Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: treated very badly,will not go to that shoppers drugmart again,

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

here is the summury of my email that i wrote to shoppers HO
    to whom it may concern,
    respected madam or sir,
    i was at this sore today ,22nd april, on moday to participate in the promo spend $50.00 and get $10 gift card,but i am sorry to say i was treated very badly at this store...i felt very embarassed and humiliated.i was with my neighbour.i was having 3 venus disposabe razors and 2 neutrogena cleansers,2 olay cleanser,6 or 8 crest toothpastes,chocolates and lots of other things...i gave cashier the coupons for venus there were 3 coupons,cashier name was A.she vendor the coupons 2 for neotrogena and also for olay,she accept all the coupons but she refused to accept the crest tooth past coupon,it was a $1 off coupon on any crest tooth past and the price for crest was $.99.she said it has too be the same item as showing in the picture but i politely explained to her it says that on any crest toothpast..moreover i also explained that the coupons i already have given you states the same any venus disposable razor,any neotrogena or any olay cleanser and you did vendor those coupons..but why not this one it says any crest tooth past it can be crest cavity protection,crest complete,crest pro health and crest scope.but she refused to accept my coupons she said its her choice whether to accept them or not she can cancel thecoupons that she already accepted at any time.i told her thats not the shoppers policy that cashier has the choice to cancel the coupons by her own at any time...she calles the assitant manager B and he told her that ok accept only one coupon and then he said to me that by pointing at me that he is giving me the favour by accepting only one coupon and he also said the policy has been changed one coupon per perchase means one coupon per transaction not per item and the cashier A said i think we should end this conversation right now...if you want to see the store manager you can call him tomorrow.i said fine ok cancel my transaction,,,i just bought the chocolates because my daughter was insisting.my neighbour also said how badly they treat the customers...i do remember i forgot to tell the same lady A that i need a bag...she gave me the bag but she said do remember i did not charge you for the bag...this is not the first time that they treated me like this...a long time ago the store supervisor X rudly said infront of other customers that people look for sale and then they bring coupons,they want stuff for free.and also one time an item was scanned wrong the display price was diffeerent then the scan price..we(me and cashier) checked the item price barcode and every thing but she refused to give me the scop.i am the regular customer of this store but some how i treated very badly at ths store.i am waiting for the respone thanks for reading my email.in future i will drive far but i will try my best to not to go to this store.

This thread is currently associated with: Olay, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by momi; Tue, May 21st, 2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: NAMES
    sam786 likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Please reply me sc's does the shoppers drug mart policy has been changed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you want to be taken seriously by head office, you have to just state the facts and leave the "emotion" out of it. Your email comes off as a rant, and a lot of people tune out wall-of-text postings, especially when it has no punctuation. No doubt, you have a valid complaint, but don't be surprised if you don't get the response you expect.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

us couponers are really having some bad days lately....sigh....I just spoke to the assistant manager today at the Walmart that I rant about and I realize I had already been spoken to all 4 of the managers in the last few months and by now, they probably know I m the "coupon lady". but guess what..... things is still bad, nothing had really improve.....just don't know what I can anymore.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    us couponers are really having some bad days lately....sigh....I just spoke to the assistant manager today at the Walmart that I rant about and I realize I had already been spoken to all 4 of the managers in the last few months and by now, they probably know I m the "coupon lady". but guess what..... things is still bad, nothing had really improve.....just don't know what I can anymore.
    is the coupon policy for shoppers has been changed thats what i was told.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

when i return home...my blood pressure was very high...there were tears in my eyes...i tried to explain whatever happened with me to my husband but he also said why dont you give up using coupons.in this situation i dont know what should i write or what not...i wrote the things that came in to my mind that time...i think you can help me out by explaing how should i wrote my cmplain.
    Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post
    If you want to be taken seriously by head office, you have to just state the facts and leave the "emotion" out of it. Your email comes off as a rant, and a lot of people tune out wall-of-text postings, especially when it has no punctuation. No doubt, you have a valid complaint, but don't be surprised if you don't get the response you expect.
    Last edited by momi; Tue, Apr 23rd, 2013 at 12:37 AM.
    ishyx0x and sam786 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i dont know what to say but i can understand your frustration.
    Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    when i return home...my blood pressure was very high...there were tears in my eyes...i tried to explain whatever happened with me to my husband but he also said why dont you give up using coupons.in this situation i dont know what should i write or what not...i wrote the things that came in to my mind that time...i think you can help me out by explaing how should i wrote my cmplain.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

which sdm was it? in Markham?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

which sdm was it? in Markham?
    in brampton,store #1466

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, I agree SDM is not a really good place to coupon imo. like the time when I use the $2 off coupon for dessert bits. they had them for $1.50 so I try to use the $2 coupon, they said no....they can't lower the coupon value....to me don't make sense at all, nothing I can do about it.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

