User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Woohoo! Used up some expiring coupons, SDM brag!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    That's wonderful!
    I went to my SDM (Scarborough @McCowan and Lawrence) & was told I couldn't use coupons on the clearance section
    I still managed to get a great deal on everything but missed out on further discounts
    I had that same problem at the location down the street. They had Herbal Essences on clearance for 2.00 and I had some 2.00 off peelies from previously purchased Herbal essence and they would not let me use them. Stated I couldn't use coupons on clearance items. They failed to tell me that with the rest of my transaction as it was all from the clearance section. I guess they just didn't want me to use up that deal. Oh well.

NR3
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats on your exam and your deals.
    I'll be in the area today, so maybe I'll get lucky like you :-D
    paciad likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NR3 View Post
    Congrats on your exam and your deals.
    I'll be in the area today, so maybe I'll get lucky like you :-D
    There are tons of Olay products at 4.00 so if you get two for 4.00 and use the 5.00 off Olay coupon, you actually get one free and a dollar off the other!
    Also still had many Gillette razors and Shick ones as well.

NR3
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paciad View Post
    There are tons of Olay products at 4.00 so if you get two for 4.00 and use the 5.00 off Olay coupon, you actually get one free and a dollar off the other!
    Also still had many Gillette razors and Shick ones as well.
    ok now i am bummed.

was supposed to go downtown today but my little one has decided that it should be all about him today. he is 4 months and extra extra cranky atm.

i may take a look around my area later on today.

thx again.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great brag!
    I'd be all set for mom's day if I stumbled upon olay deal like that
    paciad likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paciad View Post
    I had that same problem at the location down the street. They had Herbal Essences on clearance for 2.00 and I had some 2.00 off peelies from previously purchased Herbal essence and they would not let me use them. Stated I couldn't use coupons on clearance items. They failed to tell me that with the rest of my transaction as it was all from the clearance section. I guess they just didn't want me to use up that deal. Oh well.
    HA! that's what happened to me.. I had a coupon for Venus (the razors were $7 and I had a $3 coupon) he said I couldn't use it because it was clearance.
    Then I went to use a $2 coupon off a $5 Simple Overnight cream (from the clearance section) and he accepted the coupon and said 'I will give you this one'.
    Humm WHAT?!!
    I don't appreciate cashiers who make up rules.. But really, I'd love to read somewhere what SDM's coupon policy is regarding their clearance products.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    HA! that's what happened to me.. I had a coupon for Venus (the razors were $7 and I had a $3 coupon) he said I couldn't use it because it was clearance.
    Then I went to use a $2 coupon off a $5 Simple Overnight cream (from the clearance section) and he accepted the coupon and said 'I will give you this one'.
    Humm WHAT?!!
    I don't appreciate cashiers who make up rules.. But really, I'd love to read somewhere what SDM's coupon policy is regarding their clearance products.
    Agreed, I'd love it if SDM had a standard coupon policy. While I know they do for the most part.... Each store still varies on things like whether they accept printed coupons, and I guess in this case whether they accept it on clearance items.
    Oh well, guess you win some and lose some.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information