User Tag List

Page 579 of 613 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Got this new offer for both accounts:
    7500 pts NEW Devour Jerky
    Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.
    Attachment 332458
    website showing $6.98 so potentially money maker
    ROMEO, Purdee, Ciel and 1 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions.
    Attachment 332458
    Didn't get this offer on any account. Only got 5,000/$20 on Joe Fresh and 10,000/$40 on Oral B Power
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thanks OP, finally an offer I did get
    Ciel likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Yae I received a B20G4000 points for fresh produce! It's been a looooong while since I've had this

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Extreme redeem question: spent 100,000 points at Zehrs, should have gotten 15,000 returned to me. Does this typically happen immediately, or is it a 'awarded at a later date' offer?
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    Extreme redeem question: spent 100,000 points at Zehrs, should have gotten 15,000 returned to me. Does this typically happen immediately, or is it a 'awarded at a later date' offer?
    From what I remember from the last extreme redeem event, the cashier has to scan a barcode.

I didn't get my 5k either but customer service already added the missing pts to my account.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Attachment 332458
    Got this offer too I'm wondering if the points are awarded only for one product or for each bought within the same transaction. Any ideas?
    ROMEO, Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Got this offer too I'm wondering if the points are awarded only for one product or for each bought within the same transaction. Any ideas?
    Mine says LIMIT ONE ... just like marketplace cuisine offer earlier
    Ciel, sweetmomma, innaor and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a new offer, 7,500 pts for every $75 spent in store. I've had a few similar offers in the past, but nothing that required that high a spend.

I'm tempted, but I'm not going out of my way to spend $75 - my typical weekly spend is closer to $35 or $40.

Any ideas? FYI, No Frills Ontario is where I do most of my shopping.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Got a new offer, 7,500 pts for every $75 spent in store. I've had a few similar offers in the past, but nothing that required that high a spend.

I'm tempted, but I'm not going out of my way to spend $75 - my typical weekly spend is closer to $35 or $40.

Well, a few ideas to not only reach $75, but to stretch it the furthest...

No Frills has the Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast on for $1.50/lb which is a steal, it doesn't taste too bad if you haven't had it before, but definitely not the same as fresh

Also they have Pork Side ribs for $1.50/lb as well, another great price to stock up the freezer with some meats

It may be tricky to get up to $75, I have the same problem from time to time too, I'll get Spend $30, Get 3,000 and I don't even spend that much in a week, but If I can stock up at a good price, I'll get to the $30 then
    Ciel and The Red Viper like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, a few ideas to not only reach $75, but to stretch it the furthest...

No Frills has the Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast on for $1.50/lb which is a steal, it doesn't taste too bad if you haven't had it before, but definitely not the same as fresh

Also they have Pork Side ribs for $1.50/lb as well, another great price to stock up the freezer with some meats

It may be tricky to get up to $75, I have the same problem from time to time too, I'll get Spend $30, Get 3,000 and I don't even spend that much in a week, but If I can stock up at a good price, I'll get to the $30 then
    Thanks for the suggestions. I did consider it, but unfortunately my freezer and refrigerator space is fairly small. What I really need are dry goods, since I can stash those anywhere.

Are there currently any good deals on other bulk items at other PC chains?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post

IMO, the chicken breasts are fine for things like gumbo, pot pie, homemade nuggets / fingers, etc. where they're cooked in sauce and/or with seasonings. I don't use them for grilling or pan-frying, but know people who do.

At my No Frills in Mississauga yesterday, they put a limit of 2 packs of ribs, and they were small single racks, so about 1.5 kg or ~$5 per package.
    Last edited by Arjon; Fri, Jun 30th, 2017 at 02:58 PM.
    Ciel, sweetmomma and The Red Viper like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post

Got 3000 when you spend $30. Maybe they will give you that offer next time.
    Ideas for nonperishable, if you want to do some Christmas shopping you can buy teas, chocolates (check expiry date), cookies and crackers that can be used for gift baskets.
    Ciel and The Red Viper like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's too bad Loblaws doesn't sell MREs or Daytrex survival rations
    kerrylj and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

You can do your Mail In Rebates to get your spend $ up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silk and Ciel like this.

Page 579 of 613 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 ... LastLast

Thread Information