User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: YOU can get a Great deal today at shoppers!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

what a great deal, thanks for posting..
    hey oscar, let us know how you make out...I may have to venture out in this rain storm we are having.
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Woohoo, I actually have 5 of these coupons hangin around. Hopefully my shoppers won't give me any problems
    ticul likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I tried to do this transaction, but my SDM wouldn't allow it. They took off the 5 coupons, but then said I couldn't have the $20 off as well, so I left it. I was well over $75.00 plus tax when I started the transaction, but they said once I had the $50 off with the Glade coupons, I was below $75.00 so the use of the $20 coupon wasn't allowed. Good luck!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Henley View Post
    I tried to do this transaction, but my SDM wouldn't allow it. They took off the 5 coupons, but then said I couldn't have the $20 off as well, so I left it. I was well over $75.00 plus tax when I started the transaction, but they said once I had the $50 off with the Glade coupons, I was below $75.00 so the use of the $20 coupon wasn't allowed. Good luck!

Call head office and give em' stink!! Your aloud, check my post on the first page of this thread... I verified it before I tried
    ticul likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't really get this either. The SDM I was at also did not allow it and the coupon says $75 before taxes and AFTER coupons, promotions etc. Anyway, I saved $20 and I'm happy! And i got reactine on sale to control my allergies! AHCHOO!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow great deal, thanks for sharing
    ticul likes this.
    I earn $20+ a month using swagbucks, have you joined yet!!?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shantayl
    PM me if you have questions or need any help

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I was able to do it. I handed her the $20.00 off cpn first then my $$$ cpns. it worked out well. thnks op.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Where did the $10 wys $15 glade coupons come from?

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I don't really get this either. The SDM I was at also did not allow it and the coupon says $75 before taxes and AFTER coupons, promotions etc. Anyway, I saved $20 and I'm happy! And i got reactine on sale to control my allergies! AHCHOO!
    Are you sure you have the right coupon? Nowhere on the coupon does it say after coupons.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

it will be even better if they have 20x event on before the cpn expires.
    uanoor and wendyjane like this.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    Where did the $10 wys $15 glade coupons come from?
    from an insert (front page is the new Vileda virobi robot sweeper) there was also a coupon for 3.50$ off wyb 2 Herbal Essences product, .75$ barilla etc..

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Okay so it was a long day I had already gone out to Post Offfice to mail envies and like I mentionned before scenarios like this do not happen often for me so dragged myself, my coupons and went to SDM. I have the print-ou for the save 20.00 , 5 insert coupons 10/15 and 5.00 and my optimum card.

I made puppy eyes, I guess houndog eyes from the Beverly Hillibillies but he was cute and I said to the cashier, can you teach me how to make this happen? Before seeing her I looked over the stock and I did not want to pick-up just anything, I said to myself I have all these Sense and Sprays from last campaign all the 5.00 coupons (Thank you GLADE)and one day, the bullet refills will be empty and the holders will be going in a large graveyard clear plastuc bag of holders that I do not know anymore what goes in what and which company and do they still make it or sell it. So I honed in on the Sense and Spray refills, not the best price, regular, 7.49 on sale for 5.99 and with the formula provided by Jenny. My price per item was more and I did not buy odd fillers and extra dollar coupons on items and I purchased 11 Sense and Spray and it cost $11.30. So 1.00 each I am happy. Extremely happy, I wanted to do another but only had 3 more inserts so I walked away and said I'm on a roll so went to GT and PM Freshco So 5 Tostitos bags from 3.17 to 1.88 and buy 2 Pepsico products and get 1 free 2 litre Pepsi so Promo coupons that expire May25...5 Tostiotos Lime Flavour Chips, 1 Salsa with PM at Freshco as well for 1.77, had 1.00 coupon from trade so 77 cents, and 3 free bottles of Pepsi= about $11.40. So thanks very much Jenny for hurrying up and posting this and motivating me to head out so for 23.00 I got alot of stuff. I owe you Jenny. Thanks for doing the legwork on this too, I would have never-ever figured this out by myself, EVER!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing. Good luck everyone, I hope some of you took advantage of this promotion. I got 710 or 720 points too. Is that good?

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    A few days ago I posted a $20 coupon I the shoppers forum when you spend $75. I just found out from shoppers you can combine that with other coupons!!

if you have the $10 off $15 in glade products you can get $75 worth of glade products. 5 of the coupons will bring it down to $25 then the $20 store coupon will bring it down to $5!!!

$5 for $75 in glade products!!! PLUS check out 51 rebates will make them All free!!! Super chance to get some FREE smellies!!!!
    Last edited by oscarandme; Tue, May 21st, 2013 at 09:06 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i was able to get this deal. There is no reason that they should not accept it. They will get the money back from glade and the company offered the $20 coupon, so there is nothing wrong with using both.
    Last edited by jkcouponer; Tue, May 21st, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
    ticul likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to in maple ridge(B.C)shoppers they said; after they rang up my order it came to 78.43 +tax I handed her -$20.00 then handed her my 5x$10 off wub $15 coupons and she could not take them she said I have to give her the coupons before she take off the $20.00 and then it has to come to above $75.00 after coupon have been scanned I told her to call HQ she flat out said ''NO'' I was mad and lost my cool I will admit and made a scene and left empty handed I will call HQ tomorrow thx for listen to my rant/comment
    carlyincanada and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Where's the 20 coupon for Sdm
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information