Thread: Do you even Scrunge?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

luck duck! My building never gets inserts. Great job

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chantelkiss View Post
    yep, theyre gone everywhere... lucky OP!
    Not everywhere!! I called a store this morning and they are setting the last 4 or 5 aside for me. A friend from our couponing group is picking them up tomorrow. I also found 5 on the weekend in 2 stores.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I was able to use a couple of these coupons on the refill packs of the scrunge... I dont think it says on the coupon that it has to be the one with the handle so I used on the refill packs when I couldnt find the handle ones anymore
    juliejolie and oscarandme like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

scrapyddm!

I thought about asking about that too. I asked a few CSMs at different stores/chains about putting a few aside and they said we do not know if you will pick them up, I offered to pay in advance and they can refund when they come in. Nope.. We still have a month to go, This seemed like an unprepared campaign like the Cheerios. The CSMs at a few different store knew nothing of it. We were all looking forward to it - my first freebie since couponing and my first trade to receive them...(Sigh!!!) I want to be Scrunge stocked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    I was able to use a couple of these coupons on the refill packs of the scrunge... I dont think it says on the coupon that it has to be the one with the handle so I used on the refill packs when I couldnt find the handle ones anymore
    matrix82 and Cocottee00 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I didn't realize this would be an issue - it's like we're searching for the holy grail! Are people selling them on e-bay or something? I haven't started looking but maybe I'll check little town stores. (Like mine ha, ha! I live in a little town!)
    matrix82, strew and oscarandme like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I was able to find one, just one, in my food basics, finally after looking every single time i've been shopping at all stores since the coupons came out. So after I took the one, none left I'm afraid.

~LC
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found some at the food basics by my work, but nothing at wal mart or RCSS. I bought 9 of them and the tax was taken off as well! There was still plenty left at basics downtown hamilton on barton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information