User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Dont hate me because i save money and u dont.......

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So heres the story......
    I am cashing out at walmart and of course i am pming and using coupons i organized my products ontop of the flyer, and the cashier wants to make sure all the products are identical. Obviously when you have a whole cart of stuff its going to take a little long. I only go grocery shopping once a week i dont have a car so i have to find a way.
    When I am almost done i see an older lady standing beside me at the register and she said what u r doing is not right! U should pick another day to go grocery shopping not on a day when its busy. I told her its their policy they allow it and if u dont like it all of the other registers r open go pick another one. She told me to go back home and cut more coupons. How rude!!!! Then after she left i look at thr line behind me and thr lady behind me didnt have a problrm she was smiling at me it was the lady behind her that came all the way up to the front of thr line to tell me all this. I went and talked to the manager of walmart and he told me not to worry about it and she is just rude and impatient.
    Cant people just mind their own buisness I am not doing anything illegal just trying to save money for my family, it was such a good checkout i gave the cashier some coupons for olay soap and she was thrilled. She didnt ruin the money I saved.
    This thread is currently associated with: Olay, Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

How rude!! I would have told her to piss off and get out of my space!
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Sun, May 12th, 2013 at 09:50 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Some lady gave me a lecture like that once because me and the lady ahead of me were price matching. I tried to explain to her that they allow it and its easier than going to five stores ( she disagreed) so I nicely pointed out that since she only had 2 items she would get to leave faster if she went to express. Then she left. Normally I would have let her go ahead of me but she annoyed me with her complaining. So I feel your pain! Don't sweat it! You saved money and that's all that matters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when I m in similar situations, I just keep the people behind me informed even before they put down their stuff on the belt, I will clearly let them know I will be using coupons and it might take longer. I had a time, the person was mad at me for waiting that long, and he already had all his stuff on the belt, when I told him, I might be taking long so you might want to go to another line if you are in hurry, cus the cashier was waiting for the supervisor to come over, then he was like "well, I already have all of my stuff on belt, so where I can't leave to another now!" and he just waited with a very unpleasant facial expression. I just ignore him, and just kept forcus on my checkout. at time like this, I just try to hold my anger in and just IGNORE all the negarativites around me, because its more important to forucs on the checkout at make sure the cashier has all the prices, pms, and coupons right. other things can be ignored. if someone wants to have an argument with me for it, i welcome them to please take it outside, is never cool to mess with a couponer.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, May 12th, 2013 at 01:57 AM.

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the lady that came made me lose focus that the cashier was starting to go fast and i forgot to give her some of my coupons for diapers and things that needed pming i forgot wherr they were she made me lose my grove
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I second that Cinpow...not cool to mess with a cpnr. i normally let other shoppers (1 or 2) who is behind go ahead if they have 2 or so items & explain that I may be a while due to PM & Couponning.
    cath007, ticul, sam786 and 3 others like this.

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the lady behind me was fine, she was the one behind her.....she made the effert to walk around people becuase it was busy all the way to the front to speak her mind!
    cath007 and oscarandme like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Some people have nothing better to do then complain.....if it wasn't coupons it could be something else. For example I work as a cashier a guy was moaning and groaning about the lady in front of him she is a reg comes every Monday and has 2 carts full for a local daycare. Well he was complaining and going on there was many other cashiers available.....karma part? When it came his turn I told him the total...he went to get his wallet he forgot it in the car. So he made EVERYONE behind him wait. It was kinda of funny.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

grumpy old folks... what can we do to shut them up.
    cath007, oscarandme and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What day and time did you go, s.hamandi?

People need to calm down and be more patient. Maybe they should try coming during a less busy time if they're so upset over long line-ups.
    cath007, s.hamandi, sam786 and 1 others like this.

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kat i went on saturday i got to walmart around 2 and was at the checkout by 3ish i finished my shopping pretty quick
    but i was also waiting in line for my turn and didnt leave walmart until 4
    i would honestly love to go when it is less busy but my husband works until 7 and to go that late with a 3 and 1 yr old gets pretty crazy with me. Especially when they r cranky and complaining or crying hqlf the time. I take my parents car and they also have things they need to do with their car. I drop my dad off at work and the walmart is minutes away from his work. I've also gone with my mother in law but she judges me so much and i hear from my husband she is talking about me. So this is the less stress for myself then i have to deal.with the public which is annoying as well.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I remember a couple of years ago when I was doing price match and using coupons at Walmart. The cashier had no problems with me. It was the lady behind me. She was complaining that what I was doing was wrong and using too many coupons. She was talking so loud that everyone in every line was looking at me. She made a point to make sure that all attention was aimed at me. Then she was huffing and puffing and saying she was in a hurry. When it came to pay, I paid cash. My wallet was filled with loose change. So I started with pennies. I put one down, looked at her, put another one down, looked at her, etc. Tooked a glance at the cashier and she was trying not to laugh, lol. Took a while for me to count, but at the end, I got my satisfaction because I knew she was having a conniption, lol.

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thats what i wanted to do take my precious time and i made sure i looked at her at the end of my checkout. She was still standing at thr same line, she prob wanted to make a point and i did too!!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have a suggestion....I think stores(like W Supercentres)should have 2 or so cash out areas dedicated solely to PM & Couponning especially during peak times.They should be well trained,courteous & patient. This I believe would relieve everyone's stress(the cashier who hates to do it & the customer in line who isn't doing PM etc & have no patience).Since us couponners know that the process can be time consuming,no biggy for us either...we may just find a new friend. I will suggest this to WM store mgmt on next visit & WM HO. U feeling me? What do my fellow SC think?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow...some people are evil in their behavior....we are organizated if they complain they have a big problem,probably frustrated by theirs personals life to act like that...This behavior dont just happen with coupons lol
    oscarandme likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information