User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Products for weight loss!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Best weight-loss product:self control.

Using pills guarantees weight will return, and continued losing, gaining, guarantees more weight is accumulated every time it happens.
    Take it from a former professional "fast weight loss" dieter who's tried it all: count calories or points and watch the weight fall off! I lost 50 lbs last Christmas to summer doing WW on line; I joined when they had their $34 for 3months offer, learned a lot, stayed with the program, but discontinued my membership after the 3 months. It's not easy for me to exercise, but I walked our dog for a half hour to 45- minutes a day most days. The weight WILL come off without exercising, but exercise does tone one up.
    If I didn't have this accident I'd be at my goal weight by now....but life happens!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Your Diet is No 1. you may live in the gym/cardio. but if you aren't eating good, you are wasting your time.
    Don't skip meals.
    Too Many liquid calories -When you drink beverages, you don’t tend to compensate by eating less because most beverages satisfy thirst and don’t impact hunger," says Gidus

Here are a few tricks to help you trim your portions:

• Leave a few bites on your plate with every meal.
    • Use smaller plates and bowls.
    • Periodically check your portions with measuring cups.

"First, try to get out of the habit of always eating something while you are sitting and relaxing," . "Try a cup of tea, glass of water, or chew a piece of sugarless gum. If you want a snack, portion it out of the bag or container."

Don't cheat yourself
      Eat your water & Drink your food.

Stay Stressfree.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very good advice, but to me it does not work.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Green Coffee Bean worked pretty good for me. I lost around 20 lbs. But I guess it varies on person to person. My husband used it too, it didn't help him much.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think so. I tried with green coffee and didn't achieve any result!
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if you'd like to try the brand I used. Got it from a health store, name of the company is waist away. I think you can order in well.ca too. I did stick to recommend use and took 2 before breakfast every day. The sales girl said some of the customer takes more than 2 day. But for me it worked 😊
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And by the way I did not gain those 20 lbs back and it's been almost 8 months. While taking the pills I ate my regular diet but cut the portions quite a bit, specially carbs. Did not follow any specific diet (diet is what never worked for me and always gained more weight than I lost). So for me cutting the portions, drinking lots of water and avoiding junk food along with the green coffee bean worked. And I should also mention my 2 yo son. Because he always kept me on my toes, making sure I burn enough calorie each day 😉. If you don't have a overly active toddler at home, you might wanna some exercise to it.
    Last edited by CleoChic; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 09:00 AM. Reason: grammar

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I advise you not to use products for weight loss. My sister used all kinds of these products, but the end is not good. According to her experience, using products will make you loss weight at first. If you don't use products any more, you'll gain weight.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by vivian91 View Post
    I advise you not to use products for weight loss. My sister used all kinds of these products, but the end is not good. According to her experience, using products will make you loss weight at first. If you don't use products any more, you'll gain weight.
    I personally have not had any problem with the product for weight loss Lipovon!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paolata View Post
    Yes. I used Lipovon. For me a very good product.
    How you feel now? Do you have any problem?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I feel very good, I don't have any problem!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The product is called "Eating Less". You will lose weight as long as you eat in a caloric deficit. That means calculating how many calories your body needs in order to maintain its weight and eating below your TDEE. Every food needs to be weighed in grams or ounces and tracked. No idea why people bother with weight loss products when most are scams and may have long terms side effects. It's as easy as eating less.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the past, I tried this product call 'Rasphberry' something (forgot what it's called) and I finished the whole bottom and nothing happens. After that, I give up depending on products. Mainly, is try not to eat too much, control what you eat daily. There are apps which you can use that tells you how many calories you should intake each day according to your weight and your target weight.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paolata View Post
    I feel very good, I don't have any problem!
    hi, How many kilos you lose and for how long?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information