User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Loblaws and Wal-Mart Score!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Okay...I have been sitting on the sidelines for sometime now, watching and learning. Thank you everyone for your posts as I have been able to score soem good deals for the past 2 months.
    Here is my first brag:

Loblaws:
    Scrubbing bubbles Toilet cleaning system-on sale for $3.27 used my $3.00 "cut out"coupon from other scrubbing bummbles gel box.
    6 Vilada Scrungs- Free plus (tax) yes Loblaws made me pay tax (Since they are so hard to find, I just decided to pay the tax and get out of there)

Lysol hand pump and soap-on sale for $5.00- used my $5.00 off printable coupon =FREE (plus tax of course)

Scrubbing Bubles One step toilet spray refil-on sale for $1.97
    2 Oral B toothbrushes price 1.89 minus $1.00 Oral B coupon (tearpad)= .89 each (wiish we had NoFrills for the 1.00 TB)

Wal-Mart

notebook-on sale for $1.99

2 pack travel Toothbrush -$2.00

12 Lysol hand pump soap- on sale for $1.97. I used 12 of the $2.00 off Dial coupons from the recent SS insert. I paid just the tax
    2 ex-lax- $3.99 I used 2 printable (Novartis $5.00 off coupons)= $2.00 OVERAGE
    1 Vileda scrunge-FPC=FREE!

OOP after all taxes came to $14.00
    Cost of everything at regular price and no coupons would have been around $100.00

I will try to attach a picture, if it does not show up, please tell me how to do it correctly. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, No Frills, Walmart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I forgot to include the 6 pack of cards. They were on sale for $1.00, They are included in the 14.00 OOP
    ticul likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quicktocoupon View Post
    I forgot to include the 6 pack of cards. They were on sale for $1.00, They are included in the 14.00 OOP
    This was all found today at Wal-Mart and Loblaws. They have restocked the Vileda Scrunges...so get out your FPC's before they are gone again. I looked on the Vileda Facebook page lastnight before heading out shopping today and they were telling people that the stores should all be stocked up this week with more...and sure enough my Loblaws was full of them!
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

which loblaw did you went to/.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    which loblaw did you went to/.
    My Loblaws in in Collingwood Ontario. The Walmart here was fully stocked too. I had 7 FPCs to use up and was able to get them no problem. Your WM is probably stocked up too now. I am sure if you get there before the weekend rush you'll be able to grab one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i m doing a shopping trip tomorrow, did you happen to see refill for the toilet system too at your loblaws, I have $2 off coupons and those usually go for $6 a pack!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

i m doing a shopping trip tomorrow, did you happen to see refill for the toilet system too at your loblaws, I have $2 off coupons and those usually go for $6 a pack!

They had 2 kinds of refilss-flushables and disposables. I too had my 2.00 coupon with me, but my coupon says for hte flushables only. The flushables were still 6.00 not on sale. The disposables were on half price. They also had all of the sunlight dishwash pods on sale for 50% off too! I did have 2.00 coupons for those with me as well, but decided I have enough dishpods right now after the recent Finish Quantum MIR and the free sunlight dish pods I got today from SampleSource. I wish the sunlight laundry was on sale. I need laundry soap more than anything...and it's always the thing I have a hard time finding a good sale on. I wish there was a NoFrills by me.
    Good luck on your shopping trip tomorrow! I went back to Loblaws late tonight to score more Scrubing bubbles stuff while it was still on sale, and while i was there I found the Lysol refil soap for hte hand dispenser on for 3.00 (2pack) and also ST.Ives Olive face wash for 3.22 Loblaws has some great deals with those lovely pink stickers!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry to bother you again, i see ur still online, was the flushable system their regular sale or it was clearance too? I know every loblaws have the same sale, but not the same clearance, thanks, btw the $2 dial SS insert was no good for those soap pumps, i just read over the coupon just now, its use for men, kids body wash, lotion and dial refill packs.....unless you had a different insert as me...also I see you need laundry degerent, if you have those $1 off gain coupons or the p&g ones, walmart still has the 25loads Gain(green bottles) for $2, so $1 after coupon.
    Last edited by cinpow; Thu, Apr 25th, 2013 at 01:38 AM.
    coupondiva likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

