User Tag List

Page 5 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

  1. #61
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    The majority of my offers have been for produce, but I don't have a Loblaws store so they cut me off and said they are not sending offers
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  2. #62
    Senior Canuck FrugalKris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Guelph, ON
    Posts
    718
    Likes Received
    694
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I picked mine up this weekend - just registered and everything - anyone have the app on their phone? It any good? Slowly working my way into this program - will be happy when it gets to RCSS!
    Ciel likes this.
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

  3. #63
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    If you have a screen protector or their scanner is being a PITA, they can't scan
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  4. #64
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    rural ontario
    Posts
    180
    Likes Received
    200
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    If you have a screen protector or their scanner is being a PITA, they can't scan
    I have had this happen a few times and the cashier has just entered the number in manually, I memorized my number and I just tell her the number, this also worked the one time I forgot my phone
    acosta likes this.

  5. #65
    Trade Mod FallenPixels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West of the Tdot
    Posts
    36,219
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)




    Yes, but since the person who asked does have a card, it is likely easier than the app which they do seem to have issues with
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!



  6. #66
    Senior Canuck dizzyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    803
    Likes Received
    1287
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    My lesson learned for today is that if you have had your PC Plus card scanned, and your transaction is suspended, insist that it is scanned again after the transaction is recalled (I asked the cashier, she said it didn't need to be. Apparently it did). Thank you to the Yolanda from PC Plus who helped me to straighten out the missing points! Btw, I don't have a PCFinancial account to go with it.
    Ciel likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

    So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

  7. #67
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,675
    Likes Received
    39387
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Today, got 4000 PC Plus points.
    1. Load offers to PC Plus card
    2. Offer = buy PC frozen veggies or cooked rice, get 500 PC Plus Points
    3. PC cooked brown rice, regular $3.99, clearance = $2.99
    4. Bought 8 x rice --$23.92
    5. Use $20 in PC Points
    6. Out of pocket = 3.92

  8. #68
    Canadian Genius baggypants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,527
    Likes Received
    1542
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Today, got 4000 PC Plus points.
    1. Load offers to PC Plus card
    2. Offer = buy PC frozen veggies or cooked rice, get 500 PC Plus Points
    3. PC cooked brown rice, regular $3.99, clearance = $2.99
    4. Bought 8 x rice --$23.92
    5. Use $20 in PC Points
    6. Out of pocket = 3.92
    Shwa Girl, I'm loving the new PC Points system, too!!!

    I bought a marked down apple pie last week for $1.50 and because it was a bakery item I got my loaded bonus points offer of 733 points which makes the net price of the pie 77 cents!!

    I also made out like a bandit on a package of marked down chicken breast fillet for $2.47 minus 800 bonus points making for a yummy stir fry at $1.67 net!!

    baggypants

  9. #69
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,675
    Likes Received
    39387
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by baggypants View Post
    Shwa Girl, I'm loving the new PC Points system, too!!!

    I bought a marked down apple pie last week for $1.50 and because it was a bakery item I got my loaded bonus points offer of 733 points which makes the net price of the pie 77 cents!!

    I also made out like a bandit on a package of marked down chicken breast fillet for $2.47 minus 800 bonus points making for a yummy stir fry at $1.67 net!!

    baggypants
    Great shopping. Yes, there are some great ways to get points on manager's specials and pink stickers. This program is helping to keep our food bill in check, too.
    baggypants likes this.

  10. #70
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,675
    Likes Received
    39387
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Recently, PC Plus offered 20000 ($20.00)points if you spent $80. You had to load onto your card, and points would be added by August 9. We ended up with 40000 ($40.00) points over 2 weeks.

    We spied a Honeywell fan* (nice and powerful), regular $59.99, sale $29.99. Paid $3.88 for this great fan (taxes)! Thanks to PC Plus. Woo hoo!

    *kinda like this:
    Name:  Honeywell-HF-810-High-Velocity-3-Speed-Cooling-Fan.gif
Views: 397
Size:  35.7 KB
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Aug 9th, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Ciel and Tbites like this.

  11. #71
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,407
    Likes Received
    15273
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Good for you! I thought this offer was good one time only. Once I used it, it disappeared from my account screen
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Recently, PC Plus offered 20000 ($20.00)points if you spent $80. You had to load onto your card, and points would be added by August 9. We ended up with 40000 ($40.00) points over 2 weeks.

    We spied a Honeywell fan* (nice and powerful), regular $59.99, sale $29.99. Paid $3.88 for this great fan (taxes)! Thanks to PC Plus. Woo hoo!

    *kinda like this:
    Name:  Honeywell-HF-810-High-Velocity-3-Speed-Cooling-Fan.gif
Views: 397
Size:  35.7 KB
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  12. #72
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,623
    Likes Received
    4949
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    I don't know if this was a good deal, but I had 200 points for any $1 spent on bakery items
    I bought 4 sub rolls that had 50% clearance = $1 for 200 points!
    4 bakery hamburger buns, -50% = $1.12 plus 200 points!

    I enjoy that you can use these points towards 50% clearance items
    baggypants, Ciel, dizzyb and 1 others like this.

  13. #73
    Bean bun going offline Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,846
    Likes Received
    24760
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Way to make the most of the points!

    I am confident that this loyalty program will be the one that replaces the SDM Optimum when it goes into the sunset in 2016.

    Want to get in on these offers-must be patient for autumn and anticipated expansion of program into other store banners.
    baggypants and Shwa Girl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

  14. #74
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,675
    Likes Received
    39387
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Good for you! I thought this offer was good one time only. Once I used it, it disappeared from my account screen
    I think it was mentioned two weeks in two different flyers. Probably the first week, they were encouraged by the response.
    torontogal12 likes this.

  15. #75
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,675
    Likes Received
    39387
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    I don't know if this was a good deal, but I had 200 points for any $1 spent on bakery items
    I bought 4 sub rolls that had 50% clearance = $1 for 200 points!
    4 bakery hamburger buns, -50% = $1.12 plus 200 points!

    I enjoy that you can use these points towards 50% clearance items
    $1 for 200 points is good.
    acosta likes this.

Page 5 of 613 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •