User Tag List

Page 601 of 613 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Manufacturer coupons are like Cash.

Call them back and tell them to look at Revenue Canada's info on coupons.

They should not be subtracting those coupon amounts.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Silk and sweetmomma like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Has anyone had trouble recently getting their wus points when using coupons that bring you below the threshold? I did a few weeks ago. Called in to get my points and was told it was because of the coupons. I've done that promo 6-8x always using coupons and always got my points automatically. The CS supervisor said it was a fluke that I got them before.
    Just wondering if something has changed... I know the offer says after coupons etc., but like I said was never a problem before.
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Manufacturer coupons are like Cash.
    Call them back and tell them to look at Revenue Canada's info on coupons.
    They should not be subtracting those coupon amounts.

Thanks @anisa - I see I forgot to mention that they did give me my points - they said as a goodwill gesture. But I have some FPCs I was planning to use for the next wus promo I get and just wanted to see if others are having a problem when using coupons. I carry around Provincial info re coupons and taxes but most places still argue with me. I just did a quick search and couldn't find any federal/CRA info re coupons except regarding GST. Do you have a link by any chance?
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I think if you search info on using manufacturer coupons for free items, you see a cra statement about coupons being the same as cash.

In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    I think if you search info on using manufacturer coupons for free items, you see a cra statement about coupons being the same as cash.
    I think I found the statement:

Reimbursable coupons

Reimbursable coupons are usually called manufacturers’ coupons. They entitle the customer to a reduction of a fixed dollar amount on the purchase price. Vendors can expect to be reimbursed an amount by the manufacturer or another third party for accepting these coupons from customers. The value of the coupons includes the GST/HST when used to purchase taxable supplies (other than zero-rated supplies).
    When you, as a vendor, accept a reimbursable coupon from a customer, you treat the coupon the same as cash. If the purchase is subject to tax, you charge the GST/HST on the full price of the item and then deduct the value of the coupon. We consider you to have collected a portion of the GST/HST equal to the tax fraction of the value of the coupon.

Per the CRA

anisa, Lavender Lady and Cata like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Loblaws has always been good about knowing coupon rules.

They must have someone from SDM setting up the new system.

For years SDM was misleading people and denying them points and rewards because they were adamant that coupons took away from your subtotal.

sheesh

R

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have never had the luck to received points if and when I get when you spend x amount offer if I use coupons to bring the total down. Have tried arguing with the cashier but never works.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Has anyone had trouble recently getting their wus points when using coupons that bring you below the threshold? I did a few weeks ago. Called in to get my points and was told it was because of the coupons. I've done that promo 6-8x always using coupons and always got my points automatically. The CS supervisor said it was a fluke that I got them before.

Just wondering if something has changed... I know the offer says after coupons etc., but like I said was never a problem before.
    If you are referring to PC plus points I always gets my points . have an offer will used it today with lots of coupons will luk how out goes

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

no good offers since 2 weeks for me....they are random products I had never buy.....
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    no good offers since 2 weeks for me....they are random products I had never buy.....
    That seems odd. There are weeks when I don't get any offers I use, but I always get some for products I've bought before, even though I may not want to use them that week.
    cath007 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    If you are referring to PC plus points I always gets my points . have an offer will used it today with lots of coupons will luk how out goes
    I got points today even though I used coupons to bring my total down
    anisa and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Where does one find promo codes for the offers page?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I got points today even though I used coupons to bring my total down
    @flemeth - yes I'm talking about pc points but specifically about using coupons with a wus offer to bring your threshold down, e.g. 3000 pc points wus $30. You total before coupons is $30 but you use coupons to bring that total down below the $30. Anyone having trouble getting their points in that kind of scenario? As i wrote in the original post that happened to me a few weeks ago and PC CS said it was because I used coupons so my total fell below $30.

My original post is here:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/352518...0/#post6843860

So again, just wondering has anyone else had problems gettign their WUS points afterusing couposn to bring your total or OOP expenses down with coupons.
    ROMEO likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    I have never had the luck to received points if and when I get when you spend x amount offer if I use coupons to bring the total down. Have tried arguing with the cashier but never works.
    Ok, this is what I'm wondering. Anyone else?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@flemeth - yes I'm talking about pc points but specifically about using coupons with a wus offer to bring your threshold down, e.g. 3000 pc points wus $30. You total before coupons is $30 but you use coupons to bring that total down below the $30. Anyone having trouble getting their points in that kind of scenario? As i wrote in the original post that happened to me a few weeks ago and PC CS said it was because I used coupons so my total fell below $30.

My original post is here:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/352518...0/#post6843860

So again, just wondering has anyone else had problems gettign their WUS points afterusing couposn to bring your total or OOP expenses down with coupons.
    I always get my points I used a yesterday I used an offer for every $50.00 spent get 5000 . before coupons my bill was $135.45 I used $100.00 in manufacturing coupons and I receive 20500 in points a couple was personal offer. So not sure why you didn't getbyoyrvpiints instantly.
    Silk likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I always get my points I used a yesterday I used an offer for every $50.00 spent get 5000 . before coupons my bill was $135.45 I used $100.00 in manufacturing coupons and I receive 20500 in points a couple was personal offer. So not sure why you didn't getbyoyrvpiints instantly.
    Thanks @flemeth When pcplus CS said it was a fluke that I got points in the past despite using coupons that brought my total down below the required threshold, i did say it's worked so many times that I consider this time *not* getting the points the fluke. So, I won't rule out doing the wus promo again if I'm using coupons that lower my total but I'm going to make sure my points show up before I complete the transaction - and before I let the cashier write the value on the FPCs i am using. I think usually it does show up on the cash screen as soon as the total is met.

Fingers crossed Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Silk; Sun, Nov 19th, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 601 of 613 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 ... LastLast

Thread Information