sorry to bother you again, i see ur still online, was the flushable system their regular sale or it was clearance too? I know every loblaws have the same sale, but not the same clearance, thanks, btw the $2 dial SS insert was no good for those soap pumps, i just read over the coupon just now, its use for men, kids body wash, lotion and dial refill packs.....unless you had a different insert as me...also I see you need laundry degerent, if you have those $1 off gain coupons or the p&g ones, walmart still has the 25loads Gain(green bottles) for $2, so $1 after coupon.
    The brush system was on clearnce on the shelf for 3.27 it did not have the pink sticker on it, so i bet it's on the same price at your Loblaws too. If you have the 3.00 coupon cut-out from the scrubbing bubbles gels you can get the toilet brush system for .27 cents
    I used the same 2.00 off coupon for the Dial soap that you have.(fromt he last SS insert) In the first sentence it says 2.00 of ANY Dial, so I took the coupons to the customer service desk at WM and they said I coud absolutely use it as it did not state I couldn't. Then she asked me "how many coupons do you have?" and I said "12" - I really had about 30...but I din't want to push it. She happily let me use the coupons and get my 12 dial soaps. The shelves were fully stocked...so I left soem for others...and perhaps another store visit for me next week to use my other coupons!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The brush system was on clearnce on the shelf for 3.27 it did not have the pink sticker on it, so i bet it's on the same price at your Loblaws too. If you have the 3.00 coupon cut-out from the scrubbing bubbles gels you can get the toilet brush system for .27 cents
    I used the same 2.00 off coupon for the Dial soap that you have.(fromt he last SS insert) In the first sentence it says 2.00 of ANY Dial, so I took the coupons to the customer service desk at WM and they said I coud absolutely use it as it did not state I couldn't. Then she asked me "how many coupons do you have?" and I said "12" - I really had about 30...but I din't want to push it. She happily let me use the coupons and get my 12 dial soaps. The shelves were fully stocked...so I left soem for others...and perhaps another store visit for me next week to use my other coupons!
    Oh thanks for the heads up on the Gain, I didn't see it on sale at Walmart...mind you our laundry isle is always almost empty! I am still alsotrying to score my 2.00 off Finish tabs (the 8pack) but some local couponer keeps beeting me to them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, I have a the $3 coupon here too from the gel! I will definitely check that out, I just want those refill pads in there, don't really need another handle. I got the no touch lysol from WM last month pay $2 after coupon, didn't even use it yet.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Oh thanks for the heads up on the Gain, I didn't see it on sale at Walmart...mind you our laundry isle is always almost empty! I am still alsotrying to score my 2.00 off Finish tabs (the 8pack) but some local couponer keeps beeting me to them.
    While you are in Loblaws...just a heads up...there is a new KRAFT booklet of coupons...in the coupon zone. (has soem coupons for the new peanut butter in it) I also think Loblaws is getting ready for the gourmet tuna sale...they had about 500 cans in a big bin tonight at 10pm...and they did not post the price yet. I am hoping for 1.00 sale so I can use my copons. If anyone sees the flavour tuna (chipotle)on sale for 1.50 or less please post. I love that stuff!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you see those small bottles at walmart that says 25 load green gain bottle, go scan it, it will show up at $2, they might not even have a price tag on them. at my walmart no one even touched them, cus the price still says $6, lol. one of the SC here post about this deal, thats how I found out. both of the walmarts here is stocked with those $2 Tabs, i got 2 coupons here that I don't need, no dishwasher here. its too bad you live 2 hours from me, or else you can grab them off me.
    Last edited by cinpow; Thu, Apr 25th, 2013 at 01:56 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Oh good, I'll go scan some Gain then! If anything... maybe I'll find another SCOP along the way...I have been getting about one a week at my WM for the last 3 weeks. I don't use the Finish Tabs really either, I wash my dishes by hand, but I give the tabs to my mom who alwaus uses a dishwasher. It's my kind of thanks to her for her sending me home with goodies all the time. So when I get free stuff or multiples, I give it to my mom
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh good, I'll go scan some Gain then! If anything... maybe I'll find another SCOP along the way...I have been getting about one a week at my WM for the last 3 weeks. I don't use the Finish Tabs really either, I wash my dishes by hand, but I give the tabs to my mom who alwaus uses a dishwasher. It's my kind of thanks to her for her sending me home with goodies all the time. So when I get free stuff or multiples, I give it to my mom
    yeah, I gave my mom sooo many free shampoo now, like a mountain high of them, she almost had a nightmare of it, she said it will last her for at least 5 years, now whenever I say the word shampoo, she will say NO I don't want anymore. its kinda funny. lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information