User Tag List

Page 600 of 613 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I am definitely redeeming my SDM points this winter while they still have the value I collected them at.

Just waiting for a bonus redemption. I won't be collecting points at SDM much in the future anyways, Haven't bought much there over the past couple of years.
    Purdee, Poirot and sweetmomma like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i'm planning for the same thing, now i just need 8,000 more points LOL

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I am definitely redeeming my SDM points this winter while they still have the value I collected them at.

Just waiting for a bonus redemption. I won't be collecting points at SDM much in the future anyways, Haven't bought much there over the past couple of years.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I am keeping my options open, and will redeem if sufficiently appealing opportunities come up. Of course, the degree to which any opportunity is appealing is pretty subjective. So for example, I know some people like to wait for bonus redemption days in order to stock up on enough of certain things to last a year or more. Good for them, but since I very seldom intentionally stock more than a few months' supply of anything, it would take an exceptionally sharp deal for me to make an exception.
    In addition, based on how I shop, there isn't much downside in all my points being converted to PCO. If that happens, I'll almost certainly have over 95k, so they'll convert at 1.79, and I'll be able to redeem as few as 10k at a time at the grocery chains without any niggling thoughts of not getting maximum value for those points. Since I tend to do quite a few small grocery shops that don't reach the current $20 minimum, this element holds more appeal for me than for someone who routinely spends more than $20.
    anisa and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I will be looking for a bonus redemption day and redeeming my points that way.
    I never shop at SDM anymore anyways and had been waiting for a good opportunity to spend my 50,000 pts.

I have collected over $800 with PC Plus and I mainly shop at loblaws umbrella stores.

I am happy with PC Plus and look forward to any improvements they might make.

I just think that for myself I would feel better spending my SDM now. yes they will initially convert at the same value, but I wouldn't be surprised if the spending power of those points collected under Optimum didn't degrade in value in the near future.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Anna Michele and luckbealady like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm not sure of the merger but I do know shoppers is somewhere I don't go often because they are just so far away but I earn of points with my MasterCard.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anybody else get this offer? Earn 20,000 PC points when you spend $80 on JoeFresh.com

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by akajw View Post
    Anybody else get this offer? Earn 20,000 PC points when you spend $80 on JoeFresh.com
    Do you have their MasterCard by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Do you have their MasterCard by any chance?
    Yes I do. Does that make a difference?

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by akajw View Post
    Yes I do. Does that make a difference?
    I suppose only those with the MasterCards will be able to redeem that offer...

Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I saw offer at RCSS 80.00, 20,000 pts Joe Fresh

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got an email with that offer and I do not have their mastercard

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Has anyone seen the flu shot coupon booklet return? It was awesome last year

sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I just think that for myself I would feel better spending my SDM now. yes they will initially convert at the same value, but I wouldn't be surprised if the spending power of those points collected under Optimum didn't degrade in value in the near future.
    This is a possibility, but not one that concerns me much. If I don't redeem before the changeover, I'll probably have somewhere in the range of 150k to 200k OPT points. Assuming the latter, that's $358. Even grocery shopping for two, that won't take long to spend. So for me to lose significant value, the PCO points would have to be devalued very quickly. From what I've seen so far, it looks as though the PCO is trying to limit how much (probably including how quickly) it moves away from what we're used to (including point values).

But obviously, you should do what looks best for you based on what you feel will happen, not what I do.
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    This is a possibility, but not one that concerns me much. If I don't redeem before the changeover, I'll probably have somewhere in the range of 150k to 200k OPT points. Assuming the latter, that's $358. Even grocery shopping for two, that won't take long to spend. So for me to lose significant value, the PCO points would have to be devalued very quickly. From what I've seen so far, it looks as though the PCO is trying to limit how much (probably including how quickly) it moves away from what we're used to (including point values).

But obviously, you should do what looks best for you based on what you feel will happen, not what I do.
    I agree. I don't shop at SDM much anymore, and when I do, it's usually for grocery or household items that are on sale or that I have a HV or FPC for. I'm looking forward to being able to count on my points for grocery shopping - even though I will have to travel 2x as far and take a bus instead of being able to walk to my sdm as I do now. I have only about $20 in pc points at the moment. and over $500 in optimum points. I do plan to do a redemption in Dec. Also, I'm part of the Pharmaprix class action in Quebec waiting to hear how many points I'll get, and when.

Once the points become PCO, I don't believe they will be devalued anytime soon. And when/if they are, it will be a while, imo. Plus this class action was all about that so they will have to tread carefully In fact, I wonder if that has anything to do with the high value they are converting at with the new program...
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Nov 17th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Has anyone had trouble recently getting their wus points when using coupons that bring you below the threshold? I did a few weeks ago. Called in to get my points and was told it was because of the coupons. I've done that promo 6-8x always using coupons and always got my points automatically. The CS supervisor said it was a fluke that I got them before.

Just wondering if something has changed... I know the offer says after coupons etc., but like I said was never a problem before.

Page 600 of 613 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 ... LastLast

Thread Information