CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    paciad likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

that is unreal -I only used 4 at the most -then used a few another time so as not to clear shelf and abuse cpns
    ticul and paciad like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Hi: which Zantac coupons are these. I keep seeing on SC people saying they are using them on 3 packs of Zantac but the coupons I have seen say these exclude 3 pks. The coupon above shows 3 pks excluded as well. Does any one know where I can find them because we actually need Zantac at home. Thanks.

both of the $3 coupons state "valid on ANY zantac product" with no size restrictions.. the top dark blue one came out first.. it was up for a few months then the light blue one came out for a few months THEN the company caught on i think.. lowered the value and added the wording restriction though there is quite a bit of the $3 zantac coupons still out there floating around that people are trading
    ticul, paciad and Kwala like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it's nice to find a little overage here and there.. but to straight out and pre-order in a bunch of them just for the sake of the overage i'm not a fan of.. i've been slowly collecting the 3pk boxes since the coupon came out, i had alot of fun individually wrapping them all seperately then together for my dad for christmas he uses the product regularly (i got a few choice words for that one lol but it was all in fun)
    ticul, paciad, momi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'm probably not going to be very popular for this comment but IMO anyone that used(s) more than ONE of these coupons in any transaction is just as guilty as the person that used 76. The manufacturer specifically states ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE PER PERSON. Just because the cashier allows more than one doesn't mean it's okay. The company provides these coupons to the public with the expectation that people will use the coupons on full sized products which will allow them to recuperate the loss from the coupon. Generally the cost of the product far less than retail and by offering a $3.00 of coupon they are not really losing money but rather giving the customer a reduced rate. By purchasing the trial size in mass quantities or even just one is costing the company $.

People that knowingly abuse coupons are generally the first to complain when a product goes up in price or the value of a coupon is so restrictive that it's basically not worth using. I know some managers allow people to use more than one of the Zantac coupons but that still does not make it OKAY since the company is specifically asking for ONE PER PERSON PER PURCHASE.

Couponing was not intended to make people become dishonest and greedy but I think it sure has.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Bottom line...76 is too much...what the heck she needs all those for? Most likely I would have said something...some ppl are obviously only for themselves...Just to add, I saw someone purchased 15 pkgs of Claritin @ SDM...The coupons were not reprinted & were all folded the same way when she handed them to the cashier.They seemed like they came in the ioriginal pkg...for some rsn I suspect that she works in, own or have connection to someone who gave them to her .
    ticul and paciad like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

OP, what caught my attention is that she went through Express with all those items. I hate that!
    xox2010, lilo0003, Aimz and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    OP, what caught my attention is that she went through Express with all those items. I hate that!
    me too! though i've heard some people do this to prevent a hold up in the line when using alot of coupons

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think just because of this couponing has become harder and harder .how can she get 76 in one transaction even if coupon states one per person...4 or 6 items does make sense that cashier allowed her in one transaction. 76 is just I will say too much..
    sam786 and paciad like this.

NR3
    Female
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wawwwwwwww, that's ridiculous. 76 at once and express checkout???????? That makes me so angry, cuz I've gotten so much hassle at Walmart lately even when I am within limit(s).
    Bargain Seeker likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

It's disgusting really... I agree with CrazyQT and McMinsen.. the coupon states one per person.. and that's what it should be. Anything else, even if given the go ahead by the cashier is just asking for the company to pull coupons all together. Then we all suffer. Even if there wasn't the "one per person" rule on this, 76 is ridiculous and obviously is going strictly for the overage.

I have no problem buying 8, 10 or even 12 of something if the coupons don't limit it, in fact, I hope I can find 12 boxes of pasta today... but anymore than that in a single transaction, and I'd just feel.. weird. And I certainly wouldn't use that amount for strictly overage.. only for the products I need.
    Jezebel and mcminsen like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LMFAO How many tearpads must that have been?

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

From the brags I have seen in the bragging sections (on other purchases) I would not be surprised this was a Smartcanucks member. I even have a few names in mind for this purchase.

It is hard to believe the cashier let her get away with purchasing that many. I do have about half a dozen of this coupon and every time I look for the small packages, the spot on the shelf where they are supposed to be is always empty. She must have done a special order. My coupons also say "one per customer".

These types of stunts is what makes using coupons so difficult for people who follow the rules.
    Jezebel, Shwa Girl, NickiB and 3 others like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

rants about coupons are not permitted on SC perhaps we can keep this rant about HOW MANY were purchased /Express Lane versus the Coupon.....Mod Jezebel

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information