User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    Which walmart was that at? I have never had that problem
    this limit of 6 thing happened to me at the White oaks wm last week. I was there yesterday and they had 8 boxes of the protein bars. I picked up one box and went to the checkout and I asked the guy about the limit of 6 coupons rule.... He said he never heard of it and that you can use as many as you want!!! I hate that when there is no consistency!!

I still only got one box of the bars so there were still lots left~~

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't have any or have ever seen the ziploc, olay or st. ives coupons and the BF doesn't use shave gel/cream so it's not me!!!

The only time I've ever bought a multiple was the GM cereal at argyle wm - they had 10 boxes left with the ice cream coupon and I bought 5 and left 5 - we eat cheerios like they are going out of style - already munching through the 3rd box lol!!

Where are the ziploc coupons from anyway? We have enough right now anyway because we stocked up at Costco a while ago, but eventually will use them up as we stock up on meat sales, would be nice to have a coupon for when we need to replenish - and I PROMISE to only buy what we need :D

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Thanks for letting me know. I will be prepared there now just in case lol
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    this limit of 6 thing happened to me at the White oaks wm last week. I was there yesterday and they had 8 boxes of the protein bars. I picked up one box and went to the checkout and I asked the guy about the limit of 6 coupons rule.... He said he never heard of it and that you can use as many as you want!!! I hate that when there is no consistency!!

I still only got one box of the bars so there were still lots left~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information