User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Smartsource tear pads found April 16-19 '13 (Vancouver) UPDATED

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Thanks so much for the early posting Mcminsen....

I wish for a few of those crest ones ... and maybe some barilla.... This barilla is much better than the "whole wheat" ones last time ... just can't get my DS to eat the "healthier pasta...

What I was hoping for this time round is Minute Maid Frozen .... I thought I had noticed some of the smartsource coupon mounts near them ....or maybe just some large ad type boards.... I am out of stock on a few things and have been holding off on stacking up
    mcminsen and Leigh-Anne like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    Thanks so much for the early posting Mcminsen....

I wish for a few of those crest ones ... and maybe some barilla.... This barilla is much better than the "whole wheat" ones last time ... just can't get my DS to eat the "healthier pasta...

What I was hoping for this time round is Minute Maid Frozen .... I thought I had noticed some of the smartsource coupon mounts near them ....or maybe just some large ad type boards.... I am out of stock on a few things and have been holding off on stacking up
    I was thinking the same thing, that it's about the time of year for some Minute Maid coupons. I looked back in my image archive and the earliest MM coupons I posted last year were on May 15. That was the B4G1 and the $1 WUB2.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Also found these ones at RCSS:

-Save $1 WUB any Crest 3D White or Pro-Health Mouthwash, UPC64217866, exp May17/13
    -Save $3 on any Motrin IB liquid gels product, UPC04389268, exp June30/13
    mcminsen likes this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by suncrest View Post
    Also found these ones at RCSS:

-Save $1 WUB any Crest 3D White or Pro-Health Mouthwash, UPC64217866, exp May17/13
    -Save $3 on any Motrin IB liquid gels product, UPC04389268, exp June30/13
    Thanks for mentioning those. Here they are (see pics below). I had found them with the others at RCSS but had hesitated to post them here.

The Crest/Pro-Health coupon is store specific and has a short expiry, so it's kind of like a Coupon Zone coupon. I posted it in the Loblaws Coupon Zone thread:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/280029-...0/#post5391972

It can be challenging to categorize some of these coupons. I've actually found clearly marked Coupon Zone coupons on the Smartsource holders on the shelves. So, in a way they are Smartsource tear pad coupons that are Coupon Zone coupons. Anyway, I think I'll continue to steer the store specific coupons towards the Loblaws Coupon Zone thread.

The Motrin is actually a repeat of a manufacturer's coupon that came out in late December last year. It has the same deal, code and expiry. The December coupon was vertically formatted, though. I'll put this newer version in with the others on post #1 because it's not really a holdover from the previous month.

Also, I've found that not all the coupons I see on the Coupon Zone board at RCSS are necessarily in the aisles. And there have been some coupons in the aisles that are not on the Coupon Zone board.

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Apr 19th, 2013 at 08:50 AM.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Hey, if that's not enough to addle your brain, how about a "Manufacturer Zone" coupon? Of course, the spelling leaves a bit to be desired.

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Apr 19th, 2013 at 04:31 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

Thanks for posting. Found some today.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here are some new Smartsource tear pads I found at a Shoppers Drug Mart today in Vancouver. This particular store I was at actually had more repeats/holdovers than new ones, like Dulcolax, Maxidol, CanesOral, Nicorette, Motrin and a couple of Gillette Mach3 coupons. They also had the Nutrisse and Tena coupons, similar to the ones found at RCSS. Here are the new ones:

-$2 off any AVEENO Hair Care product #04389965, exp. Dec.31 '13
    -$3 off Benadryl Allergy ES caplets Nighttime 24s or Benadryl ES Nighttime Liqui-Gels 10s #04390002, exp. June 30 '13
    -$10 off any Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush except PowerUp #36704617, exp. May 31 '13
    -$3 off Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away or Dual Action Freeze Away #60317445, exp. Dec.31 '13

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Apr 21st, 2013 at 05:39 PM.
    oscarandme likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Be still my heart, there are so many coupons I hope to find! LOL Fingers crossed there will still be some tearpads left when I travel to Safeway next week!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Name:  pizza-parlor-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views: 327
Size:  7.3 KB

Here's a Buitoni Pizza coupon. I got it from le1948 (thank you! ). She said she picked it up at a Save On Foods store as one of the new Smartsource tear pads.

-$1.50 off any Buitoni Pizza #10037368, exp. June 30 '13

Last edited by mcminsen; Sat, Apr 20th, 2013 at 06:44 AM.
    Scottishgal and oscarandme like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

really hope I can find the Buitoni here in winnipeg...wish we had a save on foods

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

All coupons except for Wheat Thins were pillaged at SOF in Langley!! Very Sad

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    All coupons except for Wheat Thins were pillaged at SOF in Langley!! Very Sad
    What I've seen this past week is that most of the stores (Safeway, SDM, RCSS) that I find the early ones at have gotten them even earlier now. Sometimes by 2 or 3 days. It would sure be nice if the reps kept a perfectly regular schedule from month to month but I'm seeing a shift here to earlier.

BTW, I just had to fix the pic of the Sonicare coupon that I posted because it had blown up to billboard size. That is occasionally happening now with some of my pics and I don't know why. It's fairly easy and quick for me to fix but if anyone sees one of my pics that have become ENORMOUS, please let me know by giving me a rep for the pic and then I can track it down quickly and fix it. Thanks!
    Leigh-Anne and hijinx25 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

That's what I'm worried about. I can't get to my Safeway until about a week after you post and often there are some remaining, but it's fewer and fewer.

I'm hoping there are a couple left when I go this week, but I'm not holding my breath.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I was surprisingly able to score a lot of new coupons at my local Loblaws. I usually don't shop there but went it to just look around and I hit the motherload! If it weren't for your posts, mcminsen, I would not know what to look for. Thank you!!
    Leigh-Anne and guccicouponer like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Name:  pizza-parlor-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views: 327
Size:  7.3 KB

Here's a Buitoni Pizza coupon. I got it from le1948 (thank you! ). She said she picked it up at a Save On Foods store as one of the new Smartsource tear pads.

-$1.50 off any Buitoni Pizza #10037368, exp. June 30 '13

Oh yummy, this is a good one. I hope we get these..Nightime Benedryl...You are so connected mcminsen!!! Thank you for sharing and posting and the pics all the time. Everyone involved in posting are just so much appreciated really!!! Thank you!!!

What's up with all those new CZ banner catagories? I thought I was seeing things.. I guess we'll all figure them out together...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information