yes, I agree SDM is not a really good place to coupon imo. like the time when I use the $2 off coupon for dessert bits. they had them for $1.50 so I try to use the $2 coupon, they said no....they can't lower the coupon value....to me don't make sense at all, nothing I can do about it.
    but cinpow its shoppers policy if the coupon value exceed the product price they take of the product price as a coupon.so if i was having $1.00 of any crest tooth paste and the toothpast price is $.99 so they will vendor it as vendor coupon 2001 -.99.and secondly as i mentioned it in my thread the store assit manager told me that policy has been changed,now one per purchase means one per transaction and from now it will be followed by all the shoppers stores.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

but cinpow its shoppers policy if the coupon value exceed the product price they take of the product price as a coupon.so if i was having $1.00 of any crest tooth paste and the toothpast price is $.99 so they will vendor it as vendor coupon 2001 -.99.and secondly as i mentioned it in my thread the store assit manager told me that policy has been changed,now one per purchase means one per transaction and from now it will be followed by all the shoppers stores.
    well, the supervisor who came over insist they can't lower the coupon value, telling me that product must be either the same value or higher in order to use the coupon......sigh

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post
    I agree, I also think spelling, grammar and formatting/organization have a SIGNIFICANT impact on the response you get. Your post lacks all three, and is very hard to read because of that. If they can't read and easily reply to your letter, you'll probably get a canned "sorry for that we'll be in touch with the store manager" and never hear back again.

If English is not your first language, perhaps ask somebody else to help you write it or email in French if that's what you primarily speak. They'll have somebody who reads French on their end.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

here is the summury of my email that i wrote to shoppers HO
    to whom it may concern,
    respected madam or sir,
    i was at this sore today ,22nd april, on moday to participate in the promo spend $50.00 and get $10 gift card,but i am sorry to say i was treated very badly at this store...i felt very embarassed and humiliated.i was with my neighbour.i was having 3 venus disposabe razors and 2 neutrogena cleansers,2 olay cleanser,6 or 8 crest toothpastes,chocolates and lots of other things...i gave cashier the coupons for venus there were 3 coupons,cashier name was A.she vendor the coupons 2 for neotrogena and also for olay,she accept all the coupons but she refused to accept the crest tooth past coupon,it was a $1 off coupon on any crest tooth past and the price for crest was $.99.she said it has too be the same item as showing in the picture but i politely explained to her it says that on any crest toothpast..moreover i also explained that the coupons i already have given you states the same any venus disposable razor,any neotrogena or any olay cleanser and you did vendor those coupons..but why not this one it says any crest tooth past it can be crest cavity protection,crest complete,crest pro health and crest scope.but she refused to accept my coupons she said its her choice whether to accept them or not she can cancel thecoupons that she already accepted at any time.i told her thats not the shoppers policy that cashier has the choice to cancel the coupons by her own at any time...she calles the assitant manager B and he told her that ok accept only one coupon and then he said to me that by pointing at me that he is giving me the favour by accepting only one coupon and he also said the policy has been changed one coupon per perchase means one coupon per transaction not per item and the cashier A said i think we should end this conversation right now...if you want to see the store manager you can call him tomorrow.i said fine ok cancel my transaction,,,i just bought the chocolates because my daughter was insisting.my neighbour also said how badly they treat the customers...i do remember i forgot to tell the same lady A that i need a bag...she gave me the bag but she said do remember i did not charge you for the bag...this is not the first time that they treated me like this...a long time ago the store supervisor X rudly said infront of other customers that people look for sale and then they bring coupons,they want stuff for free.and also one time an item was scanned wrong the display price was diffeerent then the scan price..we(me and cashier) checked the item price barcode and every thing but she refused to give me the scop.i am the regular customer of this store but some how i treated very badly at ths store.i am waiting for the respone thanks for reading my email.in future i will drive far but i will try my best to not to go to this store.

To Whom it May Concern,
    I went to the Shoppers in Brampton, #1466 on Monday April 22 to participate in the spend $50 and receive a $10 gift card promotion and during this time I felt that I wasn't treated as a valued customer. For the promotion I picked up:
    3 Venus disposable razors
    2 Neutrogena cleansers
    2 Olay Cleansers
    6-8 Crest Toothpastes
    some other random things as well

I went to cash out and the cashier accepted 3 coupons for the Venus razors, 2 coupons for the Neutrogena and 2 coupons for the Olay. However she refused to accept the $1 off coupon for Crest toothpastes because she said it wasn't the same item in the picture on the coupon. I explained that it didn't need to be the same item, that there was a list of different types of toothpaste on the back of the coupon that it could be used on.

At this point she became rude, saying that it's her choice whether to accept a coupon or not, and that she can cancel the other coupons that she has already accepted. She called the assistant manager at this point, and he told her to accept only one of the Crest coupons, because the coupon policy has been changed to only accepting one coupon per transaction and that he was doing a favor for me by allowing me to use coupons for the other merchandise in one transaction.

I am a regular customer of this store but this isn't the first time I have been treated like this, I felt very embarrassed and humiliated. If you could please look into this matter, I would appreciate it. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

This any better?
    Last edited by GracieAnne; Tue, Apr 23rd, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

at sdm, i always show the cashier my coupons and ask if sdm accepts them before she scan my items.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information