Hey everyone!

So we got our flyers last night and I am glancing at everything and I usually purchase Quantaum Finish for our dishwasher but I know it is not everyones' favorite and saw this deal at Factory Direct again, still haven't gone, why should I when we can PM?

I had to go out this A.M. doing running around and thought I'm gonna check and see how much these are going for first of all before I pass this along deal if indeed it is a deal and is this just a weird format that no other store carries well SCORE! Loblaws had these on sale at $12.99 (sale!!) not 7.00 with possible coupons (less).

CASCADE dishwasher tabs amount 54 count, (limit of 3 ad says) but if you PM no limit is $7.00. This is the format in the tubs. There are still some valid coupons available for Cascade making them cheaper maybe $6.00 or whatever P&G had in their inserts.

Here is the link:

http://www.factorydirect.ca/Coupons.aspx

Sale started May 22 to May 29th

I am trying to find my other Factory irect link with all the questions answered and cannot find it.. will I ever master this?

- They do not take manufacture coupons.
- You can print as many as you wish to bring to the store but if PM no need.
- While PM use P&G coupons wo bring down price and print front page of flyer, the item is located on cover page, left bottom corner.

I'll keep trying to find link and any other info I will share. The above information was kindly supplied by previous members helping out thread. Thanks everyone again.

A happy dishwasher is a happy mommy/daddy. A good price on dishwasher tabs is a happy couponer!