User Tag List

Page 907 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 905 906 907 908 909 917 957 1007 1407 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

For those that have a million or so points ,How long did that take?
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

I got the confirmation email from P&P about the DS game and Slinky that I ordered but after reading these posts I don't feel confident about them coming.
    Thanks to all the Hunters out there. Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words everyone and have a happy monday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the new words
    Happy Monday everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    Today's code word is ACCOMPLISHMENT for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 06/13/11.

That stinks, Gingy. It's a shame they don't compensate people with additional points or something if they send out a confirmation email then later say it's outta stock. You would think they'd check their inventory better? Congrats though on your daughter's wedding!!!

Way to go Pearls, you're not too far off from 1M points. I'm sure you'll be there in a few months time. I hope you get a really good prize one day.

Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday.
    Thanks Noodge...It would have been perfect for my daughters wedding because I won't be able to travel to see her get married(she lives almost 2,000 miles from us and my doctor's won't let me travel) but would have seen her on video...P&P needs to change the way they do things and hopefully soon...Maybe my hubby will buy me a Camcorder...I can always drop subtle hints to him...Hugs...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Booo... just got an e-mail saying I didn't get the slinky... From what I've been reading this site has issues with letting people order things that are out of stock!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Playground 30pts 6/13

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingy View Post
    Thanks Noodge...It would have been perfect for my daughters wedding because I won't be able to travel to see her get married(she lives almost 2,000 miles from us and my doctor's won't let me travel) but would have seen her on video...P&P needs to change the way they do things and hopefully soon...Maybe my hubby will buy me a Camcorder...I can always drop subtle hints to him...Hugs...
    Gingy, so many people have cameras that have video capability these days so maybe you can ask someone who is going to the wedding to take a video of the wedding for you. Perhaps you can buy a memory card to ensure that the whole thing can be taped. You could also try to borrow a video camera from a friend or family member.
    My mother got married last June and one of her gifts was supposed to be a video of the wedding, but the person who was supposed to take the video couldn't take it because his camera wasn't working. Luckily, my niece videotaped the whole wedding on her camera.
    Good luck!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by awhit066 View Post
    Booo... just got an e-mail saying I didn't get the slinky... From what I've been reading this site has issues with letting people order things that are out of stock!
    The same think

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by user-id View Post
    Wow! 7,000,000 points!?

a p&p typo?
    The glider is 500,000 points now.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I know, I was so excited about the slinky.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I did a search and thought I would post for others in case any one else was interested:

Tamarama Debut CD Wonderland City

The release of the first TAMARAMA EP, WONDERLAND CITY, comes as the duo (Jay Lyon, Nicolas “Pottsy” Potts) play prominent recurring roles as themselves in the new MTV series THE CITY. Jay is in particular focus as the new love interest of series co-star Whitney Port, but the band itself will be integrated into the plot arcs of the show, as will its music and live performances. Already, print and broadcast media have responded to the juicy celebrity aura of the new series and its cast members: three episodes in, the show’s website has drawn an instant seven-figure hit total. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 90000 points!

Patrick Henry Quest for Freedom (DVD)

In this award-winning film American History comes to life with colorful characters, delightful humor, and dramatic 3-D animation. It's storytelling at its best, as Boomer the Eagle introduces students to the founding fathers at the 1775 Virginia Convention. Together, they follow the action leading to Patrick Henry's famous rallying cry for American independence: "Give me liberty or give me death!" Awards: Dr. Toy's "100 BEST Childrens Products 2007", and "Top 10 Educational Products 2007",winner of an iParenting Media Award, the Film Advisory Board Award of Excellence, Family Reveiw Center Platinum Award. Endorsement and approval of both the Dove Foundation and Kids First! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 25000 points!

S Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale (DVD)

S. Darko does a great job at exploring the mythology of time travel through black holes and the theory of it's consequences. The countdown has begun! Starring Daveigh Chase, Briana Evigan, Jackson Rathbone, James Lafferty & Ed Westwick! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 30000 points!

Menopause Illustrated: Blitzed by Menopause, A Guys Guide to Understanding Her Menopause (DVD)

Planet Sweet Pea offers humorous, informative and funny and entertaining DVD/Handbook packages that takes a look into the world of our loved ones offering tips and tools in how to understand and communicate during life's changes. Be it a husband to wife, father to daughter or how about visiting the world of our aging parents? The first DVD in our series is called, Menopause Illustrated: Blitzed by Menopause. A Guy's Guide to Understanding Women's Menopause. With excellent information and the most recent and comprehensive research on HRT and menopausal symptoms by health care professional, Dr. Tori Hudson. With 60 million American women entering, in or just getting through menopause and 419 books available to women on the subject, we found a need in that only 4-5 books were written to husbands/partners on this subject. We are filling that need with excellent information for both partners not only on the physical challenges and remedies for menopause, but great help in growing our partnerships through life's sometimes challenging times. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 90000 points!

