User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 38 cent Barilla Pasta w/coupon XSCargo

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

You can Price Match at WM with the flyer or print-out, if your store allows, with date of flyer sale, page, printed on date. And the 50 cent coupons were out on the CZ Zones and in the pasta isles last week (started).

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    In the past, the flyer from XS cargo include whole grain, however, in other stores, I never find the whole grain itself. I guess is available in the west mostly? As the $0.75 coupon was the insert for the west.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now just to hunt down a flyer. Going to PM at Walmart. There's one of those store not too far but never really shopped there. Do they take coupons? I was dying for a pasta deal I'm super excited right now! Thanks to both of you for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    It is!...just got the XS Cargo flyer and it's in there with a picture of 2 different Barilla Whole Grain pastas! THanks for the heads up OP>
    oscarandme likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

In the past, the flyer from XS cargo include whole grain, however, in other stores, I never find the whole grain itself. I guess is available in the west mostly? As the $0.75 coupon was the insert for the west.
    I found whole grain ones at Fortinos.
    oscarandme likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Does XS Cargo accept coupons now?
    oscarandme likes this.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

My WM doesn't have the whole wheat pastas.
    oscarandme likes this.
    Support your Starbucks habit like me.Free Starbucks Gift Cards!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

XS cargo in Winnipeg does not accept coupons and I haven't been able to find the whole grain anywhere else yet
    oscarandme likes this.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

XS Cargo is not accepting coupons in ON. I suspect it doesn't accept for any of their stores, I've emailed their head office before, the response is not accepting manufacture coupon. I know some might got lucky once a while for using coupon in store.

Thanks CouponsAddict, but don't have Fortinos in town Never see Whole Wheat ones in Walmart for sure, not any other grocery stores like Loblaws company ones, Foodbasics, etc.

Noticed currently no XSCargo online flyer available. We don't always get XSCargo flyer delivered.
    Last edited by jlh; Thu, Apr 25th, 2013 at 03:12 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

I would say, this deal is a huge YMMV. First of all, XS Cargo doesn't accept any coupons, secondly, at least where I live neither of the local stores would price match their flyer for anything, I tried many time already, and Walmart, RCSS, fresh&Co, noFrills, etc. mentioned two main points, XS cargo is not on their competitors list, plus XS cargo is so called" the clearance, overstock, liquidation, refurbished products" store they never PMed those stores.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just so everyone knows The NEW BLUE BOXES out there also State WHOLE GRAIN ...... So you do NOT need to find the orangey boxes. Just the newer blue ones Hope this helps :D
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Thanks so much for posting about this! I scored 12 boxes last night at Walmart using the .50 tearpads from Superstore coupon zone!

denise
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I think they do from my impression from a while back (another SC member and I am so of her/his name I do not recall) said they had past item of interest after Christmas they were battery chargers for free a few months ago after P&G coupons and it sounded like they did. Maybe someone can confirm. I want to add there are several other store too that are offerering Barilla for 1.00 too so if you cannot PM or whatever reason. The only reservation seems to be the Whole Grain option whichI hope everyone finds what they are looking for. I will try to go and find out about coupon than we will know for sure and will report back.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thanks for posting the deal! Got some today. Happy girl. Stockpile was empty.
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

jlh!

Thanks for the reply, I did not get a chance to go this evening. Worth calling or going to find out if you still are wondering. Thanks for the information. Alsoposted in the UPDATE at beginning of thread. Thanks so much.

XS Cargo is not accepting coupons in ON. I suspect it doesn't accept for any of their stores, I've emailed their head office before, the response is not accepting manufacture coupon. I know some might got lucky once a while for using coupon in store.

Thanks CouponsAddict, but don't have Fortinos in town Never see Whole Wheat ones in Walmart for sure, not any other grocery stores like Loblaws company ones, Foodbasics, etc.

Noticed currently no XSCargo online flyer available. We don't always get XSCargo flyer delivered.
    Last edited by oscarandme; Sat, Apr 27th, 2013 at 02:00 AM.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Oh! that is important! if okay I will post as an UPDATE at top of thread so if members do not go through all replies-they will know. Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FreeToMeItMustBe View Post
    Just so everyone knows The NEW BLUE BOXES out there also State WHOLE GRAIN ...... So you do NOT need to find the orangey boxes. Just the newer blue ones Hope this helps :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

What flyer had the 75 cent coupons in it?
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information