Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Leigh-Anne
  • 1 Post By EricsMom
  • 1 Post By Leigh-Anne

Thread: Update about stacking at Langley Pricesmart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

This isn't directed at anyone on here, as I know who this person is, and she is on one of the Facebook coupon stacking pages. I have no idea if she is a SmartCanucker, if she is, she's not being very SMART.

I just wanted to let all you wonderful people know, what's going to come about in the next little while at the Langley Pricesmart. They are going to be making some changes and will be letting us know next week.

Pretty much what is going to happen is this, they will be coupon stacking on one day a week. On this day an appointment needs to be made, and if you are stacking for large quantities you need to phone ahead to ...ensure there are adequate inventory levels.

This store and MOST of its team are an amazing bunch. They have become quite upset due to a recent couponer who frequently bullies their cashiers. On Wednesday alone 3 cashiers tried to process her order one was reduced to tears, the 3rd one had enough and called the manager over. She was then told if she were to continue, he would take stacking away. If your going to coupon make sure you have the corresponding product that matches the coupons, its not right to try and trick the cashiers. As well remember Coupon Stacking is a priviledge and not a right. They are looking into banning this person, and I hope that they do.

My friends and I are disheartened by this person and that she could upset this procoupon stacking store so much that they are now taking action. When I shop this store, I always go in to the customer service desk, and let them know I'm here to stack, and if its going to be a small, medium or large shop. This way they can prepare for when either I am finished or my friends and I are finished. We do phone ahead, if its going to be more than one of us. Its giving the store and staff respect.

Just relaying what we were told on Friday, will keep you posted.
    This thread is currently associated with: PriceSmart
    Last edited by Leigh-Anne; Sun, Sep 22nd, 2013 at 01:21 PM.
    ishyx0x likes this.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I did stacking yesterday and the assistant manager who helped me said I am very organized.
    Never shop at Langley one. It's too far for me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Leigh-Anne. Any update on this? I never shop at PM and only recently tried my first couple of stacks at Save-On Langley. Thanks for keeping us updated ... your posts are what gave me the encouragement to try my first stack!
    Leigh-Anne likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Just received an update for Pricesmart Foods in Langley. They will only do stacking after 6pm Monday through Thursday. No weekends at all. We also need to phone ahead to set an appointment. Once you arrive for your shop, please go to the customer service desk and let them know you have arrived. This way they can ensure breaks are caught up and arrange a cashier for your shop. Most likely you will be taken to registers 1 or 2. Happy shopping everyone, and please abide by their new stacking update.
    EricsMom likes this.
    swagbucks.com/refer/luvluvluvdeals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Thanks for the update!
    So many coupons....so little time!

Thread Information