User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Girlyone123

Thread: Kitchen Aid Mixer / Cuisinart / Sunbeam / Breville etc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I need to make two cakes this weekend, and my little Proctor Silex hand mixer bit the dust. I need a new mixer and I'm trying to convince hubby I should "invest" in something more durable like a stand mixer. In order to convince him, I need to find a DEAL!! Please help me find the best deal in order to convince him??

So far I've found:

Kitchen Aid Pro 5 Plus Mixer at Canadian Tire (REG. $599.99) on Sale for $349.99 (still too expensive for hubby)
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Cake Beauty

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

If you are going to invest then I would definately recommend the KitchenAid, they just can't be beat. I've owned 2 of them for a few years and they just can't be beat. The cheapest I've seen is $269 but that is usually the basic model on sale. The one that you see in the Canadian Tire isn't the basic model so they do come cheaper than that. It's worth the investment!
    hollyquaiscer and andreadv like this.
    I love couponing!!!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I would have to agree that Kitchen aide is probably the best when it comes to stand mixers. There are different models, and the more expensive models has the strongest motor. It really depends on what you bake/make. I bake a ton of bread so I require a good strong motor. The bay quite often has them on sale. Canadian Tire also has them on sale. If your a Costco member, Costco has them at regular price as to what you will find on sale. The colors are fabulous too. Pick any color you like, they will definitely brighten up your kitchen.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have the kitchenaid pro mixer, I bought it at CT for 299.99 and used some CT money. I LOVE it! It makes everything so much easier and its built very well. My mother in law bought the cuisinart mixer also at CT(it was cheaper) and she reallys likes it as well though!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Kitchen Aid is worth the money. Good deal at Amazon.ca on an Empire Red Pro 600. Only $339 and there is a $50 rebate you can get from Kitchen Aid. Ships for free. It usually retails for about $700.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Thread Information