User Tag List

Page 333 of 449 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What? NO! That sucks It is getting harder and harder to use CP's it seems.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Yea I know, ever since that coupon show came out.
    I wonder if they are having the same problems in the US.
    Soon it will not be worth it to use coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

A discount is still a discount I guess, but it's harder to get an awesome deal. The coupons I have never really understood, is the Charmin ones (or similar) for $.50. When the Charmin is usually still $10 on sale, $0.50 off just seems so minimal. Does anyone have any clever ways they have used those?

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your purse, Kim!!! I had mine stolen at a movie theatre once. I found the purse shortly afterwards and all they stole was my visa and my cell phone which was bad enough. What a PITA!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Thanks everyone I am feeling better. Just bummed out earlier. Also had low blood sugar this a.m. so that was probably why I felt so crappy about it all. But still.

Mission, I *think* it happened at the tim's in Wal mart deefoot meadows but I don't know for sure. I usually have it around my chest because it is like this:

http://canada.roots.com/VillageBagin...avid=xsellYMAL

so really I have no clue. When I got home and noticed, I thought my roommate might have hidden it because he does that sometimes (special needs). I was also cleaning like crazy putting clutter in random drawers for a bog party the next day and though I must have put it away. Then I had the huge party on Saturday (hence the out of town guests) and thought it was taken then. But thankfully the police said it was turned in at 8 am Saturday morning by the cyclist. I am glad it wasn't taken at my house. They just couldn't reach me until Tuesday because all my contact info is out of date (ie old address, old cell number on file etc). it was when they called the credit card company that they found me.

So yeah, wish I knew when and how it happened but I don't. It must have been someone who knew what they doing. All I can say is don't turn your back for a second. I usually don't and I don't even know what i did this time to have allowed it.

On a positive note the party went well for baby's 1st birthday. had a pony which was a hit!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sorry to hear of your lost purse Kim.

Is anyone planning to The Calgary Zoo with kids this Father's Day? I got this in my mailbox:

Get a Free Child's Admission to The Calgary Zoo this Father's day
    Sunday June 17 2011 with proof of purchase of Kelloggs Frosted Flakes.

Simply bring the bottom flap with UPC code of any Kelloggs Frosted Flakes
    cereal box on Fathers Day and one (1) child will get free admission into
    The Calgary zoo.

Offer valid only on June 19, 2011. Free Child (3-15 years old) admission with
    one paid adult and proof of purchase of any Kelloggs Frosted Flakes.

Plus join Tony the Tiger* at the Kelloggs Frosted Flakes super soccer challenge
    for a tasty sample and to test your soccer skills.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i cannot find any of these coupons, where they orintable ot instore coupons?

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Just wondering if anyone here has been brave enough to do a recycle bin walk and if so, what were your results. It sounds so tempting when I hear of all the wonderful finds people discover but I haven't yet had the nerve to try.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I went yesterday during lunch time and I found 5 Smart Source inserts. I only went through about 4 alleys. I thought 5 were great, because my sister found 2 as well. I was hoping for cereal coupons but no luck there.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am wondering what you all think?? I live in a condo complex where we get the flyers delivered every week. How long do you think I should wait before I start walking around and taking the ones that the people haven't brought in yet?

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I would say 2-3 days.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If anyone is near Coventry Hills Superstore, the one accross from Cardel place, Staples, Michaels. Organic Dairy section had soooo much yougurt and organic milk with pink stickers. I just came back and stocked up on Stoneyfield yougurt (expiry June 25) and milk. They had every brand possible in organic section with pink stickers an hour ago. I am sure there will be some left in the morning. Most of the milk had June 17 expiry. There were 2 l and 1 l cartons, variety % Non organic had some yougurt, including greek yougurt.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Friday night couponing is right up my alley. I could make a late coupon swap!
    Last edited by HouseholdSaver; Sat, Jun 18th, 2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    Savings since coupon mania began on February 11, 2011=$3592.72

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Kim I am so sorry about your purse!
    My sister's purse was stolen a month ago. She was at a pool, had to take a kiddo outside for a moment, unlocked her locker to get something but forgot to lock up again. 3 minutes later she's back and her purse (with iphone, all credit cards, cash, etc) gone. No trace of the purse whatsoever.
    What is wrong with these people! I'd like to give them a good talking to!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Dose anyone have any good ideas for fathers day gifts? My DS is 15months so he is to small to make anything. I was thinking of getting a custom mug from walmart photo studio with pictures on it but I think I might wait till next year when I can put pictures of both kids on it.

Thread Information