User Tag List

Page 227 of 613 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ya I hate to be a whiner, my points offers tend to work, but I've only really ever used 3 or 4 offers over the length of this program.

I thought since they owned shoppers, the personalized offers would actually be things I use and buy (I usually get excellent personalized shoppers coupons!) but they really suck!! The only thing that shows up once in a while, is a baking ingredient I purchased 5 times in a fairly short amount of time. Get your personalized thing straight PC! I stopped shopping there a while ago because my offers suck and I'm tired of seeing so many people racking up the points!! I haven't even reached 20,000 points and I spend a good amount of money there, and have been using my card since the month it came out.
    Last edited by nessa23; Tue, Aug 19th, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

really good !

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

SUnrype Juice 900ml $1and200 points, if you have he 75 cent coupon, it's only5 cent.
    sweetmomma and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    Ya I hate to be a whiner, my points offers tend to work, but I've only really ever used 3 or 4 offers over the length of this program.

I thought since they owned shoppers, the personalized offers would actually be things I use and buy (I usually get excellent personalized shoppers coupons!) but they really suck!! The only thing that shows up once in a while, is a baking ingredient I purchased 5 times in a fairly short amount of time. Get your personalized thing straight PC! I stopped shopping there a while ago because my offers suck and I'm tired of seeing so many people racking up the points!! I haven't even reached 20,000 points and I spend a good amount of money there, and have been using my card since the month it came out.
    They should really offer us points for each dollar spent there.
    Ciel, nessa23 and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree. Because as it stands currently, a lot of the offers are just sponsored by manufacturers, I'm guessing. It's just advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    They should really offer us points for each dollar spent there.
    Ciel, nessa23 and Anna Michele like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I have an offer for 1200 pts on kool-aid packets... The little ones that u have to add sugar to. Does anyone know the price of these?
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    I have an offer for 1200 pts on kool-aid packets... The little ones that u have to add sugar to. Does anyone know the price of these?
    If its the regular packet (6g powder - makes 2L), they are around $0.60 (my Loblaws sells them for $0.64 but I think RCSS is cheaper).

I thought my 600 pt offer was good. I'd go crazy with a 1200 pt offer!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I think I will go crazy then!! Thanks Lola!!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I'm completely in your court. It's either that or they don't line up with any type of sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post

Ciel, nessa23 and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Finally got my points! She apologized for everything and was very polite. Finally someone at PC Plus who cares! Went to Superstore tonight and did a huge shop. Cashed out. Next time I go I will get a brand new card, with a clean slate. It is a good program. The points add up quickly, but their customer service is non-existant, so it is maddening.
    Grey, seylz_gurl, cath007 and 6 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I've been to Loblaws 3 times in the past week and each time I've gotten the same cashier. She is horrible! It's almost not worth shopping in that store because of her! Never mind the lack of stock, crappy point offers and the missing points! I'll be making a call to PC plus for missing points, I think I'll mention the casher at the same time (not that they can probably do anything).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I've been to Loblaws 3 times in the past week and each time I've gotten the same cashier. She is horrible! It's almost not worth shopping in that store because of her! Never mind the lack of stock, crappy point offers and the missing points! I'll be making a call to PC plus for missing points, I think I'll mention the casher at the same time (not that they can probably do anything).
    It would be worth bringing up the cashier's performance to the store management, rather than PC plus. At least, they can do something about it (hopefully).

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Got my PC offers today and I won't be using any of them. Usually there is at least one offer I will use. But this is the worst bunch of offers I have ever received. Hopefully there is something in the flyer, if not oh well.
    Just call me Wolfie

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

My accounts shows that new offers will arrive in 1 day. This is the first time I haven't been able to see my point offers on Thursday. I sure am hoping they appear tomorrow.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Got 800 pts for every $1 spent on fresh turkey (ground, whole or cut). Turkey recipes anyone?
    lecale, 2shopmom, super807 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information