User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: No Frills (ON) May 24th - 30th

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yikes! How can I stay on my diet with $1.00 Chapman's ??? Thanks for posting sarah!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    Sorry but

You have to buy paste and brush and rinse for $4.50 off ... not so much overage...
    and rinse?? I m sure mine says paste and brush or rinse....I read it like 5 times too, and the cashier read it also, I ended with overage $2.50, I just pay $1 for the toothpaste and $1 for the brush.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

png cpns are becoming more confusing. msg them on fb regarding the olay and here is the response i get

P&G everyday Canada Hi there - thanks for taking the time to ask about this!
    In general, the products that need to be purchased in order to redeem our coupons are pictured on the coupon itself.
    The Olay Bar Soap in the photo on the coupon (expiry date May 31st, 2013) is actually a package of 4. ( I know it's super small & a bit hard to see )
    Hope this info. helps! ^Gwen
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The No Frills I went to has no Crest toothpaste and no Oral B toothbrush. I checked the shelves thoroughly to see if they've been cleared out but I didn't even see a single sign. Only Colgate had a sign but there's none left.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So did anyone accidently use the Olay coupon? I saw everyone else say it was a freebie and didn't even bother to read the coupon. Thank god I didn't go shopping today and try to use mine.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the toothpaste tear pad coupon that i had was no good for the 100ml crest regular toothpaste and that was the only kind on for $1 at no frills. kinda suked. but still got 5 free ones with the inserts. I end up giving out some those coupon to a walmart cashier.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Found today, $1 items:
    • bag spinach =$1 (produce department)
    • selected Dole bagged salad = $1 (e.g. Classic Romaine, Classic Iceberg and Cole Slaw)
    • small Colgate total = $1 (2 varieties found= "mint" and "whitening mint")
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Actually the $4.50 I have from insert it has Exact wording "when you buy ANY Crest Paste, Rinse, AND Oral-B Manual Brush or Glide Floss." And they wrote Any and And in uppercase and bold to make it clear. So to me its clearly for 3 products, only choice is between toothbrush and floss. I think P&G inserts are same every where or may be I'm wrong.
    newtosave likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information