Dengue Fever Sleepwalking Through The Mekong (CD)

As you may or may not know, Dengue Fever is a L.A. band whose mission is to resurrect the rich musical heritage of Cambodia. It is a legacy which was nearly wiped off the face of the Earth by the Khmer Rouge. While this is certainly a noble undertaking, there is another aspect to their quest. Their music just purely and simply rocks, whether you understand the lyrics or not. When Dengue Fever came together in Los Angeles, the one missing ingredient was finding an actual Cambodian singer for the band. They hit the jackpot with Chham Nimol, a former Cambodian pop star who had relocated to L.A. five years previous to joining the band. With all of the pieces of the puzzle complete, Dengue Fever began to garner notice. They released three CDs and gigged regularly, steadily building their audience. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 90000 points!

Nectar Accessories Bluetooth Headset Necklace-Swarovski Garden & Silver-Plated Chain

Silver plated box chain with Swarovski Crystals available in Rose or Aqua Garden design. Adjustable length from 20 to 24 inches. Linen carrying case.Answer calls quickly, safely and stylishly with the award-winning BlueCLIP headset holder. No more reaching to answer the phone while driving or forgetting where you placed your headset. BlueCLIP keeps the headset secure, convenient and attached at all times. This easy-to-fasten/unfasten accessory works with all headset styles and makes a great gift for headset users. When coupled with your favorite headset BlueCLIP allows you easily to comply with hands-free driving laws.*Headset not included. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 90000 points!

The Heart Way: A Journey from Corporate to Care (Paperback)

Millions of baby-boomers now or will soon face the challenge Shannon Ingram confronts in this book about her struggle to cope with aging parents. This drama is being played out in homes across America, where 35.9 million people were over age 65 at the end of 2004. On the corporate fast track for decades, Ingram put her career on hold in 2002 when it became clear her elderly parents needed her help. The Heart Way is a deeply personal recounting of Ingram’s adventure in eldercare and her inner battle to let go of her marketing career with all of its perks. She takes the reader along the humorous, authentic and enlightening path, leaving eight “footprints” – qualities that served her well on the journey – that anyone can follow when faced with similar challenges integrating business and family issues. Chuck Martin, best-selling author of several business books including "Net Future" and "Tough Management," says, “This personal journey is highly entertaining and informative for successful corporate achievers who are transitioning into caring for elderly parents…Surely many others will be facing this same type of journey and this book can prepare them for what may lie ahead.” Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

Thriving After Divorce (Paperback)

The end of a significant relationship initiates painful and powerful change in one's life, daily habits, and even in one's personal identity. In Thriving After Divorce, author and relationship coach Tonja Evetts Weimer offers readers a grounded approach to growing through the difficult life transitions that arise from the breaking of our most defining partnerships. Weimer's book will guide readers through a potentially tumultuous time to a safe place by showing how to put one's actions in alignment with one's needs and values for positive outcomes that will strengthen and prepare the heart for a new path. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

The Generosity Plan (Paperback)

Professional global activist LeMay (founder and head of Raising Change), sets out to accomplish a twofold task with her inspirational handbook. First, she ventures to redefine the word philanthropist as an egalitarian title that can apply to the masses as well as the rich. The second is to show readers, step-by-step, just how easy it is to be philanthropic, regardless of personality or personal budget. LeMay's success on both counts emerges from her commitment to her causes, the disarming candor of her personal stories of triumph, and the thoughtful discussion points and charts she provides to structure the financial planning process for giving on any salary. Unfortunately, the book's greatest strength is also its weakness—LeMay's well-presented plan is not a quick solution, but requires time, thought, and preparation. Hopefully, readers will be inspired by her characterization of philanthropy as an act of leadership and bravery in a world that is desperately wanting, rather than be discouraged by the long journey ahead. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

The Triple Bind (Paperback)

In many ways, today is the best time in history to be a girl: Opportunities for a girl's success are as unlimited as her dreams. Yet societal expectations, cultural trends, and conflicting messages are creating what psychologist and researcher Stephen Hinshaw calls "the Triple Bind." Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Why Did He Cheat on Me? (Paperback)

Millions of us ask ourselves that very question every year. And then we ask ourselves the bigger question: Why? Is it me? Is it him? Is it That Woman? Or have we just grown apart?In Why Did He Cheat on Me?, bestselling author and infidelity expert Rona Subotnik helps you understand what drives men to be unfaithful--and what you can do about it. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

