User Tag List

Page 200 of 613 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #2986
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Yeah, they have a gas station right across from the store. You either get 2 cents off/litre or 20 points/litre, only to be used in the store. It's much better than the 2 cents/litre coupons that expired in 3 months.




    Whattttt? Only 2 cents off per litre???


    in bc its 3.5 cents off per litre and if you have pc mastercard then its 7 cents off per litre. I always get 7 centes off per litre.

  2. #2987
    Smart Canuck luckbealady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    South Western Ontario
    Posts
    2,443
    Likes Received
    3645
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Just a heads up for people that get the gas coupons - the expiry dates mean nothing (unless you get a mean cashier). We've even asked CS about it, and they say they still scan, so it doesn't matter.
    operabob, Colsgirl and amira84 like this.

  3. #2988
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,384
    Likes Received
    1632
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Just a heads up for people that get the gas coupons - the expiry dates mean nothing (unless you get a mean cashier). We've even asked CS about it, and they say they still scan, so it doesn't matter.
    Thanks I didn't know that
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

    PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points



  4. #2989
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Just a heads up for people that get the gas coupons - the expiry dates mean nothing (unless you get a mean cashier). We've even asked CS about it, and they say they still scan, so it doesn't matter.


    Oh i see... I didn't know about that. But still i like to get points instead of coupon because it's just mess for me to stuff all these debit/mastercard/loyalty cards/receipts in my purse/wallet....
    ROMEO likes this.

  5. #2990
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,442
    Likes Received
    5431
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    I was able to cash in my points for PC Giftcards today.
    Good to know that's still do-able. Were you able to do that using the PC Plus card? Or did you have to use a PC Financial MasterCard?

    Silk
    ROMEO and panda bear like this.
    Have a great life!

  6. #2991
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,783
    Likes Received
    2008
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Whattttt? Only 2 cents off per litre???


    in bc its 3.5 cents off per litre and if you have pc mastercard then its 7 cents off per litre. I always get 7 centes off per litre.
    Wow! I wonder if it's because gas is more expensive there? I don't have a PC mc, good to know about that, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    Just a heads up for people that get the gas coupons - the expiry dates mean nothing (unless you get a mean cashier). We've even asked CS about it, and they say they still scan, so it doesn't matter.
    Mean cashier at NF is the one I avoid! I knew they worked but wasn't sure it was such a known fact.


    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh i see... I didn't know about that. But still i like to get points instead of coupon because it's just mess for me to stuff all these debit/mastercard/loyalty cards/receipts in my purse/wallet....
    Exactly! I had 3 left and totally forgot they were in my wallet yesterday!
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  7. #2992
    Senior Canuck panda bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    822
    Likes Received
    1068
    Trading Score
    97 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Good to know that's still do-able. Were you able to do that using the PC Plus card? Or did you have to use a PC Financial MasterCard?

    Silk
    I would like to know this, too. I just have the PC Plus card and I can't get a PC Giftcard with it.
    ROMEO and Silk like this.

  8. #2993
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,494
    Likes Received
    2525
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    I just realized I got an offer 800 pts wub frozen minute maid lemonade..Its on sale for .99 (not the best price, I know) which only makes it .20 a can. I like I will buy 10 and get 8000 pts. I only have an independent so these deals are hard to find for me as I can't price match to earn lots of points. I'm happy with this offer
    ROMEO, Silk, walkonby and 4 others like this.

  9. #2994
    Canadian Genius Crochetlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    7,340
    Likes Received
    16031
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I just realized I got an offer 800 pts wub frozen minute maid lemonade..Its on sale for .99 (not the best price, I know) which only makes it .20 a can. I like I will buy 10 and get 8000 pts. I only have an independent so these deals are hard to find for me as I can't price match to earn lots of points. I'm happy with this offer
    I can`t price match at Zehrs either and only other store is FB.
    ROMEO and peachies like this.

  10. #2995
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,485
    Likes Received
    2132
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)




    Farmer;s market pies are at NF for 4.88 - pm if you can at a RCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I am in love with this programme! Today I got:

    510 points for gas
    800 points for shredded cheddar cheese (in store special for $4.99, great price)
    800 points for shredded tex mex cheese (SCOP! It rang in at $5.99 and I didn't have to ask, he just said it's free and I got the points, too!)
    300 points for strawberries (chosen for me)
    700 points for tzatziki (chosen for me)
    500 points for pie (in store, didn't even see it advertised, $6.99 for farmer's market pies)

    That puts me over 20,000 so now I can redeem for a gift card next time I shop!
    ROMEO and walkonby like this.

  11. #2996
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,384
    Likes Received
    1632
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    I would like to know this, too. I just have the PC Plus card and I can't get a PC Giftcard with it.
    Is that because the cashier stopped you doing it or because the computer wouldn't let the points be redeemed?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

    PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points



  12. #2997
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    493
    Likes Received
    649
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Is that because the cashier stopped you doing it or because the computer wouldn't let the points be redeemed?
    It is the computer @ my RCSS.
    ROMEO likes this.

  13. #2998
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,675
    Likes Received
    39387
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I just realized I got an offer 800 pts wub frozen minute maid lemonade..Its on sale for .99 (not the best price, I know) which only makes it .20 a can. I like I will buy 10 and get 8000 pts. I only have an independent so these deals are hard to find for me as I can't price match to earn lots of points. I'm happy with this offer
    Nice.
    You will be all set when it gets hot in the summer
    ROMEO and peachies like this.

  14. #2999
    Senior Canuck panda bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    822
    Likes Received
    1068
    Trading Score
    97 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Is that because the cashier stopped you doing it or because the computer wouldn't let the points be redeemed?
    The computer. I have tried twice.
    amira84 likes this.

  15. #3000
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,384
    Likes Received
    1632
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    The computer. I have tried twice.
    That sucks, they must have updated the software. I was saving the GCs for when there was a good deal and a Tax Free weekend (saving without trying). I will just have to make sure I redeem points for GCs when there is also stuff I want to buy (if that makes sense)
    panda bear likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

    PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •