User Tag List

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mississauga/Brampton/Oakville/Milton/Burlington - Coupon Hunters & Local Deals

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Hi everyone
    I live in this area too so I decided to post my finds
    LOBLAWS at Glen Erin & Eglinton has Coupon Zone with
    • b3Kelloggs cereal save $3 which combines with NF cereal sale. = Get 3 boxes X $2 = $ 6 - $3 coupon = $1 a box..
    Also has coupons for the CHIPS/SNACKS @ NF which come out to $1 a bag as well...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Does anyone have a location of the DIZZOLVE laundry trial size detergent sheet or on the FINISH starter kit???

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I posted this in another thread already but will repeat here for people who have not yet seen it... the Oakville No Frills (Trafalgar/QEW) still had lots of Chocolate Cheerios left when I was there this afternoon.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went out on Sat on a mission to find those Finish starter kits - went pretty much to every store (Zellers x2, Walmart x3, all grocery) and could not find even ONE. I have a rain check from Zellers for them I'd like to use! The Walmarts (Erin Mills, Oakville and 2 Burlington) have all said they do not carry the Dizzolve trial size. What's with the lack of these things here??
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Dont know, but it is VERY frustrating to have these coupons and not being able to use them!!
    Found the Finish @loblaws at Glen Erin/Eglinton with a price tag of $7.99- $6 = $2.34 with taxes, but they are really y to sell you only 1 at any given time. At that price, with those attitudes, I can buy something else.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Taylyn, have you had any luck with the Walmart at Dundas/Trafalgar taking coupons for trial sizes? Last time I used my coupons for the Gilette trial sizes, they said they don't take coupons for trial sizes. They said they'd let it go this time since I wasn't buying much but that next time I need to pick out regular sizes. =/
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good coupons usually at Sobey's (south side) on Dundas inbetween Winston Churchill & Erinmills Parkway. Metro at Sheridan Mall.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

As of 5:43 PM the Metro in Clarkson ( Southdown and Lakeshore) had tons of Cheerios left. They are not in the cereal section but in a display at the back of the store near the milk.

Also found smuckers coupons its a book with $1 off both sundae syrup and gay lea real whipped cream. Lastly they put out some of the all bran cereal with the $8.00 in coupons on them. Not sure if they have them on all the varieties
    but I was looking for ALL Bran BUDS which is on sale for $4.99 ( ones with the coupons are in back of the older boxes so you might need to dig a little).
    Last edited by ederer; Tue, Jun 21st, 2011 at 06:25 PM.
    Check out my favorite Naturopathic Doctor with locations in Milton & Mississauga: http://www.ruthshuster.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nickypooh999 View Post
    Is that the Metro on Southdown (north of QEW) or the one on Erin Mills? Cause our Metro used to have lots of coupons but its been lacking. I'd definitely drive down to yours if it means a few more coupons.

Thanks!
    Your taliking about sheriden centre metro , i have problem with that location they said just save.ca no other coupon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

-Save 75cents on Wonder+ Simply Free
    -Save 75cents on Wonder+ Invisibles (exp. 12/31/2011)

-Save $1 on a package of Weight Watchers Mini-Baguettes
    -Save 75cents on a package of Weight Watchers Bread, Bagels, English Muffins, Tortillas, Pitas, Flat Rolls or Sandwich Rolls (exp. 10/31/2011)

Enjoy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Brampton and the SDM and Sobey's at North Park near me always has tear pads!
    The SDM will take printables only if they're color and the Sobey's will not take them at all
    OH! The Walmart on Queen Street also has tearpads and will take printables as well.
    I still have to get my box of choc Cherrios!

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

The Walmart on Queen St. has tearpads? I must look harder next time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's too funny - they must have put more out! The pallet was empty when I was there, seriously!!! lol Miabee, I find coupon rules totally depends on the cashier, not necessarily the store. Hit or miss for me, but so far with trial sizes no issues. I've been going to Sobey's in Oakville (near Whole Foods), but i will try the other one on Dundas tomorrow for tear pads! I have also found the SDM in Pt Credit won't take my printed coupons, but the one at Clarkson Crossing will. Tomorrow after work I am going to try the Erin Mills Metro and the other Sobeys for tear pad coupons - I am really liking this thread!!
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have had no luck finding the Choco Cheerios in Milton tonight, should have gotten them at Lunch when I was working in Mississauga

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

In Brampton....great locals for tearpads are:

RCSS - Steeles, west of the Costco
    Foodland - on Vodden (toonies for tummies)
    Fortinos - Bovaird (usually different than the tearpads at RCSS)
    Sobeys - North Park

And a note....don't just look at the coupon zone board. Today I went into Fortinos to grab some tearpad coupons and took a walk through the store. I found another 5 that weren't on the board!!

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information