User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

So I'm out shopping today using my coupons. A senior couple was in front of me. The husband senior was watching me put all my coupons under the products. He didn't say anything, just kept starring and smiling. I kept unloading my cart. He says to me, "now where on earth did you find all those coupons?" So I told him about trades etc. I showed him all the free cereal coupons, he almost fainted lol. I then showed him my 22 free ice cream coupons, 14 skinny cow, 13 bananas, 11 yogurts and many other fpc. His lil eyes popped right open ha ha. He pokes his wife and said "look sweety at all her coupons" She didn't say a whole lot, she was too busy with the cashier. He on the otherhand was amazed lol. I noticed they were buying a few packs of something I knew I had coupons at home for. I told him I had some, he was elated lol. I said to him to give me his number and I would round them up for him and give them to him. Well he had a pen and paper out faster then anyone I've ever seen whip out lol.
    He gave me their number I just spent the last 2 hours cuttin out coupons for them. Theres gotta be 500 bucks worth for them. Between vitamins, tums, laxatives, cleaning, girly stuff, bread, teas, fpc's etc. I will call him tomorrow and tell him I have some coupons and either drive into the city and drop them off at his place, or he can meet me somewhere if he is not comfy me coming to the door. Feels sooo good to give.
    I also have rounded up 7 bags of stuff for them, soaps, gillette gift sets, old spice, tons of dove, ziploc, pasta sauce, smellies etc and will bring that as well. Feels wonderfull to be able to help complete strangers when I can
    Did I mention I absolutley adore seniors?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What a refreshing and lovely thread to post. This is the stuff that warms the heart, reminds us of our better side, the " us" that we are all capable of being. Thank you for setting the " coupon fairy" bar that high, may we all reach it soon!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you for the very nice words
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

wtg......Nice post to read!
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you I'll keep you posted on their reaction, they are only expecting a couple of coupons, they probably even think I won't call lol. I'm a woman of my word.

Trading Score
    422 (99%)

Way to go, big thumbs up!!!!!!
    Looking for $1 off Pampers or Huggies wipes

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you cdylan

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Wow. What a great story. Please keep us posted on what they think when you see them tomorrow. Its so nice that the man was so receptive to your couponing. Some people just look on with disdain rather than appreciation. I am so excited for you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you Most seniors I think are afraid of the way I look lol, full of ink and some piercings, but he looked right passed that, we actually chatted for quite awhile. It was nice. I don't have parents or grandparents anymore, so it was really nice to chat.
    I am hoping to go tomorrow if they are home or if it works for them. I will keep you posted on when

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

That is fantastic. It's great to help our elders out.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you. I have so much respect for elders. They have been through so much, wars, famine etc. They have such amazing stories. I could sit and listen all day.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Bless you! You are such a kind person.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Your story warms my heart! That's what caring and sharing is all about! I can't wait to hear their reaction. Thank you for inspiring me!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you for the kind words

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information