Remedies-A Novel (Paperback)

Ledger's accomplished debut offers a compelling view of married life through the prism of unacknowledged grief. Baltimore physician Simon Bear is a confident, magnanimous man with an inflated view of himself and his abilities. His wife, Emily, a star public relations executive, handles corporate crises with an ease, but can't find a way to connect with their moody adolescent daughter, Jamie. While the Bears outwardly appear an enviably successful couple, neither Simon nor Emily has ever resolved the tragic and early death of their firstborn. Simon buries himself in work and with all-consuming hobbies (his latest is winemaking). Emily, too, is consumed by work, though she's privately devastated about her shortcomings as a mother and tempted by another man. Jamie, meanwhile, presses her mother's buttons, knowing she can never make up for the loss of the dead brother she never knew. Ledger follows the trajectory from achievement to failure with rare insight, suggesting that it is through Jamie that Simon and Emily can find redemption. An impressive portrait of a family in crisis, executed with finesse and assurance. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (Paperback)

It’s no secret that breastfeeding is the normal, healthy way to nourish and nurture your baby. Dedicated to supporting nursing and expectant mothers, the internationally respected La Leche League has set the standard for educating and empowering mothers in this natural art for generations. Now their classic bestselling guide has been retooled, refocused, and updated for today’s mothers and lifestyles. Working mothers, stay-at-home moms, single moms, and mothers of multiples will all benefit from the book’s range of nursing advice, stories, and information—from preparing for breastfeeding during pregnancy to feeding cues, from nursing positions to expressing and storing breast milk. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

See Dick Bite Jane (Paperback)

See Dick Bite Jane is a primer for handling every parenting pitfall--featuring true tales of "Uh-ohs!" and "Oh, nos!" from moms and dads just like you. Etiquette expert Elise Mac Adam doles out helpful, straightforward advice designed to put bullies in their place--whether those bullies are sandbox strong-arms, nasty neighbors, or your own little angel-turned-devil. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

Raul Malo: Sinners & Saints (CD)

Self-produced in his home studio, Sinners & Saints is the most intimate, honest, and complex album Raul Malo has made in an already distinguished career. One hears in it a lifetime's journey, from the singer-songwriter's youth in Cuban neighborhoods of Miami through his years as one of the most intriguing talents in the Americana scene. Rooted in Malo's lifelong connection to Latin music but infused with his wide-ranging love of country, blues, jazz and vintage rock 'n' roll, Sinners & Saints combines sonic ingenuity with emotional sincerity. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

SugarSync GiftCard

An online backup and syncing service that allows you to save all your data, photos and vids to your “personal cloud” so you can access them wherever you are, from any device. View your photos on grandmas computer, email a work doc from your mobile phone…tons of great options for families to keep you organized and your important data with you at all times. https://www.sugarsync.com/
    Get it for 90000 points!

Private (DVD)

From the executive producers of Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries comes PRIVATE, a thrilling mystery based on the New York Times best-selling novels by Kate Brian. Reed Brennan can't believe her good luck when she's accepted to exclusive Easton Academy. Life on campus is an endless parade of cute boys, parties, and special privileges but nothing at Easton is quite what it seems. With a dangerous romance, shocking discoveries and dark secrets ahead of her, Reed will be lucky if she survives her first semester. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 90000 points!

Best Worst Movie DVD

In 1989, a group of unknown Utah actors starred in what would be crowned the worst movie of all time: Troll 2. Now, after two decades of running from this cinematic disaster, the cast can no longer hide from the legion of followers who celebrate them for their ineptitude. BEST WORST MOVIE, directed by Troll 2's once-disgraced child star, Michael Paul Stephenson, unravels the stories of these unforgettable real-life characters and the colorful army of devotees who continue to revel in the film's perfectly flawed brilliance. At the center of this celebrated documentary is the improbable story of a small-town Alabama dentist-turned-cult-movie-icon, and an Italian filmmaker who comes to terms (or doesn't) with his internationally revered cinematic failure. BEST WORST MOVIE is an affectionate and intoxicatingly fun tribute to the single greatest bad movie ever made and the people responsible for unleashing it on the world. The result is a hilarious and tender offbeat journey that pays homage to lovers of bad movies and the people who make them, while investigating a deeper story about the strange nature of celebrity, the catharsis of redemption and the humanity that exists in making even the worst movie ever made. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 90000 points!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Thanks, Anne99, for the prizes.

I'm so sad. I also got th email that Slinky is out of stock.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Thread Information