User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: HOLLY? Could you please check in?

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I keep hoping to see that she's checked in to this thread, or any other thread Holly, we're praying for you, please come back to us and let us know what's going on...
    Lynn49, danger_dan and ticul like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I hope Holly checks in soon.
    I know she's gone through a lot recently with her puppy, Maggie.
    Sending good thoughts her way.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have heard from Holly and she will be checking in soon
    anisa, Judstir, aussie and 11 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

YAY *round of yays' heard and applause**.. woohoo!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Good Morning everyone. I'm so sorry to give you all a scare. I have had to go back into the hospital and make some major life choices. But I'm back home as of last night. Thanks you all for the wonderful words, and I'm so very sorry to have worried you all. There was no wifi in my room and I couldn't leave the room (had more cut & gut surgery done), it was very quick and not something I expected, otherwise some of you would have been advised ahead of me leaving. MrsSunshine, thank you so much for the wonderful card and lottery ticket. My dh brought it to me, we both cried, you truly are one in a million my dear. I'm back home now, although am quite tired so as I build up my strength I will be on more and more. Again, I'm so sorry I worried many of you. Sooooo, what's been happening here, you know how I worry about you all. Fill me in on what I missed. Can't wait to get feeling better and dive head first back in SC. I really have missed you all. I suppose I missed lots of freebies and great stuff too. Alas, the story of my life Have a wonderful day everyone! I will try and check in later this afternoon, I need to get some rest now. Hope everyone has an amazing day.
    anisa, abbasgirl, Jezebel and 20 others like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    I'm back home now, although am quite tired so as I build up my strength I will be on more and more. Again, I'm so sorry I worried many of you. Sooooo, what's been happening here, you know how I worry about you all. Fill me in on what I missed. Can't wait to get feeling better and dive head first back in SC. I really have missed you all. I suppose I missed lots of freebies and great stuff too. Alas, the story of my life Have a wonderful day everyone! I will try and check in later this afternoon, I need to get some rest now. Hope everyone has an amazing day.
    Welcome back!
    Lynn49, danger_dan and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

YAHOO! Holly's back!! We've missed you here!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Welcome back

Good Morning everyone. I'm so sorry to give you all a scare. I have had to go back into the hospital and make some major life choices. But I'm back home as of last night. Thanks you all for the wonderful words, and I'm so very sorry to have worried you all. There was no wifi in my room and I couldn't leave the room (had more cut & gut surgery done), it was very quick and not something I expected, otherwise some of you would have been advised ahead of me leaving. MrsSunshine, thank you so much for the wonderful card and lottery ticket. My dh brought it to me, we both cried, you truly are one in a million my dear. I'm back home now, although am quite tired so as I build up my strength I will be on more and more. Again, I'm so sorry I worried many of you. Sooooo, what's been happening here, you know how I worry about you all. Fill me in on what I missed. Can't wait to get feeling better and dive head first back in SC. I really have missed you all. I suppose I missed lots of freebies and great stuff too. Alas, the story of my life Have a wonderful day everyone! I will try and check in later this afternoon, I need to get some rest now. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome back Holly!

Hope you feel better soon.

Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Holly, I missed your LoL's
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Well first of all, i dont really know you but i always read your post and like many of those wonderfull people i did worry.
    I am glad that you are ok.

I know it's a beat of hard time but take good care because we all care.........

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hollyyyyyyyyy!
    OMG! I'd SO relieved to hear from you! I'm also so sorry you've had to go thru surgery again...poor Dear-Heart. Take all the time you need to recover and get your strength back; now that we know you're back and getting better, we can wait for you to return and continue to bring us joy with your posts and Lols, and encourage us on our diet thread when you're all better again!

I'm just SO relieved...I was imagining all sorts of things...OMG....thank you for checking in...and for being YOU....Gentle hugs, my Friend....now rest.........
    anisa, Jezebel, danger_dan and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

best wishes on a speedy recovery Holly. l think of you often and our wonderful visit we had. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information