User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Walmart CSM- did a 250 crest/oral b transaction for herself and left nothing :@

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's not fair. I hardly buy anything off the shelves at work anymore. If I want something in any sort of quantity, or even something that's just on sale at a great price and I know will sell out, I just have it ordered in for me on top of normal stock.

The goal (at least in my eyes) is to never inconvenience the customer or to put them out in any way. Couponers OR regular people. I know I end up annoyed when there's none left of something I went to get at a store.

She is obviously abusing her leeway as an employee and that isn't cool. She's peeving off the customers that pay her paychecks!

Seems basic to me. I walk into walmart for a 99c toothbrush. I find it, I also spy some chips and a paper shredder and a sale on soup and ooh throw pillows and I walk out with a cart full and my wallet empty. OR I walk in, shelf cleared, feel irritated, have negative feelings and end up leaving and spending very little or no money there. Happy customers buy buy buy. Grumpy or inconvenienced customers do not tend to make impulse or 'happy' purchases like pleased customers do. I don't need any sales training to tell me that.

Employee shelf clearing just screws them out of higher impulse sales. She may have an advantage, but abusing it is hurting her, her coworkers and the company way way more than she obviously realizes.
    CrazyQT, Poirot, Decaf and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is AWFUL

It is known at one particular Walmart that I shop at that the department manager of hba (health and beauty) never marks anything with a clearance price on the shelf.

She stashes it in the back to purchase herself.....I found this out during the Rimmel 5 cent sale, and have noticed that this happens with ALL great clearance deals.
    I did report it to HO, they said they would look into it and resolve it....blah, blah, blah

It is still happening...no clearance at that location EVER

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

when I worked at Walmart I knew people who use to hide sale things in buckets or baskets or even hide behind products. She hid 10 bottles of Resolve behind TP for when she finished work. happens all the time.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

this makes me mad.... guess there are many empty tearpads in your area

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Report what you know to head office and let them look into it.
    If she is an employee then there will be a paper trail because of their staff discount. They should be able to easily track this and look back if there is an allegation of misuse.
    People like that make the rest of us honest couponers look bad!
    tiffanyhungry likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information