User Tag List

Page 486 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 586 986 1486 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Long suffering Leaf Fan Road Dawgs's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

GM folks, great weekend, fantastic weather & good company! Only problem was I missed STAB at the Sound of Music mania in Burlington. MROCKS told me he had a BIG JOHONSON, but didn't notice one in the
    harbour!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Road Dawgs View Post

GM folks, great weekend, fantastic weather & good company! Only problem was I missed STAB at the Sound of Music mania in Burlington. MROCKS told me he had a BIG JOHONSON, but didn't notice one in the
    harbour!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Blog Bonus:minicross
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Jeff Blair Bonus Code:Rory
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Road Dawgs View Post

harbour!
    I have a hard time beleiving you couldn't see my big johnson.

Went back again on Saturday afternoon for a couple hours, just stayed on boat though. As I said in my post saturday. got their too late friday nite.

Great weekend for boating though! I will take a full summer of that

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

To all you poor people working ..........nah nah nah nah nah Pool is 87 and just came in the house to get a bottle of water.....Then back to my air mattress. managing to keep my arm dry, but if I oops Owell. And yes I chose the airmattress that corodinates with todays bathing suit (blue today). I have a few so all is fine and dandy.. see yall later....Oh sun I'm coming back.....Ba ha ha ha

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    To all you poor people working ..........nah nah nah nah nah Pool is 87 and just came in the house to get a bottle of water.....Then back to my air mattress. managing to keep my arm dry, but if I oops Owell. And yes I chose the airmattress that corodinates with todays bathing suit (blue today). I have a few so all is fine and dandy.. see yall later....Oh sun I'm coming back.....Ba ha ha ha
    When you go topless let us know and we'll be over

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alright!!!! my neighbour just called me from work to let me know she won the Motely Crue and others tickets..From last week I guess.... Don't know to many details yet..... Yeah for her....considering I put in all her B/c's I guess a little magic will come my way.... Does anyone remember who else is playing with that huge pass????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alright!!!! my neighbour just called me from work to let me know she won the Motely Crue and others tickets..From last week I guess.... Don't know to many details yet..... Yeah for her....considering I put in all her B/c's I guess a little magic will come my way.... Does anyone remember who else is playing with that huge pass????
    not sure, they are playing with poison, but you are certainly due for a win soon. I was going to say you have a lot of good karma, but then I remembered todays post. Us poor workers arent laying around by a pool today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bachman & Turner will team with Bad Company lead vocalist Paul Rogers as co-headliners on the road this fall.
    The ex – Bachman Turner Overdrive frontmen and Rogers who formally also fronted for Free, The Firm with Jimmy Page, and recently colloborated with Queen, have begun scheduling Canadian dates and yesterday confirmed a show in Bachman & Turner’s hometown of Winnipeg, MB at the MTS Centre Saturday, Sept. 24.
    Also on the bill up will be veteran rockers Blue Oyster Cult.
    A previously announced Bachman & Turner/Rogers date without BOC is also scheduled in Toronto, ON at the Molson Amphitheatre on Saturday, Sept 10 (9/10/11).
    Tickets for the Toronto show are available through Ticketmaster or Bachman & Turner’s official website.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wasn't that Parrot Head Jimmy Buffet one of the prizes?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow that all sounds great thanks you guys, she has 2 older sons who are just freaking out!!!!
    I am so happy for her.She's a Nurse and believe me she has taken care of my accident prone butt many times....At least I could pay her back.
    Had to come in for a while and try to dry off this cast..LOL a bee landed on me I freaked and fell off my air mattress. Lots of bad words came outa my mouth...the guys doing the roof behind us though it rather comical....
    I had no idea they were watching me...they must have moved to the back of the house while I was asleep...AArrgg how embarrasing

I love Jimmy Buffet I play him loud in the backyard... Love the tropical drunken feel to him....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Todays Prizes from the Contests page

LISTEN TO WIN

The Pair a Day Giveaway - Listen mornings between 6am-9am for Greg Brady and Jim Lang to announce the Pair a Day password. Enter it as a bonus code in THE FAN Club by 8:50 am for 590 points, and chance to win a pair of tickets to see James Taylor at the Blackcreek Music Festival on June 25th at the Rexall Centre!
    The Jeff Blair Show - Listen for the daily bonus code mornings at 9:20am. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 11:50am for 590 points, and a chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate from New York Fries!
    The Andrew Krystal Show - Listen to The Andrew Krystal Show weekdays at 1:20pm for the daily bonus code. Enter it in THE FAN Club by 3:50pm for 590 points, and a chance to win four tickets to see the Hamilton Nationals vs. Rochester Rattlers on June 25th at the Ron Joyce Stadium!
    Thanks Maggie. Who the hell are the Hamilton Nationals?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maggie: be careful playing Buffett, it attracts all kinds of insects (hardy-har!)
    Can't wait for my vacation.
    I say Buffett last year in downtown Toronto, it was tres fun! (Free tix from work)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hanksr View Post
    Thanks Maggie. Who the hell are the Hamilton Nationals?

Lacross???? I really dunno...that one I will not be trying to win...

Thread Information