User Tag List

Page 908 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 906 907 908 909 910 918 958 1008 1408 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If any one is looking to redeem there points on discounted items, I also noticed another 3 pages of prizes that were 100,000 points. (I would post these but I don't know if anyone is interested?)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My mother just received her Lady Umbrella tote bag via UPS. It's cute, lightweight; probably good for light shopping or to take to the beach.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

i was so exicted for the slinky as wel... but oh well..
    I WISH it said when i tried to order it that the slinkys were finished!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugallady19 View Post
    i was so exicted for the slinky as wel... but oh well..
    I WISH it said when i tried to order it that the slinkys were finished!
    I ordered & received one with fond memories of the Slinky I had when I was a little girl, but these are much smaller and you can't play with them like you can with the regular ones. Someone mentioned that they use it on the baffle of their bird feeder to prevent the squirrels from climbing so my sister is going to try it on hers.

Frugal Undergrad
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I didn't get the slinky either...wasn't that surprised though, while P&P has nice prizes, they don't take things down fast enough once it's run out...what's the point of sending a confirmation email if you're going to send a out of stock email the day after...

I'm liking the price reductions though...must have been taking up space in the P&P warehouse...some of the prizes look pretty old

Thanks for the word!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Gulliver's Travels (DVD)

Jack Black (Kung Fu Panda, School of Rock) is larger than life in this epic comedy-adventure based on the classic tale. When a shipwreck lands a lowly mailroom clerk named Gulliver (Black) on the fantastical island of Lilliput, he transforms into a giant — in size and ego. Gulliver’s tall tales and heroic deeds win the hearts of the tiny Lilliputians, but when he loses it all and puts his newfound friends in peril, Gulliver must find a way to undo the damage. Through it all, Gulliver may just learn that it’s how big you are on the inside that counts. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 500000 points!

Where I Belong (book)

Meet Corrinne. She's living every girl's dream in New York City—shopping sprees at Barneys, open access to the best clubs and parties, and her own horse at the country club. Her perfect life is perfectly on track. At least it was. When Corrinne's father is laid off, her world suddenly falls apart. Instead of heading to boarding school, she's stripped of her credit cards and shipped off to the boonies of Texas to live with her grandparents. On her own in a big public school and forced to take a job shoveling manure, Corrinne is determined to get back to the life she's supposed to be living. She doesn't care who she stomps on in the process. But when Corrinne makes an unlikely friend and discovers a total hottie at work, she begins to wonder if her life B.R.—before the recession—was as perfect as it seemed. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 200000 points!

Big Bowl Of Love (Cook Book)

In her new book Cristina Ferrare’s Big Bowl of Love, Cristina shares more than 150 of her favorite, most delicious recipes for every day meals and special occasions. From starters and lunches to dinners and desserts, these mouthwatering dishes have all been tested and enjoyed by her family and friends. Cristina's natural warmth, generosity, and creativity are preserved in every bite. And, as a busy professional, wife, and mother, Cristina understands what it means to make the most of every minute spent in the kitchen. Time-saving tips on how to shop, set up a pantry, and use “cook once, eat twice” recipes are just a few of the bonuses Cristina’s book offers to help make preparing meals easy, fun, and always delicious. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Southern Comfort (book)

Atlanta homicide detective Patrick 'Tick' Kelly turned his back on the world the day his wife and children were murdered. Abandoning his city and his career, he holed up in a beach house on Mango Key, Florida, and drowned his grief in Jack Daniels. Now sober and a bestselling author, Tick would gladly stay a recluse forever if his brother Pete didn't keep trying to drag him back to the land of the living. After years of sacrificing her personal life in favor of her DEA job, special agent Kate Rush resigned and moved back to her native Miami. But the unofficial assignment that has just come her way is too intriguing to pass up. She and a fellow ex-agent are relocated to Mango Key to keep an eye on an imposing, mysterious fortress believed to be at the centre of a human trafficking ring. At first, the Kelly brothers are suspected of involvement, but Kate is sure Tick poses no danger - except for the slow-burning gaze that makes her breath catch and her heart race. Tick finds himself fascinated by Kate's investigation - and by her inviting mix of courage and kindness. Teaming up, they uncover a web of betrayal, blackmail, and ruthless greed. And as danger mounts, Tick realizes how far he'll go to protect the rare and surprising gift that's come his way: a second chance at a happy ending. Click here for more details!

