post By ticul
  • 1 Post By walkinglady
  • 1 Post By blondie99
  • 2 Post By Jessica373

Thread: Best Hubby Ever!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Soo... thought i could take a moment to brag about best man ever!! He is super crazy about filling out the surveys, which is awesome, since we both do them and have made well over $100 just this month!! WOOHOO!! Vacation fund!! But, one of his surveys got us TWO single cup coffee makers (tassimo, and a competing brand) for us to test, plus $75 Visa card to buy coffee with to test!! I CANT WAIT!! I have been wanting a coffee maker like this for a while, but im cheap and wouldnt spend the money on one, now we get two for free!! Got to start finding coupons so the 75 bucks goes a long way!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, nice good for both of you and a great way to save money. Also congratulation on the coffe makers. I wish i knew were to go to do some servey, Maybe one day i will discover a site and i am sure my DH would do them also. Nice to see both of you working as a team for money for vacation. Keep making money and let us posted. Thank you for sharing....
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

rwelsh!

That's wonderful like ticul said, especially doing it together. And that is the gift that keeps on giving twice over. Lucky ducks. Well deserved I'm so happy for both of you and 75.00 GC -Excellent brag, thanks so much for sharing and yes DH is fantastic.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great brag OP! How do you find those surveys? Enjoy your free coffee makers and $75 to buy coffee. Thank you for sharing.
    oscarandme likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where are theses surveys?
    oscarandme likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some where on here there is a whole section that talks about surveys, i started doing them through swagbucks, but discovered that if you sign up for the site and do it directly through them you earn more, then we just picked our favorites the sites that seem to have surveys available the most often, have the best rewards, and give you the most per survey, it was a bit of a trial and error for us before we got it down to just a few of the ones we each like. HAPPY SURVEYING!! Easy way to earn a lil extra $$$ while you are sitting and the computer doing nothing anyways

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

How cool! And this is fun ur hubby participates too. Congrats on the coffee machine and you can use the other machine for a nice gift for someone.

Check too if they are any referrals for your surveys. You could earn even more, if so just update your signature : ))
    Last edited by cbou; Wed, Apr 17th, 2013 at 11:28 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Wonderful That's is exciting, My finace always makes fun of me for filling out surveys and contests until I won him a $100 lowes gift card now he is on board with the idea
    LIVE SIMPLE and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

WOW What survey site has that kind of rewards?! lol all the ones I use are pretty stingy with the rewards

Thread Information