User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: FREE Oral B Toothbrush and Crest Toothpaste at Walmart - May 10 to May 16

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I found Crest toothpaste (100ml) at Food Basic (Scarborough - Lawrence and Ellesmere location) for $0.99.

Walmart at Warden and Eglinton didn't have the toothbrushes either (today) but after speaking to a lady who works there, she mentioned there was an issue at the factory/warehouse and so she heard they wouldn't be getting anytime soon. Could be the issue with all the locations who didn't get the toothbrushes and paste?!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My local Walmart apparently does not use the flyer. They said they are too small. No wonder I can never find the deals there.

Luc
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paula0000 View Post
    I am sure this must have been mentioned-but i was rushing and didnt read it- i have been to a few walmarts and i havent found the 97 cent toothbrushes at all and one had the 97 cent toothpaste- but i bought quite a few of the 2.17 toothbrushes and 1.69 crest (if i couldnt find the 97 cent) and used the brandsaver coupon 4.50 when you buy one each of crest and oral b. So even at the regular prices the taxes were included and in some cases i got overage- so if you have that coupon it works even better than the $1 off tear pad ones- just my two cents

oh...and even better if you are lucky enough to find the 97 cent toothbrush and paste in one walmart- use the 4.50 off coupon and get over $2 overage for each pair you buy!!!

Hi I just noticed your comment....everyone please look very carefully at the 4.50 coupon if you have it from the last brandsaver inserts...the one I have is intended for the consumer to purchase 3 products, and there is also a line in the coupon stating no money can be credited if the products exceed the shelf price! So not raining on anyone's parade but there was another thread discussing this exact some thing. I am not sure how even a cashier is not reading this correctly?
    anastasia1009 and PammieD like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    Hi I just noticed your comment....everyone please look very carefully at the 4.50 coupon if you have it from the last brandsaver inserts...the one I have is intended for the consumer to purchase 3 products, and there is also a line in the coupon stating no money can be credited if the products exceed the shelf price! So not raining on anyone's parade but there was another thread discussing this exact some thing. I am not sure how even a cashier is not reading this correctly?

Luc, the wording on the French version of the coupon says clearly that it is for two products (any toothpaste OR mouthwash, AND either a toothbrush OR floss). The English version is not clear, though.

Used one last weekend (on the one toothbrush I found at my Walmart, plus a type of Crest not on sale) and did get some overage in spite of the wording. As the cashier spent ages reading and re-reading the coupon, I suppose that she knew what she was doing.
    Patty Smyth and PammieD like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no toothbrushes or paste ay my walmart in London.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post

The french one is for 2 products I used them yesterday at my Walmart to buy tp, floss and brushes(although not the .97 ones the 2.97 ones) in various combinations.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wellan likes this.

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i went to my walmart yesterday to get thr toothbrush but they didnt even have .97 cents labelled to show thry were gone so i got a rain cheque instead

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

My walmart has shelves of the toothpaste on a 4 way and they only had 7 toothbrushes total. They said they were not getting more toothbrushes in because it's a "deleted" item...then why advertise it!?! geesh...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    My walmart has shelves of the toothpaste on a 4 way and they only had 7 toothbrushes total. They said they were not getting more toothbrushes in because it's a "deleted" item...then why advertise it!?! geesh...
    same here at ours they said they had some but they could not tell me where they were. and she said that i could not get a rain check. but then i heard that they put the equate brand ones on sale but no good with the coupon
    I don't need Google, my wife knows everything !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I have the coupons but my walmart doesn't carry these products.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The Walmart in Thornhill had a middle aisle of toothbrushes and toothpastes, I managed to make two trips and get some on Friday. Went back yesterday and they were all done.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Don't give up. I found some brushes today.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have this issue in my town as well. First with RCSS when the deal first came up, and again(now) when walmart has them on sale. I take a dozen or so coupons (at a time) when I KNOW I will use them. When I went back the next day all 4 stacks of coupon tear pads on the shelf as well as the 2 on the wall of each entrances were gone.... I know this was done by one person because its the same in every store that I try and look for tear pads in. And its true, and its very sad... I bought the last 3 at my walmart and the woman said "were you the one that bought all that toothpaste this morning?"
    alot goes to waste to someone so greedy. Who knows maybe this is person is donating as well...
    I am a single mother and also have friends and family in the same boat. When I get a deal like this I share whatever I can with them, but when deals like this happen and one person is constantly doing this.. it gets hard to even bother wasting my time looking. Iv avoided going to the food bank because of couponing which is a total blessing, but when someone clears the shelf "because its all for donation" is kind of harsh, some of us avoid that whole sinario altogether and try to make our own stockpile(foodbank). Sorry for the rant, but I wish some people would stop and think

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow, really good deal, i would like to have a try.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Found toothpaste coupons today in Ottawa at the rexall corner of wellington and psrkdale

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information