User Tag List

Page 137 of 613 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

All of my offers this week were repeats of the last ones once again.
    One offer REALLY stuck out and I am trying to plan how to use this one as I REALLY do need coffee....

1,600 K Cup Coffee Pods -- includes Tully's, Timothy's, Van Houtte, Bigelow, or Cafe Escapes

FINALLY SOMETHING FABULOUS. lol. I think I have a few $3 wub2 coupons kicking around so it works out to about $3.10 off per box.
    ROMEO and Pointsman like this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shmeelady View Post
    All of my offers this week were repeats of the last ones once again.
    One offer REALLY stuck out and I am trying to plan how to use this one as I REALLY do need coffee....

1,600 K Cup Coffee Pods -- includes Tully's, Timothy's, Van Houtte, Bigelow, or Cafe Escapes

FINALLY SOMETHING FABULOUS. lol. I think I have a few $3 wub2 coupons kicking around so it works out to about $3.10 off per box.
    The last couple of weeks, RCSS West has also had 500 BP per box of kkups as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I totally understand seylz_gurl. It is very time consuming and frustrating! As for not trying the stuff on I usually know what size of things like t shirts I take plus I have been to the store and tried some stuff on. Not to mention if it doesn't fit or I don't like it I just return it at the store.
    Can you return clearance? You can't when you buy it in store here.
    ROMEO likes this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

my offers this week are

600pts Raspberries
    300pts Iceberg Lettuce
    200pts for every $1 spent on Tomatoes
    600pts Deli World Bread
    400pts Dare Wagon Wheels
    500pts Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
    400pts Eggo Waffles or Pancakes (LOVE THIS ONE, hoping they are on sale somewhere to stock up)
    1,200pts Jumbo Sized Special K Cereal
    200pts for every $1 spent on Deli Meats
    200pts for every $1 spent on Self Serve Meats
    200pts for every $1 spent on Fresh Beef (YAHOO)
    1,000pts for every $6 spent on Tostitos
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I just got my card (yes sad) and so far I am not impressed. It won't let me register it and I didn't get a single point for the few things I bought....gonna stick with sobeys, SDM, and airmiles I think.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got one that could be really worth it. 1,200 on Tropicana juice 236ml-2.63L. I don't know how much the small ones are but I hope they are on sale.
    sweetmomma likes this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    Can you return clearance? You can't when you buy it in store here.

Sales are final on all gift cards, pierced earrings, hats, underwear, Final Sale and Clearance items. Swimwear must have original price tags and hygienic liner intact. Gifts purchased online can be returned or exchanged in-store only. Original shipping and gift packaging charges are non-refundable.

But I'm ok with that since I pay about $2.94 for a t shirt and if for some reason I don't want/like it I'm not out a ton of $$$$.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just checked my offers, and I only have four offers this week, plus one bonus offer. Only one offer is for a product I ever ever bought there. The rest are for products I don't buy there or anywhere else. I called them to inquired on why I dropped from like 10 offers a week to 4-5, and they said it is based on my shopping habits, and what I buy. Bull!! Getting frustrated. Last week was the first week I didn't use any of my offers. I tried to, but the points didn't work and I had to call in... now this week, I get no offers, seems to me it must be because I didn't use any offers last week, even though in reality, I tried. Grrr.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

PC Plus strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdkmosher View Post
    I just checked my offers, and I only have four offers this week, plus one bonus offer. Only one offer is for a product I ever ever bought there. The rest are for products I don't buy there or anywhere else. I called them to inquired on why I dropped from like 10 offers a week to 4-5, and they said it is based on my shopping habits, and what I buy. Bull!! Getting frustrated. Last week was the first week I didn't use any of my offers. I tried to, but the points didn't work and I had to call in... now this week, I get no offers, seems to me it must be because I didn't use any offers last week, even though in reality, I tried. Grrr.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Hoping for some decent offers this week. I haven't bothered with anything in about three weeks now
    ROMEO, sweetmomma and torontogal12 like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I really wish they'd offer base points on ALL purchases made, just like the other stores do. I spend $200+ at Fortinos weekly, yet receive very little back in points. The PC point is worth slightly more than Sobeys though. At the highest level, a Sobeys point is worth $0.008 and the PC point is worth $0.01. I still think they need to beef up the program a bit since we're paying premium prices on their groceries. OR add No Frills to the program
    ROMEO, harbie, nessa23 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

In manitoba we don't have no frills or fortinos or loblaws. We have RCSS. That's it. So I can only speak to that. PC does give base points if you use their credit card. I have had one for many years and have saved hundreds of dollars for sure. All the negative comments about this program are really starting to bother me. I think it's great. I do get offers for things I buy every week. I joined the day it was available and have had tomatoes and apples as offers every single week-which I buy every single week. The way I look at it, don't buy things just for points. That's it really a smart way to shop. Shop sales or things that your family will eat. That's all. Yeah PC plus!

[.QUOTE=tccl21;5849661]I really wish they'd offer base points on ALL purchases made, just like the other stores do. I spend $200+ at Fortinos weekly, yet receive very little back in points. The PC point is worth slightly more than Sobeys though. At the highest level, a Sobeys point is worth $0.008 and the PC point is worth $0.01. I still think they need to beef up the program a bit since we're paying premium prices on their groceries. OR add No Frills to the program [/QUOTE]
    ROMEO, ancarett, Pointsman and 1 others like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

In manitoba we don't have no frills or fortinos or loblaws. We have RCSS. That's it. So I can only speak to that. PC does give base points if you use their credit card. I have had one for many years and have saved hundreds of dollars for sure. All the negative comments about this program are really starting to bother me. I think it's great. I do get offers for things I buy every week. I joined the day it was available and have had tomatoes and apples as offers every single week-which I buy every single week. The way I look at it, don't buy things just for points. That's it really a smart way to shop. Shop sales or things that your family will eat. That's all. Yeah PC plus!

[.QUOTE=tccl21;5849661]I really wish they'd offer base points on ALL purchases made, just like the other stores do. I spend $200+ at Fortinos weekly, yet receive very little back in points. The PC point is worth slightly more than Sobeys though. At the highest level, a Sobeys point is worth $0.008 and the PC point is worth $0.01. I still think they need to beef up the program a bit since we're paying premium prices on their groceries. OR add No Frills to the program [/QUOTE]
    ROMEO, lilo0003 and Peachykeen2007 like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Haha so after my husband goes in and spends a ton in the bakery, I get a personalized offer for breads and rolls. 2500 points for every 10

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I had to email them about my missing 5,000 wub $20 veg/fruit/refr juice..blah blah blah. Got a reply overnight and they added the missing points to my account......so, having a good experience so far.
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 137 of 613 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast

Thread Information