• 2 Post By Patty Smyth
  • 2 Post By Cocottee00
  • 1 Post By Doda
  • 5 Post By cbou

Thread: Looking for a good deal for BBQ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hi guys, My BBQ was stolen last fall. So I need to replace it. I'm looking to purchase a new one. Any suggestion for place with good deals would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance CBOU
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We got a very basic one from Walmart two years ago for $88. I think that was the regular price. We're happy with it, but we don't BBQ a lot.

I made the mistake a few years earlier of buying one of those small table-top propane BBQs. I didn't really think it through before buying it. I didn't have a table on my balcony to put it on, so I had to buy a table ... it got very complicated, and expensive.
    cbou and Tbites like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

If you can find one of last years models it would be cheaper but the really good time to buy is the end of summer.
    super_e and Doda like this.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Sorry, I can't help you because I don't cook with a BBQ, so I don't know what's a ''good price''. But WTF ??? who can steal a BBQ incognito ??? and a BBQ ?? I mean, a bicycle maybe.. but a BBQ ? people can be so stupid.. sorry for you

Here's a proof ; A few weeks ago here in Drummondville, someone stole the drive-thru panel at Harvey's.. ahaha They wrote an article in the newspaper about that lol
    Last edited by Cocottee00; Sat, Apr 27th, 2013 at 08:09 PM.
    cbou and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Patty is right

We bought our Uberhaus BBQ 2 years ago at Rona at the end of July. They already had them on clearance (clearance, not sale even! lol) mid-summer. It was 198$ if I remember correctly, reduced from 399$. It is quite a compact size, since our outdoor space is limited, but it's big enough to cook for 8 people. As for quality, we use it often during summer and after 2 years it looks and works perfectly.
    cath007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks guys. I know it's not the best time but I think that if I don't BBQ this summer, I will be mourning lol.
    Funny story Cocottee00! Who steals a drive-thru pannel!!!!!

The only consolation I have for my stolen BBQ, is that it had been repainted and the starter was no longer working. Ah! good for that stealer, I hope he/she burns their eyebrows when they lit the thing...
    super_e, cath007, GeorgiaK and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocottee00 View Post
    Sorry, I can't help you because I don't cook with a BBQ, so I don't know what's a ''good price''. But WTF ??? who can steal a BBQ incognito ??? and a BBQ ?? I mean, a bicycle maybe.. but a BBQ ? people can be so stupid.. sorry for you

Here's a proof ; A few weeks ago here in Drummondville, someone stole the drive-thru panel at Harvey's.. ahaha They wrote an article in the newspaper about that lol
    WTF...I did not no that...it is crazy...I remember the last year I was moving in my appart...I put a chain to attach my patio table set with the gallery metal part....neigboors laughed at me...but my table set was there and same for a bicycle
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I was looking for a small one for my appart gallery,a portative one,,,but with the wood things to burn nt the blacks rocks,I am sure it will not be the same taste..But saw some bowl shape one at 40$ at ct...I want a bbq the neigboors in the street have some in their patio ....but with my *()*()*)( neighboor it will be a nightmare..eve if it is my right.will do bbq with familly instead
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information