User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Free Febreeze! No Frills - London ON

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm so excited - was shopping at No Frills and lo' and behold, they had a clearance display for Febreeze (aerosol room spray, for your car, Set and Refresh, etc.) - 4 for $5.00 ($1.25 each). I used the new P & G save $3.00 WUB2 Febreeze products (any kind) and bought 64 various smellies. I actually made money on it (close to 0.25 after taxes) - woohoo!! Since I bought a bunch of other stuff, the cashier didn't notice that the coupon value was more than the price (yay for me). And I left plenty behind don't worry.

They are at No Frills - Clarke Rd and Dundas St. (London ON). Not sure if this was an in-store thing or not. Go, go, go!!
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

OH I saw those didn't make the connection hope they are still there at 8am lol
    ticul likes this.
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just a warning with this location, I don't often shop there because they are not coupon-friendly. They scrutinize every coupon, and a manager has to come over and approve every price match and every coupon beyond 4 coupons. Ugh. Even after it was all rung in and I paid, the cashier phoned their offices, not sure why since everything I did was legitimate. I could hear her say "Are you sure she can do this??" The coupon had no restrictions on product type and it does not say one per customer. So I was made to wait until she got off the phone. Then I was "allowed" to leave. Wow, I had quite the warm fuzzy feeling...not! That's okay though, it's nice to leave with over $200 (at regular price) in free products.....
    Last edited by Couponsavings; Fri, May 3rd, 2013 at 09:29 PM.
    Kyles_Mama, ticul and beecameron like this.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Good for you! Right place, right time, right cashier. Good Job, thanks for sharing.
    ticul and knitting nurse like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Great job!! I was at a No Frills earlier this week and found Glad kits for 3.00 and I used my 5.00 off coupon and they put it through as well. Manager came over as the cashier didn't want to get in trouble and manager said "let it go because we will get the coupon value of 5.00 anyways". I wish ALL stores would start accepting overages versus giving us grief. ��
    ticul, paciad and acosta like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

They are also in the Orleans no frills
    Murray Brown likes this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

Same with BARRIE and MAPLE locations... any 4 Febreze products for $5. Got 16 air effects sprays yesterday and going back for some fabric sprayers today!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherWake View Post
    Same with BARRIE and MAPLE locations... any 4 Febreze products for $5. Got 16 air effects sprays yesterday and going back for some fabric sprayers today!!
    Sounds like it's not just here in London. Now I'm really glad I posted this deal, love it when others can get in on it too. Start the car!!!! LOL!
    cheesefries likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

I never received P.&G magazine in area.

Thank you
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leymi15 View Post
    I never received P.&G magazine in area.

Thank you
    I know your pain - it's hit and miss for me here, they're always short of carriers. I have lots of friends, family, co-workers that collect them for me, took me a while to get people to remember to save their inserts for me but I give them lots of free stuff in exchange so that helps. I used up all my coupons otherwise I'd send you some, sorry.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

got it at brampton Nofrills (main st)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to a different No Frills today (Baseline & Wharncliffe in London) and they're now 2/$5.00. Maybe this location never had the 4/$5.00 deal or they upped the price to keep product on the shelf....are there any Londoners out there who've found this deal in town?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponsavings View Post
    I know your pain - it's hit and miss for me here, they're always short of carriers. I have lots of friends, family, co-workers that collect them for me, took me a while to get people to remember to save their inserts for me but I give them lots of free stuff in exchange so that helps. I used up all my coupons otherwise I'd send you some, sorry.
    Usually I never received my Londoner when it is the week when bring the insert inside.

Thanks for your thoughts.

TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponsavings View Post
    Went to a different No Frills today (Baseline & Wharncliffe in London) and they're now 2/$5.00. Maybe this location never had the 4/$5.00 deal or they upped the price to keep product on the shelf....are there any Londoners out there who've found this deal in town?
    I read your original post OP and thought it was at ALL the No Frills stores... Went to Hamilton/Highbury @ 9:00 this morning... Febreeze 2/5.00. Drove down Highbury to the Huron/Highbury one and it was 2/5.00 there as well. Got back in the car and drove to Argyle and lo and behold there were TONS of febreeze for 4/5.00!!!!!!!! I should have just went to that store first but I thought the Febreeze would have been all gone. I picked up 20 and there were still oodles and oddles of febreeze. I wish I had more coupons as DH loves those car vent clips.
    Thanks OP for posting this great deal!!
    Valerey likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    I read your original post OP and thought it was at ALL the No Frills stores... Went to Hamilton/Highbury @ 9:00 this morning... Febreeze 2/5.00. Drove down Highbury to the Huron/Highbury one and it was 2/5.00 there as well. Got back in the car and drove to Argyle and lo and behold there were TONS of febreeze for 4/5.00!!!!!!!! I should have just went to that store first but I thought the Febreeze would have been all gone. I picked up 20 and there were still oodles and oddles of febreeze. I wish I had more coupons as DH loves those car vent clips.
    Thanks OP for posting this great deal!!
    You're welcome! I don't often come across deals like this and it's great that others can get in on it too! Wish I had more coupons, but I'll have the best smelling house for the next 3 years - ha!
    lilo0003 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information