Well, my silver edition Magic Bullet died after 2 years of grinding up frozen fruit for smoothies (the silver edition was great, super powerful, not a regular Bullet...) and I needed a new machine for the smoothies (hubby likes them super thick like ice cream....regular Bullet will last only weeks with what he does...). Happy to find the Nutribullet, bought it for the power but was intrigued with the recipes it came with ( apparently it's a whole diet thing...don't really care about that).
Well, the Nutribullet ground up the frozen fruit very nicely and hubby's smoothies are wonderful looking for sure, thick and yummy.
Thumbs up for the Nutribullet
Now, while at Costco yesterday I saw the Superfood Blend (kale, spinach and chard--organic) package in the cooler section. I have always wanted to add greens to my smoothies and this was the time. LEt me just say....amazing!! Those greens have strong flavours but were well masked with a bit of fruit and some protein powder...very good (but very ugly with blueberries, you can imagine the colour!!)
I think the price was around the five dollar range for a large bag that will last a least a week. Very worth it to me, and the fact that it is organic is wonderful too. Will be having this daily!!

Hubby's SMoothie: half a cup of almond milk, half a banana, scoop of protein powder and fill to the brim with frozen mango....blend until mixed, then sit in the sun and enjoy--needs to be eaten with a spoon

My Smoothie: half a cup of almond moo, splash of water, large handful of greens (squished fills about half the mixer), small handful of frozen strawberries, half a cup of blueberries, protein powder....whir til mixed....