The Jane Austen Handbook

Every young lady dreams of a life spent exchanging witty asides with a dashing Mr. Darcy, but how should you let him know your intentions? Seek counsel from this charming guide to Jane Austen’s world. Its step-by-step instructions reveal the practicalities of life in Regency England, including sensible advice on: • How to behave at your first ball • How to ride sidesaddle • How to decline an unwanted marriage proposal • How to improve your estate • How to throw a dinner party —and much more. Offering readers a glimpse into day-to-day life in Jane Austen’s time, The Jane Austen Handbook is the perfect companion for fans of her novels and their film adaptations, complete with detailed information on love among the social classes, currency, dress, and nuances of graceful living. Click here for more details!

Top 10 of Ireland (book)

Consider this: there are almost 10 times as many Irish-Americans in the U.S. as there are Irish in Ireland today! Ask any one of these Irish-Americans and they can tell you which county their people came from. But can they tell you the names of 10 great Irish Peace Prize Winners? Or the 10 most popular visitor attractions in Ireland? How about 10 universally-recognized words invited in Ireland? The newest addition to the Top 10 Of Everything series focuses on the facts, foibles and fables of the Emerald Isles, compiled in over 250 fascinating lists. From 10 great Irish catch phrases to the unlikely origins of 10 famous Irish songs...10 Irish sporting controversies to 10 great Irishmen who many have never existed, the Top 10 Of Irelandprovides you with the ammo you need to slay 'em at the next St. Patrick's Day party, pub crawl...or visit to Boston! Click here for more details!
    Get it for 100000 points!

Vienna Waltz (book)

Nothing is fair in love and war. Europe's elite have gathered at the glittering Congress of Vienna--princes, ambassadors, the Russian tsar--all negotiating the fate of the continent by day and pursuing pleasure by night. Until Princess Tatiana, the most beautiful and talked about woman in Vienna, is found murdered during an ill-timed rendezvous with three of her most powerful conquests. Suzanne Rannoch has tried to ignore rumors that her new husband, Malcolm, has also been tempted by Tatiana. As a protégé of France's Prince Talleyrand and attaché for Britain's Lord Castlereagh, Malcolm sets out to investigate the murder and must enlist Suzanne's special skills and knowledge if he is to succeed. As a complex dance between husband and wife in the search for the truth ensues, no one's secrets are safe, and the future of Europe may hang in the balance. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 100000 points!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i would have liked the slinky too, but oh well...maybe next time

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Thanks everyone!

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

went and ordered some 100,000 point prizes - work out DVDs, chicken soup book and a home business book. Now to start saving points again.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Darn IT!!!! I got the bad news too. NO SLINKY!!!
    But I'm still getting the DS game and that's the important one.
    Thanks to everyone for the words and for posting ALL the new and reduced prizes. I never check on the prizes because all of you are watching them so closely and so quick to post any new or reduced prizes.
    Thank you all so much.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the new words

Do you want to earn GIFTCARDS with very little work? Try out Swagbucks! PM me for help
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/star84

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Nice prizes! Thanks for letting us know.

Did you notice that the words in Points and Prizes are fewer and fewer with less points value than used to be, let's say, 2 months ago?
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for the new words / new prizes alerts!

--------------------------------------------------------------

omg - 10 million for the red mini glider! ..... that would make the blue mini glider a bargain @ 7,000,000! .....

Red Mini Glider 12"

Designed for the youngest learners, from age 2 to 5 years, the Mini Glider™ is designed for safe, learning fun. The 2010 model has been redesigned to allow the seat to lower to 12" and the handle bars to adjust to accommodate the very youngest riders. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 10000000 points!

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    Blue Mini Glider 12

Designed for the youngest learners, from age 2 to 5 years, the Mini Glider™ is designed for safe, learning fun. The 2010 model has been redesigned to allow the seat to lower to 12" and the handle bars to adjust to accommodate the very youngest riders. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 7000000 points!

Thread Information