User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: LIVID with Bloomex flowers!!!! *NEW UPDATE!! MUST READ!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Just spoke with the Credit Card company they said it takes 2 days for a refund to appear on the account so I guess this post remains until then. Meanwhile, if I had gotten satisfaction or respect since day 1 none of this would have ever happened.

I hope paul learns a lesson in Customer service from all of this!
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It was trouble but it get resolve,good for you ,you deserved to have what you ask and paid for
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wow,asking you to delete your post is stupid,the bad was already made.It was their job to resolve the problem at first.You did what was right.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow... blackmail.. that's classy. We'll refund your money if you retract your complaint. Definitely will never EVER deal with a company that has morals like that. Wow...
    Natalka likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm glad you are going to get your refund! Like everyone else has said, the damage is done and deleting this thread is pretty pointless. I know I will not be using them if I ever need to order flowers!
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's okay delete this thread for him, that doesn't mean one of us can't start a new one after.
    Earn Gift Cards With Me Click the link below
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erin9mmm

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erin9mmm View Post
    That's okay delete this thread for him, that doesn't mean one of us can't start a new one after.
    Sounds like if you use Bloomex it's a given
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I guess I will find out tomorrow from my CC company if the refund was posted. I wonder how he would feel if I didnt delete this thread like I told him I would?? Just like they have made so many promises and broke them to so many other people??
    Natalka and GoddessDigi like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

some-one nasty could just take a screen cap...IYKWIM....
    janetta likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I guess I will find out tomorrow from my CC company if the refund was posted. I wonder how he would feel if I didnt delete this thread like I told him I would?? Just like they have made so many promises and broke them to so many other people??
    I would 100% leave this post up! Don't delete it, Jenny!
    Instead of taking it down and deleting it, just keep on updating like you have.
    If the refund shows up, post on SC that it did.
    After all, this thread is about your full experience with Bloomex from start to finish and is documented so.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Spoke to my CC company, refund was issued. I also flaaged my account so they can't make any punitive charges against me in the future.

Everyone really needs to beware of these scam artist!! They make me sick!! They ruined what was suppose to be a beautiful suprise for my amazing mother and caused me a week of torture after!!
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Sun, May 19th, 2013 at 11:45 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad everything worked out for you.

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I'm glad you got your money back...

And Paul from Bloomex (if you're reading this), even if she takes the post down, the damage is done. No one that has read this post will order from Bloomex. Mistakes can happen, BUT customer service should always be impeccable. Oh, and I think that Jenny's mom should get another bouquet of flowers FOR FREE for all the hassle.....and please, make it beautiful, not like that garbage you guys tried to pass off as a "bouquet" last time.

Have a lovely day

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I made the mistake of sending flowers that way once.. paid for 1 dozen roses for my mom, she got a pot of mums .. whenever the need arises now I just call a local florist and order for whatever occasion.. it seems to me that the florist usually do a great job once they have a connection with you.. .. With regards to leaving the post up.. I think if I had given my word that I'd take it down after receiving a well deserved refund, I would.. not because I think bloomex doesnt deserve to be shamed.. they do.. but we need to keep our word even when interacting with someone who is behaving badly.. it says alot about who we are..
    Insane and DianneS like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I sent a message to a mod to delete it. I do thought plan to start a new one outlining the concerns and issues when ordering with bloomex. My husband says I am a better person then he is, so I said I would and I will delete it. On the other hand, I feel obligated to make other people aware of this too because it was a nightmare I don't want any one else to have to go through.
    MillieH likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information