User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By Mystic
  • 2 Post By ticul
  • 2 Post By Lavender Lady
  • 2 Post By ColleenMGorecki
  • 2 Post By oscarandme
  • 1 Post By Mystic

Thread: Iams Cat Food - London Drugs & Quantum 20 ct freebie (MIR)

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Hi everyone, I feel good about this shopping trip!!

I bought Iams pet food (1.8 kg) for $5.00 minus a $2.00 coupon at London Drugs (a nice fellow got the last bag off the high shelf for me) gotta love LD!! The product normally sells for $15.98 where I live. I paid $3.60 with tax included.

I'm donating the food to an animal crusader - who works alone. I feel she makes a huge difference in the world - so I'm going to be helping her out with free or low cost cat food - it's my way of giving back to Smart Canucks for all the great information & a special "Thank you" goes out to the lovely people that made this site become a reality (I love the vibes of this online community - it's just so positive to belong here).

I also received a mail in rebate from Finish Quantum, I bought the product for $8.99 - $2.00 coupon + Taxes $1.08 = $8.07. So it's a freebie too!!! The company said they would reimburse up to $8.49.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by Mystic; Sun, Apr 21st, 2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Join Swagbucks - I've earned $150.00 so far!!
    "If you can dream it - you can do it"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Awwww, nice of you to donate the food. I have been thinking of doing the samething for the Human Society. I will try to find them as cheap as possible and donate them like what you do. Good for you and i am sure the lady will be very happy.....
    Mystic and oscarandme like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

One good deed deserves another--you just proved that. Donated a bag of dogfood and then received some free finish for yourself.
    Nice brag!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

As smartcanuckers we can all do such good deeds for others. As a community we are all helping our fellow humans and pets live in a better world
    Mystic and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Mystic!

That is wonderful. I just wanted to mention I found a few of those 5.00 coupons and the inserts in the last few months and there is a printable that B1G1 free 1.6 or 2 Kg). Like here in Ottawa I happened to buy some, what a difference in price here on special was 5.98 minus the 5.00 plus the B1G1 free and no tax event so 98 cents for two bags. That B1G1 free is music to my ears. Just thought I'd mention it because I believe it is still available till May and the other ones were B2G1 free but cannot remember those requirements. Good job Mystic and thanks so much for sharing. And our little furry angels than you soo. Just to mention as well a neighbour of ours had several little cozy-pretty beds for his little "Suzie" and he spoils her and had several little cozy ones that are I forget circular or square with an inner cushion and he was told to bring them to the Humane Society and they were so happy. There are several ways to help. I wish I could adopt them all.
    Mystic and Cocottee00 like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

..sorry made a boo-boo again here, gotta get a coffee...
    Last edited by oscarandme; Sun, Apr 21st, 2013 at 01:22 PM.

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Thanks for all the positive vibes and statements here. I feel that sharing really helps in the world! But, for right now while I'm paying off bills - I'll have to give out small. Later we will be able to do so much more!! (but of course I'll keep remembering the newly learned lessons of SC - (free or with minimal money)!!
    Last edited by Mystic; Wed, Apr 24th, 2013 at 09:37 PM.
    Cocottee00 likes this.
    Join Swagbucks - I've earned $150.00 so far!!
    "If you can dream it - you can do it"

Thread Information